Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2012, 04:31 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,301 times

Advertisements

So let me get this right. Based on this thread if we denounce israel, turn our backs to them. The rest of the middle east will like us. What a crock! They hate us as much as isreal and it has nothing to do with our friendship with israel. The day they like us is the day we adopt sharia law and are a muslim country. Thats the day they have won. Thats their ultimate goal... World domination!

Old 09-27-2012, 05:42 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,368,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Because they are driven by radical Muslims who react with violence anytime they are unhappy. Today its the US and Israel. On other occasions these are the Hindi in India, Christians in Nigeria or Coptic Christians in Egypt. The reaction is similar.
For those with learning disabilities: a reliable partner is one who stays on your side even if the government changes. Tomorrow, Netanyahu will go home and someone else will be elected prime minister in democratic elections. Egypt is an opposite example, after being an American ally for 30+ years. During this time they (and Pakistan) enjoyed serious foreign aid from the US. Turkey which used to be a cornerstone in our strategic defense, went with Erdoğan! The same may happen in most countries in middle east. However, there will be no "Arab style spring" in Israel.
Americans are welcome? Under what rock have you been living? Wearing a military uniform, try walking in Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Pakistan... to name just a few. Please do that, since I strongly believe people like you should be there. Did I say "learning disabilities"?
Why all the insults?

Maybe Americans should try entering other countries without military uniforms. That might get different results.

I meet people every week from countries like Jorday, Lebanon, Turkey, Russia. All of them very nice people.

So I can't agree with your black-and-white perspective.
What I see in your posts is a lot of pumping up Israel (repeat: I can't understand why) and a lot of bashing other countries that you've probably never visited, nor have you met anyone coming from there either.

Peace,
brian

Old 09-27-2012, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
So let me get this right. Based on this thread if we denounce israel, turn our backs to them. The rest of the middle east will like us. What a crock! They hate us as much as isreal and it has nothing to do with our friendship with israel. The day they like us is the day we adopt sharia law and are a muslim country. Thats the day they have won. Thats their ultimate goal... World domination!
I meet Muslims on a weekly basis, and no one has ever even discussed their religion with me, let alone try to convert me, not to mention trying to threaten me. So I disagree with your statement that they want world domination. (As if the US does NOT want world domination.. )

Peace,
brian

Old 09-27-2012, 06:14 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,984,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
I meet Muslims on a weekly basis, and no one has ever even discussed their religion with me, let alone try to convert me, not to mention trying to threaten me. So I disagree with your statement that they want world domination. (As if the US does NOT want world domination.. )

Peace,
brian
I meet Muslims on a daily basis and it is rare for them to discuss religion with me and no Muslim has tried to convert me or threatened me. I guess many of the Islamophobes rarely if ever have contact with Muslims and only know them how they are portrayed in the news.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:24 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
I meet Muslims on a daily basis and it is rare for them to discuss religion with me and no Muslim has tried to convert me or threatened me. I guess many of the Islamophobes rarely if ever have contact with Muslims and only know them how they are portrayed in the news.
First off i was refering to muslim led countries. I know many muslims who live here and are very american. We are talking the middle east. If we denounced and turned our back on israel it would be seen as a sign of weakness to the radical islam factions in the middle east and violence against us around the world would increase not die down. That is after they finished off israel.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
First off i was refering to muslim led countries. I know many muslims who live here and are very american. We are talking the middle east. If we denounced and turned our back on israel it would be seen as a sign of weakness to the radical islam factions in the middle east and violence against us around the world would increase not die down. That is after they finished off israel.
Why should Muslims be "american?" If Muslims are angry against the US or Israel, there's a reason for it. People don't just get out of bed one day and say, "gee, I think I'll start hating someone."

Peace,
brian

Old 09-27-2012, 10:31 AM

6,205 posts, read 7,460,466 times
L
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Why all the insults?
Because questions such as "what is a reliable partner" deserves similar answers. And when I wrote that US troops are always welcome in Israel, you responded that they are in Muslim countries as well and there is nothing special about it. That convinced me that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Quote:
What I see in your posts is a lot of pumping up Israel (repeat: I can't understand why) and a lot of bashing other countries that you've probably never visited, nor have you met anyone coming from there either
Pumping up Israel: I stick to facts as much as possible. You on the other hand...
So your impressions about middle east social and political turmoil are based on occasional meetings with nice Arabs who visit the US. No further comments.
Quote:

The Zionist-dominated Western media has been working overtime for more than a decade to manufacture public consent to the 9/11-triggered War on Islam, the destruction of Constitutional liberties, and the gradual transition to a totally controlled, surveilled, microchipped society. They want us to cheer for war, lies, and unfreedom, and to boo the truth.
Since the discussion derailed already from facts to hallucinations, I won't further waste time and energy. However, here is something for you to consider:
1) So you accept the claim made by people like Bin Laden and Ahmadinejad that the US is actually fighting a war against Islam, meaning Obama's admin is fighting against Muhammad and the Koran...
2) Western media which includes CNN, NBC, NYT etc...
3) Boo the truth? such as that 9/11 was the insider job of the CIA (and the Zionist controlled whatever...)? And Obama is only a puppet controlled by the Zionists from Tel-Aviv. These type of truths?

Last edited by oberon_1; 09-27-2012 at 11:37 AM..

Old 09-27-2012, 04:10 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Wonder what action will be taken by CNN or MSNBC....because we surely know if this happened to someone that appeared on Fox the left would be rabid............MSNBC and CNN Pundit Arrested for Vandalizing Pro-Israel Ad and Spray Painting Woman Trying to Stop Her | The Lonely Conservative

Mona Eltahawy is a progressive Egyptian-American pundit who is a frequent contributer on MSNBC and CNN. Yesterday she decided to take a can of pink spray paint and vandalize a pro-Israel ad on display at a New York subway stop. She was interrupted by a woman named Pamela Hall who repeatedly asked Eltahawy to stop to no avail. Hall put her body in front of the display, only to have Eltahawy spray paint her. Eltahaway cursed at Hall, while going on and on about how she was exercising her right to free speech. She not only painted the display and Hall, but she also got paint all over the tiled wall. Finally the two police officers appeared and placed Eltahawy under arrest. She then had the nerve to ask what she was being arrested for!!!

The sign defaced by Eltahawy is one of the ads Pamela Gellar’s group has up at various locations in New York City. Gellar pointed out the sick irony in Eltahawy’s actions.
Eltahawy’s behavior is all the more ironic in light of the fact that she was viciously sexually assaulted by “protesters” in Cairo’s Tahrir Square last year, and subsequently wrote a searching piece about the misogyny that is inherent in Islamic law. But she was roundly attacked by her fellow Islamic supremacist writers for that article, and made a full retreat. Now, in a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, she is defending the same savages who brutally attacked her in Tahrir Square

Old 09-27-2012, 04:12 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Please list all the good things all the other countries have done for America.

Old 09-27-2012, 04:59 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,074,946 times
One thing Israel has done is expose the staggering amount of Anti Semitism and hate in America

One can see this seething hatred and Anti Semitism on display on these forums in fact
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies