Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2012, 08:19 PM

5,035 posts, read 9,225,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Just a reminder:

H.Rpt.104-551 THE UNITED STATES ROLE IN IRANIAN ARMS TRANSFERS TO CROATIA AND BOSNIA Committee on Rules, May 2, 1996THIRD COUNTRY ARMS DELIVERIES TO BOSNIA AND CROATIA -- HON. LEE H. HAMILTON

And here's what the democrats brought to the table:

House Investigation of Iranian Arms Shipments to Bosnia

Sound familiar?

Then of course this broke:

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

So I wouldn't rule out that there could be more going on that what you see on the surface.

The names have changed and the events are altered but all of what's occurring now is reminiscent of times past regarding the executive branch.

That's not to say that this time it could all be taken at face value but to completely disregard the possibility because it's your side is completely dishonest. Ask yourself if this was occurring during Bush Jr.'s term would you all be wanting to ignore it or would you want to find out if there was more to this story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
yup....something is being hidden and they think we are stupid....
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!!

Think about it. Why was the CIA there? The Ambassador was at a CIA safe house, not an embassy or an embassay safe house. Why would the Ambassador be at a CIA safe house?? Why did Ambassador Stevens travel with Navy SEALS who were on security detail and not Marines?

Why did the Ambassador just finish having dinner with a Turkish diplomat at a CIA safe house? Interestingly, we know the CIA safe house was already being watched during the time they were having dinner, yet the attack didn't begin until right after the Turkish diplomat safely left the CIA safe house.

My guess is we are running guns to al-Qeada.

Russia has claimed Syrian rebels have US-made Stinger missles.

The Ambassador and others who were killed in Benghazi were killed by Ansar al-Sharia, the same terrorist group through which I think we're running guns, (into Libya, and through Turkey to Syria - to al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood). In other words, we're using the Muslim Brotherhood to arm the rebels in Syria.

The cover-up: Obama is giving arms to our enemies and our enemies used our arms to kill the Ambassador (and the others).

I think: Obama, Hillary, and Panetta are up to their eyeballs in this. Petraeus was told to corroborate with whatever story the WH is concocting to cover this and Petraeus, being a true patriot, is refusing to lie under oath. I think Petraeus was then threatened with the loss of his career and marriage if he refuses to go along with it. Petraeus quickly resigned and admitted to infidelity, thus removing what the WH had hanging over him.

Last edited by CheyDee; 11-11-2012 at 08:48 PM.. Reason: grammar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2012, 08:34 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
Reporters like 'newenglandgirl' are suppose to think of scenarios like that in order to find the truth.
If that person were an 'investigative reporter', she would already know the answers to her questions. Paula has been interviewed or made speeches numerous times, and has said how she met him and how the book came to be. Some reporter.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:05 PM

After reviewing Paula Broadwell's speech and subsequent newspaper reporting, if Broadwell's account is accurate, it appears there were a couple of Libyan militia members being held prisoner at the CIA annex.

All the pieces are starting to fit together.

(Note: there are two links above.)

Old 11-11-2012, 09:14 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyDee View Post
After reviewing Paula Broadwell's speech and subsequent newspaper reporting, if Broadwell's account is accurate, it appears there were a couple of Libyan militia members being held prisoner at the CIA annex.

All the pieces are starting to fit together.

(Note: there are two links above.)
She sounds psychotic. The threatening emails, then revealing what must surely be classified information.

Quite the blabbermouth, little miss Paula.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
She sounds psychotic. The threatening emails, then revealing what must surely be classified information.

Quite the blabbermouth, little miss Paula.
I agree; this is the first we've heard about prisoners being held at the annex.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:34 PM

414 posts, read 344,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyDee View Post
I agree; this is the first we've heard about prisoners being held at the annex.
And did Petraeus give her that information?

Old 11-11-2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
And did Petraeus give her that information?
I don't know that for certain - I only know what is in the links posted. It does seem like the first we're hearing about prisoners from her though and I would guess that was classified info. (I just read her Facebook page was just scrubbed, too.)

It seems like a logical reason for the attack.

Old 11-12-2012, 01:23 AM

Petraeus told within last six weeks of probe that found affair

"FBI investigators confronted then CIA Director David Petraeus within the last six weeks about his relationship with biographer Paula Broadwell, Fox News has learned -- a detail that comes as lawmakers complain they did not know about the issue until Petraeus resigned Friday."

"Asked why the FBI did not brief Congress immediately when Petraeus’ name surfaced within the scope of the investigation, the source said decisions on notification “should all play out next week” -- a reference to a half dozen Capitol Hill hearings and briefings on the Benghazi consulate attack.

The source said the Bureau’s apparent decision not to notify relevant lawmakers, in this case the chair and ranking members of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, was characterized as a “balance (between) the facts, the circumstances that apply, whether it is an ongoing criminal matter, whether concerns over intelligence have been resolved.”

The article referenced above is about why lawmakers didn't know about this before Petraeus' resignation, but the timeline fits with the theory Petraeus was only told because of Benghazi.

I'm wearing my tinfoil hat - but I'm still going along with this.

Old 11-12-2012, 01:57 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
....except that the whole thing is being used as a diversion or tactic of some kind related to his Benghazi testimony...or other matters.
Yes of if must be "of some kind"...

I think the "some kind" is troll bait for idiots.

Personally I think that they tired to use this the same way that the helicopter crash got Carter when he was up for re-election. Truthfully if all is said and done, if the killing of Bin laden was a failure they would have used it the same way against Obama.

Old 11-12-2012, 02:49 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
deleted due to another thread and off topic.

Last edited by stargazzer; 11-12-2012 at 03:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies