Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 03:06 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,866,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
This is true... I notice a lot of serious Fox News viewers seem to be angry about everything and paranoid to death that our country won't make it a few more months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn
Totally! I wonder how many Fox News followers have had to go on medication for high blood pressure since they started watching that channel.
On election night '08, I was working a graveyard shift in the hospice wing of a major hospital in Seattle (no pun intended). Most of our internet was blocked, but none of the Yahoo services were, so after doing my rounds, I checked Yahoo Answers to see what the public, you know, John Q. Sixpack was thinking.

I read so many statements about how we were all dead, we were all doomed.

Obama's "Knee-Grow Black Panther Army" was going to be rounding us up over the next few weeks.
Our kids were going to be forced to be gay commies by all the gay commie teachers who would be recruited by NObama's brainwashing corps now going to make police-level wages to teach, since they were no longer living the high life as a paid protester.

Obama was going to let Al Qaeda into the US and all of our landmarks would be destroyed by bombs shortly.

Our soldiers - none of whom are social conservatives or patriots - would begin enacting martial law in YOUR little, inconsequential, just-tryin'-to-work-hard town... while the cities descended into interracial, intergender orgies of drug consumption and free, sexy love.

Conversely, none of our soldiers - none of whom are social liberals or moderates, or patriots - would listen to a single damn order that Obama made, and would doubtlessly start a coup d'etat to take back America.

Oh: the gates to Mexico would be opened wide, too, and we'd be flooded with a bunch of Mexicans who would immediately be given your house, your car, your daughters, and we'd all be forced to start speaking Spanish. All those gay liberals would teach your kids to sing "feliz navidad..." from the bottom of their hearts.

As if that wasn't enough, Jesus would be outlawed. Gay black liberal communist Mexican Muslims would raid your church and point their guns at you, force you into the back of the van, and haul you off to Gitmo...

FEMA and ACORN would be given assault rifles, body armor, APC's, helicopters, etc. A regular paramilitary force, just like the Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, National Guard, FBI, CIA, State Police, County Sherriff, Local police department...

Yeah.

So, how are things in the concentration camps for all you guys?

Last edited by 415_s2k; 11-07-2012 at 03:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2012, 03:14 AM

196 posts, read 231,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Fox News pounded the Libya issue to the ground for 2 solid months in attempt to discredit Obama. In fact, when the biggest storm in history was hitting America's most populated area, Fox was showing, yet again, the libya consulate burning.

No channel is more biased than Fox News! They are so biased, they are becoming irrelevant!

Lol I definitely agree here. These last couple months were the first time I watched fox news and they definitely are not "fair and balanced." They ran the Libya fiasco into the ground and then put such a bad spin on Superstorm Sandy they just make themselves look like whiney babies. Not a professional news organization at all...

Old 11-08-2012, 01:27 PM

102 posts, read 143,481 times
What is all the more laughable as that you actually believe that there ISN'T a Liberal media bias. How many of these networks need to admit before you believe, sheesh (not to mention that it is self-evident). Wow, they have brainwashed you good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies