Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 06:49 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
https://twitter.com/BarackObama/stat...121409/photo/1

What a damn clown. Couldnt talk yesterday because he was busy with Letterman and then fundraising with the wealthy like JayZ. And he is too busy today because he has to do this.....

What a disgrace. I hope our allies are paying attention.
Hahaha, your talking point was proven wrong.
Gee, I'm surprised.
Okay, I'm not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2012, 06:50 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Is that are role now liberals? To smack our Allies down? Your statement sounds childish if you want to talk about childish.

How come Barack didn't smack down Pitun when he said at least Romney is straight forward, meaning Obama isn't....

You're just proving anyways that he dismissed an Allie not that he really didn't have the time. Clearly, he had the time
What a hoot!
BTW, Who is Pitun?
What's an allie?

Old 09-20-2012, 06:53 AM

2,125 posts, read 1,940,191 times
Poorly informed poster regurgitates headline from Drudge, gets called out for having no clue, backtracks feverishly despite the fact that the entire premise of thread is based on a lie. Close this abomination and move on. All the arguments you're trying to deflect to now have nothing to do with your original, misguided post.

Old 09-20-2012, 06:53 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,393,510 times
Obama has been known to associate with certain types of pirates.

Old 09-20-2012, 07:03 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,369,999 times
What need is there to "talk with Netanyahu" anyway???

peace,
brian

Old 09-20-2012, 07:08 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,551,670 times
Quote:
What a damn clown. Couldnt talk yesterday because he was busy with Letterman and then fundraising with the wealthy like JayZ. And he is too busy today because he has to do this.....
What a disgrace. I hope our allies are paying attention.
Me, too, because he's giving the Isreali Prime Minister a CLEAR message that the US will not be dictated to by Isreal, or any other nation, regarding our foreign policies. We work WITH other nations, but we follow our own conscious in matters that affect the American people.

As for disgrace, in my view you disgrace yourself by your post. In my upbringing, we were taught to be respectful of one another and give others the benefit of the doubt. You appear to have missed those lessons in life, but it's not too late to learn, now.

Based upon what I often read in this forum, most of the posts have been accusing him of just the opposite. Then again, I guess no matter what the President does, you don't like it, right?

As for his public appearances, I think it is refreshing that our President is so in touch with American people and considers HIMSELF as ONE of the PEOPLE that he makes time to appear before them in venues other than journalistic media events. Millions of Americans watch Letterman, and LOVE Pirate Day, so why shouldn't he put some levity in life and join them?

Old 09-20-2012, 09:27 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
What need is there to "talk with Netanyahu" anyway???

peace,
brian
Netanyahu is the one that wants to do all the damn talking, but we already know what he wants to say and the answer is NO....we don't want to go to war with you to Iran.

Point blank, period. Why is that so hard for Netanyahu and these American right wingers to understand?

Old 09-21-2012, 03:40 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,369,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Netanyahu is the one that wants to do all the damn talking, but we already know what he wants to say and the answer is NO....we don't want to go to war with you to Iran.

Point blank, period. Why is that so hard for Netanyahu and these American right wingers to understand?
Amen!

If being a peacemaker means being labeled "anti-semite," then so be it.

Peace,
brian

Old 09-21-2012, 06:49 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
As most know I am not the biggest fan of President Obama. That said last time I checked it is not Obama's job to drop everything and make time for a chat with Israel or anyone else unless it is in our own best interest to do so. Israel needs to learn theur place and that is that they are just another foreign power with their hand out.
Israel reminds me of that brother in law that is always demanding money from you because you have a few bucks.
I wonder would all these people who are outraged at the snub of an ally feel the same if that ally had been Turkey? Thailand? Poland?

Old 09-21-2012, 07:15 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,396,200 times
Again, I find it fascinating that right wingers expect the US President to be at the Israeli leader's beck and call. This neo-con form of Zionism is a perplexing one.

That and the fact the whole premise of this thread is a total fail. You can thank "Fox & Friends" for helping to perpetuate it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies