Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2012, 09:11 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,247,857 times

Advertisements

Cold weather gets a grip on Moscow | LOCAL | The Moscow News

or wait.... this would be climate change....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 09:21 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,461,778 times
If you don't know the difference between climate change and weather then you should not post new threads.

We are at a recorded high tide of 15 feet and temp all winter, why haven't you contrasted that?

Old 12-19-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
If you don't know the difference between climate change and weather, then you should not post new threads.

We are at a recorded high tide of 15 feet and temp all winter, why haven't you contrasted that?
are you mad? bro.....

I checked google maps and the tide is the same as it was 20 years ago. In fact it was higher back then.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower Of X View Post
are you mad? bro.....

I checked google maps and the tide is the same as it was 20 years ago. In fact it was higher back then.
Mad? No, but you didn't even bother to check the link I posted that stated it was at a record high.

Google maps of the area hasn't been updated since 2008, so you are lying. Shouldn't you have the integrity to tell the truth?

Old 12-19-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Mad? No, but you didn't even bother to check the link I posted that stated it was at a record high.

Google maps of the area hasn't been updated since 2008, so you are lying. Shouldn't you have the integrity to tell the truth?
First off google maps has been updated this year, now that depends where you look.... My house shows pics from this year along with numerous other locations so you are wrong. Second that link is from nbc news LOL..... SO it appears you are lying or simply fooled my the lies of others.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:52 PM

Quote:
First off google maps has been updated this year, now that depends where you look.... My house shows pics from this year along with numerous other locations so you are wrong. Second that link is from nbc news LOL..... SO it appears you are lying or simply fooled my the lies of others.
And the photo from my house shows my car from 2008, and same sate is posted on that link I just showed.

You have shown 2 bad attempts that lack integrity (outside of telling you which car is mine and violating the TOS of this forum), first ignoring the link because you don't like the source even though you can't describe what is wrong about it...and second frankly just lying about the source. Why should I listen to you after you have already lied twice?

I'm sorry, but you have tried to fool me once and I caught you and called it out...then you tried again and caught you a second time. I don't have time in my life to suffer liars and fools, both of which I find completely immoral and horrible human beings (just like Christ). I hope you find the truth in time that you have not accepted now, because it is the only way you will find value in your life. God bless if you ever decide to accept reality, otherwise god will judge you as he sees fit.

Old 12-19-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
And the photo from my house shows my car from 2008, and same sate is posted on that link I just showed.

You have shown 2 bad attempts that lack integrity (outside of telling you which car is mine and violating the TOS of this forum), first ignoring the link because you don't like the source even though you can't describe what is wrong about it...and second frankly just lying about the source. Why should I listen to you after you have already lied twice?

I'm sorry, but you have tried to fool me once and I caught you and called it out...then you tried again and caught you a second time. I don't have time in my life to suffer liars and fools, both of which I find completely immoral and horrible human beings (just like Christ). I hope you find the truth in time that you have not accepted now, because it is the only way you will find value in your life. God bless if you ever decide to accept reality, otherwise god will judge you as he sees fit.
lol ok and when you figure out that google maps shows plenty of areas from 2012 i will accept your apology. Do yourself a favor and LOOK instead of reading lies.

Old 12-19-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
lol ok and when you figure out that google maps shows plenty of areas from 2012 i will accept your apology. Do yourself a favor and LOOK instead of reading lies.
If you cannot provide proof of which statements I referenced are lies, why should I believe you just asserting it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies