Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 10:43 AM

482 posts, read 799,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
OK. But, you prefaced the comment with an exhortation for me to not worry.

That was a bit pointed, and I didn't know what to make of it.

I still don't.
IT's just the simple fact he may enjoy killing white men, but not white women since he likes white women so they are safe.Most militant black men are like that.They hate white men,but love white women,duh.

Old 12-29-2012, 10:53 AM

17,815 posts, read 13,719,426 times
Seems to me that his comments were in jest within the context of the movie's context concerning the brutality of slavery.

In the movie the white guys are the bad guys.

Not a big deal.........

Old 12-29-2012, 11:06 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,670,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
Don't worry.Black men like Jaimie Foxx LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE White women
And White women love Black men like Jamie Foxx.

Old 12-29-2012, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
And White women love Black men like Jamie Foxx.

I bet they do. While the white women was checking him out, I was checking out that sexy ass Leo,Jamie, and that fine ass Kerry. She was so damn hot,especially with her afro puffs.

Old 12-29-2012, 11:17 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,028,641 times
Quote:
IT's just the simple fact he may enjoy killing white men, but not white women since he likes white women so they are safe.Most militant black men are like that.They hate white men,but love white women,duh.
I don't know what the "duh" part is supposed to mean. Sorry if I don't have the knowledge that you seem to have on this specific topic. I am rather glad that I don't. It seems rather odd to think as a matter of fact that one demographic would "love" another demographic based on race.

I didn't see the movie, but his comment was that he "killed all the white people in the movie". Maybe you have seen it, and know that his character didn't kill any female characters.

I don't know this, so your making an issue over white women is entirely lost on me. Sorry, but I am honestly confused.

Old 12-29-2012, 11:19 AM

768 posts, read 880,655 times
When he actually starts killing real white men, then i'll worry.

Yes, you couldnt make a film the other way round and get away with it. Even 100 years ago you couldnt, see how 'the birth of a nation' was reacted to. How hollywood is set up is hardly Jamie Foxx's doing though.

Old 12-29-2012, 11:22 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,028,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWS View Post
When he actually starts killing real white men, then i'll worry.

Yes, you couldnt make a film the other way round and get away with it. Even 100 years ago you couldnt, see how 'the birth of a nation' was reacted to. How hollywood is set up is hardly Jamie Foxx's doing though.
I have nothing at all against the subject matter of the movie. What bothers me is Foxx's apparent expressed glee in the nature of his role, rather then just having done his job as a professional, and leaving it at that.

Old 12-29-2012, 11:22 AM

768 posts, read 880,655 times
Quote:
I don't know what the "duh" part is supposed to mean. Sorry if I don't have the knowledge that you seem to have on this specific topic. I am rather glad that I don't. It seems rather odd to think as a matter of fact that one demographic would "love" another demographic based on race.

I didn't see the movie, but his comment was that he "killed all the white people in the movie". Maybe you have seen it, and know that his character didn't kill any female characters.

I don't know this, so your making an issue over white women is entirely lost on me. Sorry, but I am honestly confused.
I think it pertains to certain individuals like black supremacist Michael X...
Michael X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess its a comment similar to the hipocrisy of white slave owners who had relations with black slaves.

Old 12-29-2012, 11:25 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,670,442 times
Quote:
I bet they do. While the white women was checking him out, I was checking out that sexy ass Leo,Jamie, and that fine ass Kerry. She was so damn hot,especially with her afro puffs.
So you're definitely an equal opportunity luster.........

Old 12-29-2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:

Don't worry it's a little joke, but have some fact to it. Militant black men who talks like Jaimie love white women.And in the movie he does kill one white woman.I am just saying in real life Jaimie likes white women, and his two baby mommas are white,even though in reality he might have a grudge against white men(I don't know). And I was also saying that black men who are extremist with the whole black power thing usually loves white women,in a genral context, not just with Mr.Foxx. Now, if you still do not understand what I am talking about, I can't do nothing else to help you.It's an factual joke that I,as a black woman was poking fun at.Don't worry about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies