Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2012, 05:20 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
Evidence?
I know many groups hate China and often make stories. But evidence?
Organ harvesting in China:

China to cut jail organ-harvesting programmes - Asia-Pacific - Al Jazeera English
China plans to implement a new national donation system which will allow the government to phase out next year the practice of removing organs from executed prisoners to be used in transplant operations.

China's health ministry said yesterday that a new national organ donation system is being developed after officials said using organs from death-row prisoners was neither ethical nor sustainable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2012, 05:21 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,758,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Lolol...

The news about this came from Chinese people.

What? You think Americans made it up?

Lololol...

Do I believe China does it? Tianeman (sp) Square. Yes end of story...

Doesn't really matter? Not really. **** China.

I bet you think N. Korea doesn't abuse its citizens either?

Tap'n while driving...
Many Chinese people hate China government. Sometimes I hate it too.

Tiananmen squared event happened in 1989, and China has changed three presidents since then.

I hate N Korea government, as most Chinese people do. China and N Korea has no similarity at all.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:21 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,838 times
They already knew it.

Chinese apologists. The same kind of people blaming guns but apologizing for the psycho...

Tap'n while driving...

Old 12-14-2012, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Organ harvesting in China:

China to cut jail organ-harvesting programmes - Asia-Pacific - Al Jazeera English
China plans to implement a new national donation system which will allow the government to phase out next year the practice of removing organs from executed prisoners to be used in transplant operations.

China's health ministry said yesterday that a new national organ donation system is being developed after officials said using organs from death-row prisoners was neither ethical nor sustainable.
What's wrong to ask the to-be-executed prisoners to donate organs, as long as it is not forced.
I donate my organ on my driver's license too.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:25 PM

Quote:
What's wrong to ask the to-be-executed prisoners to donate organs, as long as it is not forced.
I donate my organ on my driver's license too.
The accusations were that people were executed and that the organs were sold.

So the executions were inflated so as to make more money for the people in charge.

If you can't see that this behavior is highly unethical and possibly immoral then there is something wrong with you...

Even if it never happened it appears to have happened which is all that matters.

Tap'n while driving...

Old 12-14-2012, 05:29 PM

50,294 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Knife attack WOUNDS 22 students in Chinese school.

The irrational defense of guns makes crazy people even crazier.
Because this mental case was a slasher. If he started slitting throats or stabbing it would have read 22 dead. Ya know, just like it reads all the time in our papers.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
The accusations was that people were executed and that the organs were sold.

So the executions were inflated so as to make more money for the people in charge.

If you can't see that this behavior is highly unethical and possibly immoral then there is something wrong with you...

Tap'n while driving...
How do you know executions are inflated? Evidence? Did you compare data?

Those who donate organs can receive a compensation (to their family members), so they are willing to do it in most cases. (Most Chinese are not religious and do not care about body or afterlife.)

Old 12-14-2012, 05:47 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
People choose to believe what they want to believe.
In addition, 99% news about China in US media are negative. You guess what's the impact?
My neighbor is from Vietnam originally. He has traveled to China and Vietnam many times. But he has also told me some stories, stories that do not make anyone's media. Story of human trafficking through Vietnam into China. Slavery in China. Political prisoners having their organs stolen from them.

China is not a nice government, if it was up to me the US would have NOTHING to do with China.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
How do you know executions are inflated? Evidence? Did you compare data?

Those who donate organs can receive a compensation (to their family members), so they are willing to do it in most cases. (Most Chinese are not religious and do not care about body or afterlife.)
How do you know they aren't inflated? Evidence? What data do you have?

So you say. Where's your cite?

So you know most Chinese do you?

Tap'n while driving...

Old 12-14-2012, 05:54 PM

518 posts, read 406,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So that is the answer. It's ok for folks to go attack children with knives and axes. Maybe the weapon of choice is not the problem. I guess liberals can't think that hard.
People are in agreement that both are senseless and unnecessary. But the Chinese children, as traumatized as they are, will live; the children in the Connecticut massacre, will not. They are gone. Forever. The damage done by the gun is irreversible.

It's common sense, really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies