Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2012, 07:09 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times

Advertisements

Studies show Liberals more affluent, educated, have higher IQs .

Every time I see this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I laugh out loud. I wonder how many stupid liberals actually believe this BS. I would venture to say that many do. Ignorance is bliss they say.

Old 10-18-2012, 08:56 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
Huh? This has got to be one of the stupidest posts I've seen yet. Who says this guy was a liberal? Actually, this is just another example of the violence that young black men can provoke onto innocent people in society. So, what you're saying is, he should have been on guard. Well, yes, most white folks do know black men pose a potential threat at any given time for no reason. Hmm, oh, but isn't that considered racism? Aren't the statistics around one out of every 10 black men in the U.S. are in jail.

His was stupid but yours was worst. If this is just another example of the violence that young black men can provoke, than what would you call the shootings in Denver by young ARMED white men? Were those people in the movie theater guilty of something? What about Columbine? I guess that they were black as well If given the choice of getting hit by a fist and getting shot with a freaking automatic weapon, I would take my chance with the hand to hand combat. Was it consider racism? Maybe, maybe not he could have been the first person that he wanted to hit. Was it racism when the white guy decided to go to the temple and shoot up the shiks (sp)? If you want to quote statistics why don't you quote the one the prove that blacks and the poor get the worst representation when they go to court then their wealthier and white counterparts

Old 10-18-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
Now, just imagine for a moment if this had been the other way around. Imagine, if this were a white kid, punching a black teacher. This video would have been shown all over the world within a day or two. It would have been featured on the Today Show over and over covering the story, with comments from Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the president of the college where it happened. There would have been apologies from the College president that such a thing could actually take place on their campus. President Obama would have commented on it, radio talk shows would have been talking about it from coast to coast, in Canada, Australia, and Europe.

Quit sounding like a pu$$y! There was no indication of racial remarks or anything else, the boy was just being an azz and will go to jail. If it was the other way around I would be saying the same thing. I think that it funny when white male throw the "race card" with "what ifs" but when a minority mentions something that actually happens they throw a fit

Old 10-18-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post

Teen Punches Teacher, Knocks Him Out - YouTube

Here is an example of liberal intelligence.
If this guy were a conservative, he would have took one look at these guys and been on guard.
That is the difference between people who fantasize the world fits their ideals, and the realists who understand the world the way it is.
If he was a conservative he would have been home listening to rush and would not go near anyone that did not look like him

Old 10-18-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
What you have posted above is so much "bull" I have to believe you either simply never listen to what is being said "BY THE PERSON YOU MALIGN," you cannot comprehend what you hear or you are from the White House Spin room.

Good grief!

Sorry, I think for myself and cannot be manipulated by the man in the square box like yourself.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
And before anyone interjects, even after tithing to their churches, Conservatives still donate more of their disposable income to secular charities. They also donate more blood and volunteer more. This false stereotype of the heartless Conservative who hates the poor and disadvantaged needs to be put to rest.
You all also lumping all conservatives into one mold, yes the poorer conservatives tend to donate more to charities due to their strong religious beliefs but there is a cost. They also want to control your behavior to fit into what they believe in. Wealthier conservatives don't give a damn about social programs and are more focused on getting wealthier.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:24 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,507,748 times
Here's a link that proves Republicans are smarter than Democrats.

http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2008/11/politics-and-iq-conservative-democrats.html

If anyone wants I can show links that proves libertarians are smarter than dems or repubs.

I can also show links that prove anarchists are smarter than libertarians, democrats and republicans put together.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:35 AM

1,609 posts, read 1,079,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Sorry, I think for myself and cannot be manipulated by the man in the square box like yourself.
Good try! Anyone who knows me knows that no one can manipulate me. Many have tried when pushing their "very wrong" agendas and have hit a brick wall. This incorporates people and their agendas both in the USA and in countries around the world. I have worked with terrific people and worked against others with bad agendas around the world.

Old 10-19-2012, 07:14 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Well, I've asked twice and the OP has refused to provide a link to an actual study instead of a news article.

Pretty much, that tells me that they know thier citation was meant to troll and that there is no way it could stand reasoned scrutiny.

So, I leave everyone to continue screeching back and forth at each other about how stupid the other is. Enjoy.

Old 10-19-2012, 07:19 AM

6,795 posts, read 7,289,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
His was stupid but yours was worst. If this is just another example of the violence that young black men can provoke, than what would you call the shootings in Denver by young ARMED white men? Were those people in the movie theater guilty of something? What about Columbine? I guess that they were black as well If given the choice of getting hit by a fist and getting shot with a freaking automatic weapon, I would take my chance with the hand to hand combat. Was it consider racism? Maybe, maybe not he could have been the first person that he wanted to hit. Was it racism when the white guy decided to go to the temple and shoot up the shiks (sp)? If you want to quote statistics why don't you quote the one the prove that blacks and the poor get the worst representation when they go to court then their wealthier and white counterparts
Your logic has a flaw in that the severity of violence is not the same as the frequency. While you may prefer to be punched rather than shot, your perception of risk should be based on the statistical chances of one or the other happening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies