Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2012, 01:01 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Yes....Obama said it was due to a FILM !!
Infact for two weeks straight, that is all we heard about, all of us if you have tv. This show, that show, the view, Letterman, etc, all talk about a movie video. All in his administration looking straight into the camera with such conviction, and telling us, the problem was all due to a movie video, Those damn liars.

I hate liars, that think they can lie their way out of anything, and they can, because so many give them a free pass, and that is what is most sad. Would someone give you that same free pass, if you were the accused.

No one deserves to be forgiven when they lied, about an Ambassador's death, when they knew the truth. And the other 3 Americans.

It is not right, and it should not be justified.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 01:02 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Another question is WHY has the Obama administration been stonewalling Congress on supplying these emails?

Senate Intel vice chair: We’ve been demanding these e-mails since the Benghazi attack

Any Liberal willing to explain WHY they'd (the "most transparent administration ever") hold back these emails?
He well declare executive privilege

Old 10-24-2012, 01:04 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Only a fool would want the Admin and Intelligence community to state something is a fact when the facts are yet to be known .... Oh wait, one political party did do that, huh?
Yes for two weeks the Dem stated as a fact it was caused by a film. So the Dem's did declare a fact when there was no fact

Old 10-24-2012, 01:20 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,196,333 times
It's okay, he's lived up to his promise of transparency in government, right? RIGHT?

Old 10-24-2012, 01:23 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Progressives don't care about people dying, their policies dictate it. They also don't care about lying because they HAVE to lie in order to get people to accept their horrendous ideas.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:47 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
I gotta back track and catch up on this thread but will say, Ive always believed what we have is a case of the three ....Hilary and Bill and Biden, trying to throw the big O under the bus right from the get go.

Biden....chains, and then the middle class has been crushed for four years one day before the debate, both fueling the whole Reb theme and the debate itself. Bill Clinton ...same leading style remarks,,,"If you think it needs fixing your right and others....Hilary...The Buck stops with me....again one night before the debate jolting whatever prepared idea Obama had...unplugging his authority and forcing his reclaim of authority, in evidence "said angerly" ( forced without notice to say. Again Biden...very clear..We Didn't know. Far too emphasized for an answer in that texture, it was an .."announcement " making firm because he knew it would somehow leak. How the heck could it not with 300 people in the emails, or who cares in this regard at this point.

They are all fighting bitterly and prob have been for some time. Hillary's nonsense about this issue and permissible evidence is not going to work, reason being it is far to compelling...she made a huge mistake going along with this including her two cohorts Bill and Biden. Now all four are under the bus where they belong.

Obama has no case to argue regardless, reason being that even if some very hidden threat or concern caused the lie's......he replaced with a story which by his own words could have caused another violent attack in the pronounced propagation to the world in the clips cause. If any thing...if the clip CAUSED...why then point the entire Islamic world in the direction of the so called terror causing item?

So...there is no escape for Obama and all Company. They knowingly allowed the tragedy to evolve, refused and mocked numerous crys for help, watched it all unfold, then to cover it up...told the world it was an internet clip that caused....which if true and believed..would have caused even more terror, which directly caused the known reaction, putting the whole world at risk in a shaky unpredictable situation....so they are responsible to the world for directly causing that week of disruptive social violence as well...were there Muslim lives lost, do we know..? another unknown Lara Logan somewhere..?...which went on in almost every country in the world...including Aus. I gotta get back later after a few responcibilities and read all the pages's here since last night.

Last edited by stargazzer; 10-24-2012 at 02:42 PM..

Old 10-24-2012, 01:58 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
Quote:
I DO realize that and that's why I commended you on it.

You however need to realize that you are in the minority.
Oh, I know you do! I didn't mean to insinuate you didn't. I don't think I am in the minority. I think the minority extremists - on both sides - talk so damned loud and often that us moderates (on both sides) can't be heard!

Old 10-24-2012, 02:15 PM

2,908 posts, read 3,873,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
It's a post in a dangerous part of the world. The Americans that serve in places like that understand the inherent risk. They got killed, which sucks. But that's not the first time, and it won't be the last either.

You may as well move on, because that's the only choice you're left with anyway.
Yes, we need to move on, but not forget. Those responsible, all the way to the top, must be held accountable. That means that the entire administration must be shuttled out come November.

Let's not downplay this Libs. The admin clearly lied to the American people. They knew this was a bombshell that would hurt their reelection campaign. You know, the one Obama and team have been working on since inauguration day.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:16 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,197,813 times
Lightbulb Obama lied & an American Ambassador died because of his selfish motive for re-election!In addition to other Americans.

Obama & his administration ignored additional security requests to that sensitve part of the world.

Because it would affect his campaign. His campaign focused on that Al-Qaeda was in the decline or gone, right?

Well, to give more security would mean that was not the case!

So, for the sake of a campaign, he allowed an American Ambassador to die along with other Americans.

Yet, in other countries around the world, the embassies, consulates have more security than what Libya had.

All of this was for his own selfish interests! It was for political gain!

And to top it off he lied to the American people & to the world!

Obama knew what it was as it was happening. Then went on to say it was because of a video

He lied to the American people on Letterman, at the UN General Assembly. Lying for over 2 weeks!

Its unacceptable, unethical, it is wrong in every way!

Lets not forget, that this is the man who told the Russians, wait until after the elections,
then I can do what I want....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
Yes, we need to move on, but not forget. Those responsible, all the way to the top, must be held accountable. That means that the entire administration must be shuttled out come November.

Let's not downplay this Libs. The admin clearly lied to the American people. They knew this was a bombshell that would hurt their reelection campaign. You know, the one Obama and team have been working on since inauguration day.

Last edited by countrylv22; 10-24-2012 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: My thoughts, prayers are with the US Ambassador & the other Americans/families who perished in this horrible situation!Peace:)

Old 10-24-2012, 03:28 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
So, its OK to give Obama a pass on this one? Would you support a Republican President under the same circumstances....rhetorical, of course.
Yes, I would support a Republican under the same circumstances. I don't know what you mean by giving Obama a "pass" on this one.

Last edited by FancyFeast5000; 10-24-2012 at 03:36 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies