Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 07:55 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,530,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
libbies are constantly bleating about how even handed NPR is?
And, the right is always bleating about how nobody can be trusted by FOX. What's the difference?

This isn't an MSM conspiracy folks (a phrase coined by FOX, which IS mainstream! Go figure that.) It's a couple of reporters who were smart enough to understand what Romney had done and were determined not to let him get away with it unchallenged.

That's what a free press does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2012, 08:03 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
And, the right is always bleating about how nobody can be trusted by FOX. What's the difference?

This isn't an MSM conspiracy folks (a phrase coined by FOX, which IS mainstream! Go figure that.) It's a couple of reporters who were smart enough to understand what Romney had done and were determined not to let him get away with it unchallenged.

That's what a free press does.

Ah, good, finally a liberal shows up to say it's all just a misunderstanding and to take a cheap shot at Fox News. Nothing to worry about, folks. Move along. I'm so relieved.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Ah, good, finally a liberal shows up to say it's all just a misunderstanding and to take a cheap shot at Fox News. Nothing to worry about, folks. Move along. I'm so relieved.

Show me the conspiracy. Prove it.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:21 AM

Quote:
I just did so in the other thread and here you are in the thread about the incriminating evidence and still you have your head in your outlet orifice.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:29 AM

Quote:
I just did so in the other thread and here you are in the thread about the incriminating evidence and still you have your head in your outlet orifice.

This is your "proof?" LOL

"Do I really have to explain to you that policy is formulated at the top and the compliant underlings just follow along?

The de facto heads of today media are the ones who have the loudest voices and who call the shots.

The press is "free", yes, but it is dominated by liberals and to deny that is disingenuous. Even Obama has attacked the only prominent conservative news outlet, Fox News, countless times in the past."

Old 09-13-2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
This is your "proof?" LOL

"Do I really have to explain to you that policy is formulated at the top and the compliant underlings just follow along?

The de facto heads of today media are the ones who have the loudest voices and who call the shots.

The press is "free", yes, but it is dominated by liberals and to deny that is disingenuous. Even Obama has attacked the only prominent conservative news outlet, Fox News, countless times in the past."
I'm not the one who called it a "conspiracy". That was you. I was just agreeing that you chose an apt word to describe what is going on. (Or what you say is NOT going on.)

Old 09-13-2012, 08:36 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
You guys and "prove it". There's more to comprehending truth in real life than some clickable link.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:43 AM

Quote:
You are not the jury. You are just a bumbling "defense attorney" pathetically defending the indefensible. The jury is the American public who will listen to that incriminating tape and decide for themselves.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:47 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Apparently lame stream media knows that in order to paint Romney in a bad light and save their messiah, they are going to have to work together during press conferences and try to take him down by asking the same questions again and again.

Coordinating to make Romney look bad. It is disgusting. But typical of the left....try to win at any cost.

Thank goodness we do have a few reliable news sources.

EXCLUSIVE: Open mic captures press coordinating questions for Romney “no matter who he calls on we’re covered” » The Right Scoop -

Freedom's Lighthouse » Open Mic Catches Media Coordinating Questions to Ask Mitt Romney at Press Conference on U.S. Embassy Attacks

Try as they might, making Obama look good is like polishing a turd. There is only so much that one can do with poor material.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:14 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,589,536 times
Quote:
You are not the jury. You are just a bumbling "defense attorney" pathetically defending the indefensible. The jury is the American public who will listen to that incriminating tape and decide for themselves.

And I believe the American public will make the correct decision and vote Obama out!

Defense attorneys are as bad as the lame stream media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies