Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 09:34 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArchitect View Post
Whenever you see someone suggest that "anti-racist" really means "anti-white" and spew tripe about "white genocide", understand that that person is a white supremist propogandist with an agenda.

I should be really aparent at this point to those experienced with internet forums. Its always the usual suspects with similar racist, sexist, homophobic rhetoric in other areas as well
Agreed. They have a standard M.O, they post seemingly harmless threads, and then build up to threads where they can attract like-minded individuals. And of course the usual good ol' racists here flock to the threads like moths to a flame. I feel dirty after going to the site that hosted the video in the OP, unadulterated white supremacist hate.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:35 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Ummmm, ever hear of Jews?
Of course but were they allowed to keep their religion and culture as well?

Old 12-30-2012, 09:36 PM

82 posts, read 121,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
1) I'm not White
2) My ancestors didn't chose to come here, they were brought here by force.
3) I am not defending anything. I just want a society where racial prejudice is eradicated.
Well KUMBAYA. Its always a Negroe spiritual that seeks to make things right with the hand that whips him. Natives are a warrior race of people, we don't deal with aggression by turning the other cheek. That is your people not mine.

I personally want to wipe out the entire European culture on Americas shores and feel no sympathy for white flight, lack of white children, and loss of culture for whites. In fact I encourage and find joy in the fact that they are so bent by what they feel is happening to them.

With activist liberal judges destroying their very belief system at every turn, affirmative action giving minorities access to European higher education, which in turns allows natives to "gauge the mind of whites", and forced busing , desegregation anywhere they turn,they are not only loosing but have already lost.

At the rate of appointments to the Supreme and Lower courts some of these issues can not be undone in our lifetime, unless their is a white civil war. Yet despite this the army military has been firmly liberalized for decades and blacks and Latinos make up 30-40% of all officer corps and recruits.

They have nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. Lately we have been coming after their guns, to where even if they wanted to mount an insurrection they wont be able to.............NO QUARTER, NO SYMPATHY.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:37 PM

3,531 posts, read 3,733,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
What do you mean why did I bring it up? Am I not supposed to talk about it at all? Is it too taboo to be discussed? All I did was state the fact that the British didn't conquer those territories to wipe the indigenous people out.........and that they didn't interbreed with them. I've read in several places where it's projected that whites will become the minority by 2050. Some say 2030. And a lot sooner in England. Now how do you think that will happen scientifically?
Actually, predictions are just that--predictions. Obamacare is going to be the...wrench...in this prediction, in my opinion. All such individuals who would otherwise not seek birth control will be able to get it for free. So, if we go by the stereotype that only rich, white women for decades had access to birth control because, as you know, only white people have money , and that is a major factor* in the decline of white births that this predictions touts (a prediction that pre-dated Obamacare), then that prediction is basically meaningless. *as well as other factors, decline of family, etc.

Other than that, the rest of the anti-white racism in this thread is to be expected. It's par-for-the course in present-day "America." White men built the modern world. Every other race had the same opportunities to do the same with their longer histories and much larger populations, and they did not do so.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:47 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetlord View Post
Actually, predictions are just that--predictions. Obamacare is going to be the...wrench...in this prediction, in my opinion. All such individuals who would otherwise not seek birth control will be able to get it for free. So, if we go by the stereotype that only rich, white women for decades had access to birth control because, as you know, only white people have money , and that is a major factor* in the decline of white births that this predictions touts (a prediction that pre-dated Obamacare), then that prediction is basically meaningless. *as well as other factors, decline of family, etc.

Other than that, the rest of the anti-white racism in this thread is to be expected. It's par-for-the course in present-day "America." White men built the modern world. Every other race had the same opportunities to do the same with their longer histories and much larger populations, and they did not do so.
If not for Muslims, there is no modern world.

We'd be stuck with a bunch of white fools beheading everyone for not worshipping Jesus.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:51 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,320 times
Quote:
\

\ White men built the modern world. Every other race had the same opportunities to do the same with their longer histories and much larger populations, and they did not do so.
Now what you just stated there is true fact.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:56 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Beautiful women? They look like 2nd rate strippers.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:01 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Quote:
Hmmm, so the contributions of Mesopotamia, China, India, the Egyptians, the Incas, the Aztecs, etc. were inconsequential? Methinks the study of a wee bit more history would be beneficial.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:03 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Beautiful women? They look like 2nd rate strippers.
Please. They prefer to be known as the "Afternoon shift".

Old 12-30-2012, 10:04 PM

468 posts, read 553,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
These gals bring up very good points. I must say that they are very courageous to speak out the way they did. I have always wondered why white neighborhoods have been targeted for diversity but not black neighborhoods. They also state that white majority countries (Like England, France) have been targeted for assimilation by non whites but never the reverse. Watch the video and tell me if you agree or disagree with what they say.
Though they certainly make a few good points, it's a fallacy to assume that "anti-racist" automatically = "anti-white" just because they frequently encounter that. It's not always so with many people, and I can't say that if it's the norm.

I think the people who wrote the mantra should also be cognizant that white nations are currently actively involved (and have been so for some time now, as well as in the past) in assisted destruction of non-white nations and peoples, and their leaders support those who are responsible for flooding their nations with non-white immigrants...so it's rather unfair to imply non-whites and their leaders bear sole responsibility.

It's also a bit hypocritical to act as if this is being done in a vacuum and they're innocent bystanders, when the course of history and their own actions have unfortunately contributed to a large extent the current situation. Hypocritical too is labelling even legitimate criticisms as anti-white..I've seen whites frequently tell others to "get over it" over their misuse/ridicule of non-white culture or group like Native Americans, even denying them their rightful history and closure, and dismissing the severity of committed atrocites. At least whites are getting a chance to make a stand and let the world know, unlike Natives and Aborigenes.

I think heavy immigration into any nation eventually destroys the indigenous majority, as the Native Americans can attest. There's already sobering evidence of immigration effects in Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Whites are the majority. That's why they are targeted for assimilation..
That's a pretty hostile and callous statement. Telling, too. You think it's okay then for any race, including whites, to enter, do as they please and demand rights and privileges in a nation not of their own?

Your wording is disturbing, too. "Targeted"...doesn't sound friendly, and sort of supports what they were saying. Why exactly is it a right for anyone to "target" the majority racial group of a nation for assimilation? That's what destroyed people and nations in the past. People have the right to associate with anyone they like, as well as preserve their own people and nation. Whites and everybody else need to learn and understand this. Again, in the context of the past, assimilation and this whole fairytale idea of multiculturalism are not realistic and clearly not working.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies