Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 09:27 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senno View Post
Holy cow batman. How long til even 1% of the population signs it at that rate?
I know, I think it is funny when people brag about something like this yet seem to be totally unaware of how many people live in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2012, 09:32 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I know, I think it is funny when people brag about something like this yet seem to be totally unaware of how many people live in this country.
How much of a percent of our people voted for Obama in November? What was it, about 1/6? Well hell that is about 15% more than what you are laughing about so I guess we have to go with you.

Old 12-28-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Petitions calling for his deportation reflect badly and I don't understand why simply tuning out when his show is on wouldn't serve the purpose much better; unless of course there are still significant numbers who continue to watch him.

He's an arrogant prig and offers nothing new to the interviewing scene in any case.
I have never seen his show, but then I don't watch that channel for more than a couple of minutes at a time.

Old 12-28-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How much of a percent of our people voted for Obama in November? What was it, about 1/6? Well hell that is about 15% more than what you are laughing about so I guess we have to go with you.
Actually it was about 30% of the country that voted for Obama. You do know people under 18 can't vote.

Old 12-28-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Actually it was about 30% of the country that voted for Obama. You do know people under 18 can't vote.
I thought that those who couldn't vote were part of our population. I still think that way too.

Old 12-28-2012, 10:39 PM

I wonder how many Piers Morgan lovers will like this little link. Oh my, I hope I didn't upset anyone by saying something like that in his deport thread. I do wonder why someone like him has a right to suggest that we amend our Constitution and the Holy Bible. He is not a US citizen so he has little right to talk about amending our Constitution to suit his foreigner's progressive mind.

Piers Morgan: Let’s Amend the Constitution & The Bible

Old 12-28-2012, 10:46 PM

I am sure that many here who don't watch that one news channel have never heard the British citizen, Stuart Varney, talking about Piers Morgan. Here is a chance to hear him talk about those Britishers who come here talking their "hoity toity" accent trying to reform our nation to suit their feelings. Very interesting.

Stuart Varney blasts Piers Morgan and his

Old 12-28-2012, 11:03 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,728,990 times
Quote:
I think that the sooner he gets that ticket the better off CNN will be. I wonder if they will buy one for him, after this whole thing cools down.

Why do I think he needs to go home? Well he grew up in that land that has no written constitution as we do here. They have all kinds of written papers that they consider their Constitution but nothing that is anything like ours is. In fact they have all those things that eventually led to our writing of one.

Poor Piers is making CNN the laughing stock of 24/7 tv and will destroy them totally if allowed to continue. When he goes I hope he takes Alan Dershowitz with him. Surely Dershowitz could work as a barrister there as well as here.

Here they are both howling at the moon about the US and its gun laws and being taken down by two very pretty young women.

Piers Morgan Lambasted On Twitter By Carol Roth Re - Gun Control She Comes On Show And Battle Ensues - YouTube
Yes, he's such an idiot -- he hates our freedoms, our Constitution -- sr o what is forcing him to stay here? Is it all about the US money? Or what?

Old 12-28-2012, 11:05 PM

Quote:
I thought that those who couldn't vote were part of our population. I still think that way too.
They are apart of the population unless you want to count the number of people that could potentially vote for president, then you have to exclude those that are under 18 because they cannot vote for president.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yes, he's such an idiot -- he hates our freedoms, our Constitution -- sr o what is forcing him to stay here? Is it all about the US money? Or what?
It is probably the same reason why guys like O'Reilly get up and do their show everyday, it is about entertainment and making money and sometimes the more outlandish you are and the more attention you get, the more money you make.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies