Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 12:56 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
LOL. On the internet in this day and age - and regarding a celebrity/attention ***** like Palin? You've got to be kidding. lol...
It's certainly a good thing they practice what they preach when it comes to Obama and his wife.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2012, 01:06 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
It's certainly a good thing they practice what they preach when it comes to Obama and his wife.
The funny thing is that I'm neither obsessed with Palin, nor do I hate her. I just find her to be an amusing clown-like character. She often makes me laugh, and for that, I am grateful for her.

Old 10-13-2012, 01:39 PM

1,119 posts, read 1,371,306 times
for a person that was the GOP candidate for vice-president 4 years ago, they certainly deserted her pretty quick.

And now we all can see why.

Old 10-13-2012, 02:01 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,584,802 times
Default Governor Sarah Palin debuts her new look in L.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Frosted hair, orange sunglasses, wedge sandals, and silver-blue fingernails...

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Sarah Palin looks noticeably thinner & different in LA: is it just a weird outfit?

She must be applying for a role in a GILF movie.

Holy moly!

She's going for that "old hooker" look.

Old 10-13-2012, 03:23 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Would you like the first ten threads of the last ten hours dealing with how Obama is evil or just the first five? After that, I may refer you to five threads dealing with black people. Then the gays. Finally, I will point you towards the 10,230 threads dealing with those lazy poor people.
Palin is not even an elected politician, so how can you compare the left still going after her and her family, to people critical of the man who is the president?

Palin can do nothing to you, while the sitting president's policies actually do affect us all. I can understand people speaking out against the president's policies and actions, but that is not even close to the left's obsession with Palin. Do you see the difference?

Old 10-13-2012, 05:58 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
For awhile, I was actually obsessed with seeing photos of lady gaga until she wore that meat dress, and then I realized how grotesque she was, and now I'm looking for other obsessions, but as a liberal, sarah unfortunately does not have the brain or body an old fart like myself would be impressed or obsessed with. sorry to burst your bubble there. (liberal me)
I kind of like Gayle King.
Obsessing? There's medication for that I think. Or at least therapy.

Old 10-13-2012, 06:01 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,405,309 times
I guess the French are right. At some point you apparently do have to choose between your ass and your face. But I still do respect Sarah for being decent mom and a fairly effective and honest politician.

Old 10-13-2012, 06:31 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,291,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
She looks like an aging stripper running errands on her day off. She is as classy as cheese from a can.

OMG, those shoes are horrible. Do her pants actually have zippers running up the inner thigh? What is going on with that?

ROFL...all true.

Old 10-13-2012, 07:08 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,512,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
it is not an obsession. This woman was very close to be the VP.

It is just interesting to see how the GOP find these broken birds and try to fix them and feed them to the public.
Operative word here being "was". Four years ago. Get over it and move on.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:12 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
I don't care what you say. After 40 it's good to have a little meat on your bones. She looks a heck of a lot older than 48 now.

20yrsinBranson
It's 2012, women are no longer expected to put on weight, cut their hair short and dress matronly just because they reach a certain age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies