Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 08:26 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Spoken like a true statist.
(shrugs shoulders)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2012, 08:44 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Cut the crap, liberals can be racists too. The only person in my family that I have ever heard use the N word votes Democrat. Democrat Union thugs in Lansing Michigan attacked a black man selling hotdogs and called him an Uncle Tom and the N word...simply for selling hotdogs to RTW people. I could make a long list of liberal racism such as Liberal Obama supporters telling me that if Obama doesn't win blacks will riot in the streets and therefore it is in everyone's interest and safety to see Obama win.
Don't even waste your time. Everything you have said a typical liberal knows, but it just isn't in the playbook to openly acknowledge it.

It's about as feeble as trying to potty train a monkey.

Old 12-28-2012, 09:00 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,974,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
No we don't talk about race at Christmas. In fact I read more racist talk on the interent about people they do not even know ;just genrally like Rev Wright who describes whitey as the devil. Just stupid people with their hate that eats them alive :IMO.
You know reverend Wright???

Old 12-30-2012, 05:21 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,974,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
I have an Uncle who is uber-liberal which automatically makes him racist. I honestly believe he thinks minorities are not smart enough to think for themselves and therefore need to be on government support (aka control). The worst kind of racist liberal there is.
Ha. Well, the joke is on him. There are more white people on government support than blacks.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:32 AM

84 posts, read 181,032 times
My grand parents were Southern Baptist who grew up in the South. When I was growing up, my grandmother was going through a bunch of old news paper articles she kept from her home town of Norcatur, Kansas. In one article they talked about how the local KKK was building a new factory to make their clothing. LOL! The article also was asking if anybody wanted to join the royal order. LOL! This news article was dated way back in the early 1900's. I remember going over to their house and every once in a while I would hear grandma spout out the n-word. Grandpa then would join in the conversation like clock work. I, being raised in a non-racist house by an atheist mother, would always scold my grand parents when they started their smack talking about those people. Oh! The memories.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:01 AM

11,142 posts, read 10,713,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Ha. Well, the joke is on him. There are more white people on government support than blacks.
Only in sheer numbers. If you break down percentages, the percentage of white people on government support is far less than the percentage of black people on government support.

Just sayin'

Old 12-30-2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Only in sheer numbers. If you break down percentages, the percentage of white people on government support is far less than the percentage of black people on government support.

Just sayin'
Yeah, you're right.

Old 12-30-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFather View Post
My grand parents were Southern Baptist who grew up in the South. When I was growing up, my grandmother was going through a bunch of old news paper articles she kept from her home town of Norcatur, Kansas. In one article they talked about how the local KKK was building a new factory to make their clothing. LOL! The article also was asking if anybody wanted to join the royal order. LOL! This news article was dated way back in the early 1900's. I remember going over to their house and every once in a while I would hear grandma spout out the n-word. Grandpa then would join in the conversation like clock work. I, being raised in a non-racist house by an atheist mother, would always scold my grand parents when they started their smack talking about those people. Oh! The memories.
Isn't it so hard to be around people whom you love and have to argue with them all the time, or to tip toe around certain topics, not wanting to set them off? All that irrational negativity!

The thing that I find strange is that racism in the purest form, what Nazi's believed in, would not just be a matter of white against any other color, but eventually would breed only the purest of the white people, the Aryans, and the rest would eventually be killed or just sterilized. That would seem to mean Slavic people to be eventually eliminated and most Italians and many Spanish and probably many others. Many white people who are/were racist against darker skinned people would have been promoting the ultimate extinction of their own progeny.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:43 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Being that you posted dozens of posts on Christmas and Christmas eve, I doubt you have many family members, unless they are all estranged.

"Dozens", huh?

Why do liberals hate being honest?

It takes less than a minute to write one post.

So even if I did post 36 posts that would be less than 45 minutes per day.

So using your liberal logic anyone who posts here can't have a family because they may spend a half-hour or so on the Internet per day?

Wow.

Liberals...ya' gotta love 'em!

Old 12-31-2012, 11:49 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Black people can be racist just as whites, Asian, Hispanics gays and straights liberals and conservatives.

I do have Black racist in my family who hates White supremacy but not White people. There are many White gays who are racist towards Blacks. Liberal racist are the worst to accept.

Its funny that you can find racist Christians and that seems so against Christianity. And yes there are racist White women who marry Black men who can't stand Black women. There are Black men who marry White women who can't stand White men.

As you can see hate is dumb!
If these people hate White supremacy but not White people, they are not racist. They are intelligent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies