Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2014, 03:50 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
Yes WE (USA) do need to get out of there, on this I agree. But the thing about the ME is most over there do not want "Peace". They want "Victory".
Must be their diet!

Old 06-18-2014, 05:20 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times
Can't they all just kill each other off so we can be done with it?

Old 06-19-2014, 07:51 AM

4,538 posts, read 4,809,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post
WTF is "Jewish blood"?
God promised to bless the Jews (descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob), and that the final King/Prophet/Priest of Israel would derive from that bloodline. The bloodline of Joseph and Mary traces back to the tribe of Judah. There were 12 sons (tribes) of Jacob (Israel). The tribes of Judah and Benjamin were centered in Judah with Jerusalem as capital, while the other 10 tribes were in Israel with Samaria as capital. After King Solomon died, all of the kings of Israel became idol worshipers like the foreign tribes around them, and God allowed the Assyrians to conquer them and they became mixed with them. Judah was spared that fate until about 150 years later, when due to their idol worship God allowed the Babylonians to enslave them, and they were also mixed. All foreign tribes were supposed to have been killed by the Jews who were led into Canaan by Joshua, but since they weren't, eventually there was intermarriage, and the Jews began worshiping their pagan gods, like Baal.

Old 06-21-2014, 12:18 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,809,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Whats the point you're trying to make?

Using your logic everyone on Planet Earth is of African origins... So frigging what...
I think that there should be discussion about a true Palestinian state, which in my view could be in the southern most portion of Israel, that touches the Gulf of Aquaba. They would have freedom to access the Gulf of Aquaba and Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. Currently Gaza Strip residents aren't even allowed access to the sea, and West Bank residents have to navigate myriad checkpoints. Maybe they wouldn't want to, but at least they would have a free state of their own, where they could move freely - the issue of a realist re-drawing of the borders needs to be discussed.

Old 06-21-2014, 12:25 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Their own holy books say that they're basically the same people.

I mean who didn't know that?

Old 06-21-2014, 12:39 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,661,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
I think that there should be discussion about a true Palestinian state, which in my view could be in the southern most portion of Israel, that touches the Gulf of Aquaba. They would have freedom to access the Gulf of Aquaba and Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. Currently Gaza Strip residents aren't even allowed access to the sea, and West Bank residents have to navigate myriad checkpoints. Maybe they wouldn't want to, but at least they would have a free state of their own, where they could move freely - the issue of a realist re-drawing of the borders needs to be discussed.
You needed to bump your own thread for that?

Old 06-21-2014, 01:50 PM

2,314 posts, read 4,796,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Jewish people have murdered and raped as well. Very few Jewish people would do such i think. You seem to have a hard time admitting that it happens and probably worse. I think that one can assume that there are cops in Israel that treat Muslims just like the good ole white boy cops treated Black people , not so many ears ago and still to this day.
I don't really understand what you're getting at with this.

You admit you have very little knowledge on the entire conflict (clearly) so these tangents that are veering off topic don't make much sense.

Old 06-21-2014, 03:12 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,730,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT
I think that there should be discussion about a
true Palestinian state, which in my view could be in the southern most portion
of Israel,...
So did the Arabs.

Old 06-21-2014, 03:20 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
God promised the land of Canaan to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Many of the converts to Judaism who subsequently moved to Israel are not 'Jewish' at all.

Due to the mixing of blood of the Israelites with the Assyrians and others, and later the Judeans with the Babylonians, Persions and others, the Jewish bloodline is scattered throughout Palestine.

People tend to regard the Jews as a different species than the Arabs (more blond-haired and blue-eyed?), when in fact they are very similar, they are cousins.
Jews were present in Israel hundreds of years before Mohammed raped his first little girl.

Old 06-21-2014, 05:05 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Quote:
God promised the land of Canaan to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Many of the converts to Judaism who subsequently moved to Israel are not 'Jewish' at all.

Due to the mixing of blood of the Israelites with the Assyrians and others, and later the Judeans with the Babylonians, Persions and others, the Jewish bloodline is scattered throughout Palestine.

People tend to regard the Jews as a different species than the Arabs (more blond-haired and blue-eyed?), when in fact they are very similar, they are cousins.
Did God keep his or her promise?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.