Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 03:57 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
He increased it by being black and giving racists a prominent reason to keep whining about how bad whites have it in this country, how poor blacks are the cause of our deficit, complete bullsh1t ad infinitum. And last I heard, the president wasn't responsible for your gas tank. I'm not going to call up Obama and complain that the price of Doritos is too high, he has as much control over that as he does the price of oil.
I am not the one asking Obama for a free anything, the blacks are. They are a lot more upset than I am over not getting all that free gas, cell phones, err they did get the free cell phone but it only calls the COPS ha ha ha.
OBAMA has brought back "UNPRECEDENTED" racism to pre 1962 levels single-handedly.

I just want Obama to go away, very far away, off American soil. Once he does that I will forget everything i ever knew about him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2012, 04:01 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
3 things:

1) Stop posting

2) Take your meds.

3) Go and meditate.

You're losing it man, get a grip, you're embarrassing yourself. Seriously dude, get help now.
Well you sure did get your handel right gangsta.... You would fit in just great with these gangsta's too.
Obama , Jackson, Sharpton Wright, Farakhan, and Rangel.

Old 08-31-2012, 05:31 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
OBAMA has brought back "UNPRECEDENTED" racism to pre 1962 levels single-handedly.

By telling people, especially poor people that their's favorism amoung the elite? By helping poor people with credit card debt?

Is this UNAMERICAN to you? You're not supposed to care about the poor?

Old 08-31-2012, 05:35 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
3 things:

1) Stop posting

2) Take your meds.

3) Go and meditate.

You're losing it man, get a grip, you're embarrassing yourself. Seriously dude, get help now.
Guy is losing it, a black guy in office that speaks proper English and white people fear of a black planet....

They really believe the 1950's black man hasn't evolved one bit.

Old 08-31-2012, 06:02 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,419,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Guy is losing it, a black guy in office that speaks proper English and white people fear of a black planet....

Evolved how? I prefer to think society has evolved. Your statement seems to indicate something different....

Old 08-31-2012, 06:07 PM

43 posts, read 37,772 times
All I know is this:
When I go to the polls in November to cast my vote, I will remember "one" thing over all that has been said on both sides, and that "one" thing is this:
When Mitch Mcconnell stood on the house floor and openly said, "his top priority is to make Barack Obama a one time president. ", that was when i made my mind up that i will vote for Barack Obama four years from now. When I look at all these white folk and their lying behinds on tv, I see one thing, hard core racist, maybe even the leaders of the KKK. Mitch needs to take his old a$$ home and laid down and rest. He looks tired.

Old 09-03-2012, 07:53 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post

Let's be clear, shall we? BHO is the son of a white teenage **** who got hitched to a Western Imperialist hating African. How she got the money to move to Indonesia has never been fully explained. At some point her Obama son gets adopted by Soetero (is that when they ate doggies together?) and somewhere in the mix were his communist WHITE maternal grandparents and Frank Davis, the self-avowed communist mentor.

By BHO's own admission, his senior year of high school was a smoke-filled haze, we've never learned what sort of citizenship he claimed when he applied to Occidental, he lived with a drug dealer and admitted to doing drugs at Columbia, and he has spent millions of dollars fighting to keep his college records sealed. Now doesn't that strike you as odd? Shouldn't he be proud of whatever papers he wrote at Columbia and Harvard? Or was he just some politically backed Affirmative Action "chosen one"?

Old 09-03-2012, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohbaby View Post
All I know is this:
When I go to the polls in November to cast my vote, I will remember "one" thing over all that has been said on both sides, and that "one" thing is this:
When Mitch Mcconnell stood on the house floor and openly said, "his top priority is to make Barack Obama a one time president. ", that was when i made my mind up that i will vote for Barack Obama four years from now. When I look at all these white folk and their lying behinds on tv, I see one thing, hard core racist, maybe even the leaders of the KKK. Mitch needs to take his old a$$ home and laid down and rest. He looks tired.
Wanting Obama to FAIL has nothing to do with his half-breed race, good grief. He is shredding our Constitution and destroying America. Obama is a tyrant and freedom lovers like McConnell and Limbaugh and Levin saw his underlying beliefs way BEFORE election day 2008 and knew that if Obama were to SUCCEED at what he really wants for America, is a failed VISION, failed ECONOMICS and UnAmerican. That is why many of us wished failure upon Obama. He pushed his totally partisan 2700 page unread Obamacare through when he had the Congress and now Obama and Pelosi can take that big mallet and put it where the sun don't shine.

Think how bright the future will be when Obama, Pelosi and Reid are no more!

Old 09-03-2012, 08:09 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Let's be clear, shall we? BHO is the son of a white teenage **** who got hitched to a Western Imperialist hating African. How she got the money to move to Indonesia has never been fully explained. At some point her Obama son gets adopted by Soetero (is that when they ate doggies together?) and somewhere in the mix were his communist WHITE maternal grandparents and Frank Davis, the self-avowed communist mentor.

By BHO's own admission, his senior year of high school was a smoke-filled haze, we've never learned what sort of citizenship he claimed when he applied to Occidental, he lived with a drug dealer and admitted to doing drugs at Columbia, and he has spent millions of dollars fighting to keep his college records sealed. Now doesn't that strike you as odd? Shouldn't he be proud of whatever papers he wrote at Columbia and Harvard? Or was he just some politically backed Affirmative Action "chosen one"?
Wow, what a rubbish filled post. You actually believe that anything here is that insidious? Listening to Beck much?

BTW...

Quote:
The idea that any Obama record is “sealed” is a falsehood, to start. The word “sealed” when applied to documents ordinarily refers to records that would normally be public, but that a judge has ruled cannot be released without the court’s permission. Common examples of truly “sealed” documents include records of crimes committed as a juvenile or records of adoptions. None of the claims in this message refers to records actually “sealed” in that usual sense.

In some cases, the records this screed claims are “sealed” are actually public, and open for anyone to see. Other supposedly “sealed” records are normally private documents that Obama hasn’t released — and that other presidential candidates haven’t released either.

So as with earlier versions, this is little more than an attempt to raise suspicions by asking for records that aren’t ordinarily made public, without any evidence that those records contain anything derogatory. We’ll take the claims and questions in the order they appear...

FactCheck.org : Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records

Old 09-03-2012, 08:11 AM

And for all of you Cindy Sheehans and Code Pink hypocrites out there, how about you comment on this:

Quote:
Spending on the war in Afghanistan has skyrocketed since Mr. Obama took office, to $118.6 billion in 2011. It was $14.7 billion in 2003, when President George W. Bush turned his attention and American resources to the war in Iraq.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/22/us...pagewanted=all

Has BHO FAILED you in terms of what you stand for? Sure looks that way to me. Btw, I am completely for an immediate withdrawal of all troops from Afghanistan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies