Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 11:56 PM

468 posts, read 553,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweat209 View Post
I don't like racism but this is taking it too the extreme has white people born in the US are not responsible for crime he or she did not do that was done in the past.
Agreed, but you must recall that Natives are still suffering from the effects of colonialization and some whites are partly responsible for denying them closure and rights, as well as treating them as equals. Native men & women suffer a disproportionate level of violence, and most sexual assaults against women are committed by men of other race; neither white nor black women suffer the same fate. THe church refuses to give proper closure to Natives for their sins, not just in the US either, and anyone supporting the church bears indirect burden of that. I could say the same of any nation tht fell prey to Arabs, but they all seem to be zombies..guess that's the effect of islam.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:16 AM

82 posts, read 121,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Agreed, but you must recall that Natives are still suffering from the effects of colonialization and some whites are partly responsible for denying them closure and rights, as well as treating them as equals. Native men & women suffer a disproportionate level of violence, and most sexual assaults against women are committed by men of other race; neither white nor black women suffer the same fate. THe church refuses to give proper closure to Natives for their sins, not just in the US either, and anyone supporting the church bears indirect burden of that. I could say the same of any nation tht fell prey to Arabs, but they all seem to be zombies..guess that's the effect of islam.
Using their words AMEN. A PR campaign was launched on the church awhile back. The reports of pedophiles in their midst really woke up a lot of first nation people in Mexico and Latin America. They've been docile in accepting a Euro trash religion for 4 centuries. But best believe that PR attack was organized steady and created the image of the church as hypocrites. I've read estimates that 20% of Catholics left the faith. HOPEFULLY ALL IN LATIN AMERICA. :LOL.

Its unbelievable how a race of people can accept a conquerors religion and then be made to feel sinful for questioning mass murder, racism and genocide. But slow and steady wins the race. We are attacking the church in more indirect ways. Making social norms and church practices obsolete. Gay marriage is a great tool for that.

Using the European handbook on divide and conquer has been great for our leaders.We still got along way to go in this one issue here and I suspect its going to be our hardest fight. We have already won nearly every other battle but this one. Removing this European peoples religion from first nation peoples belief system is not going to go easy, that's a fact. Making science and ethnic religious teachings on Aztecs beliefs and others.......in school really gives the children a way to remove that mental handicap.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:18 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicosal13 View Post
Using their words AMEN. A PR campaign was launched on the church awhile back. The reports of pedophiles in their midst really woke up a lot of first nation people in Mexico and Latin America. They've been docile in accepting a Euro trash religion for 4 centuries. But best believe that PR attack was organized steady and created the image of the church as hypocrites. I've read estimates that 20% of Catholics left the faith. HOPEFULLY ALL IN LATIN AMERICA. :LOL.

Its unbelievable how a race of people can accept a conquerors religion and then be made to feel sinful for questioning mass murder, racism and genocide. But slow and steady wins the race. We are attacking the church in more indirect ways. Making social norms and church practices obsolete. Gay marriage is a great tool for that.

Using the European handbook on divide and conquer has been great for our leaders.We still got along way to go in this one issue here and I suspect its going to be our hardest fight. We have already won nearly every other battle but this one. Removing this European peoples religion from first nation peoples belief system is not going to go easy, that's a fact. Making science and ethnic religious teachings on Aztecs beliefs and others.......in school really gives the children a way to remove that mental handicap.
Just what heritage are you of?

Old 12-31-2012, 12:37 AM

3,531 posts, read 3,734,097 times
Quote:

Every single white person should read your words. You are unwittingly revealing the entire playbook for all to see. Your extremism not withstanding, your touching on all the points even I have made on this forum (about what is happening to whites) is remarkable. It isn't "multiculturalism," it's being done on purpose to embarrass white males specifically. The gay agenda is the best tactic to do that with, and the only reason anyone cares about the issue to begin with (it helps lessen the power of white males and it's easy for women to get on board with that as well). Other than that, it would be interesting to note where most child sex trafficking takes place (hint: not in European-based religious places).

Old 12-31-2012, 01:08 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,063,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetlord View Post
(hint: not in European-based religious places).
Jog my memory, what european based religions are you talking about?

It couldn't be Christianity which began in the near east.

Europeans, still trying to claim credit

Old 12-31-2012, 01:18 AM

468 posts, read 553,627 times
Quote:
Gay marriage is a great tool for that.
Though I don't have a problem with same sex marriage I implore you not to exploit same sex attracted people and their unfortunately crazy lobby to obtain closure from the church. The solution to religion for me is NOT Liberalism, dude...they're just as nuts, and totally incompetent. And that will make you vulnerable to upcoming aggressive forces like muslims..their numbers and cultish disposition will leave you in the dust.

Please read these brief posts I've made, follow all the links -short, interesting read- and acquaint yourself with the realities the Libs have denied to everyone. Take note that the health of same sex attraction First Nation peoples should be a top priority, as you all don't have the numbers other races have;

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post27511952

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post27462811

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post27466987

The church has much apologising to do, to Natives, Aborigenes, Whites and Blacks. I'm heartened that First Nation people are reclaiming their original culture. Hopefully they can do so in a peaceful and fulfilling manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetlord View Post
Every single white person should read your words. You are unwittingly revealing the entire playbook for all to see. Your extremism not withstanding, your touching on all the points even I have made on this forum (about what is happening to whites) is remarkable. It isn't "multiculturalism," it's being done on purpose to embarrass white males specifically. The gay agenda is the best tactic to do that with, and the only reason anyone cares about the issue to begin with (it helps lessen the power of white males and it's easy for women to get on board with that as well). Other than that, it would be interesting to note where most child sex trafficking takes place (hint: not in European-based religious places).
Do you really think his views represent anything close to the majority? Please, you have to be stupid to think First Nation peoples want to violently confront Whites as a race...there's little evidence to think so. Native Americans are a decimated population; they only want closure. They are definitely NOT your main problem, so there's no need to play victim regarding them. The main group who is actively targetting whites are the same ones who allow the immigrant flood into Europe, who is stealing their money etc. Your call if you're brave enough to name the Zio-nist crew or not, which also consists of Whites and those shady wahabis from Saudi.

Also, if you choose to treat glbts with disdain, do so at your own risk, there's no reason not to show them basic decency and their lobby-media monopoly is mainly a distraction. I will say my own views (above) on the issue are still considered "bigoted" by the whiny 6 year old mentalities on CD, but I hold firm that I am fair.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:30 AM

31,074 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
True. Nations are defined by the majority race of their people which makes the country unique in their own way. Like Switzerland and England, or the French, or the Japanese, or the Germans. You take that identity away and you lose the culture and traditions of that once proud nation that defined itself for centuries.
I would say that in reality we in this country are already a mixed race country with a culture that is American and mixed even though many identify as White, Black or Native. When the head of the Cherokee nation is 31/32 Anglo you can see what I mean. We are already mixed, but in denial.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:32 AM

3,531 posts, read 3,734,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Though I don't have a problem with same sex marriage I implore you not to exploit same sex attracted people and their unfortunately crazy lobby to obtain closure from the church. The solution to religion for me is NOT Liberalism, dude...they're just as nuts, and totally incompetent. And that will make you vulnerable to upcoming aggressive forces like muslims..their numbers and cultish disposition will leave you in the dust.

Please read these brief posts I've made, follow all the links -short, interesting read- and acquaint yourself with the realities the Libs have denied to everyone. Take note that the health of same sex attraction First Nation peoples should be a top priority, as you all don't have the numbers other races have;

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post27511952

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post27462811

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post27466987

The church has much apologising to do, to Natives, Aborigenes, Whites and Blacks. I'm heartened that First Nation people are reclaiming their original culture. Hopefully they can do so in a peaceful and fulfilling manner.

Do you really think his views represent anything close to the majority? Please, you have to be stupid to think First Nation peoples want to violently confront Whites as a race...there's little evidence to think so. Native Americans are a decimated population; they only want closure. They are definitely NOT your main problem, so there's no need to play victim regarding them. The main group who is actively targetting whites are the same ones who allow the immigrant flood into Europe, who is stealing their money etc. Your call if you're brave enough to name the Zio-nist crew or not, which also consists of Whites and those shady wahabis from Saudi.

Also, if you choose to treat glbts with disdain, do so at your own risk, there's no reason not to show them basic decency and their lobby-media monopoly is mainly a distraction. I will say my own views (above) on the issue are still considered "bigoted" by the whiny 6 year old mentalities on CD, but I hold firm that I am fair.
You have to read what he is saying. What he is describing is basically the inner details of the (so far) non-violent war against the white man perpetuated by modern liberals (global elements too), all being done via the law and the purposeful shredding and reconstruction of social norms. He's essentially publishing the details of the extreme elements of the non-white agenda, except he feels no need to dress it up in the mainstream version. I believe he does speak for a good majority of non-whites, I really do, but in a more watered-down version. Know why? Because to not tout your "own people" and wish them success is to fail them as a people and to fail your family(ies). Non-whites are pinning for the day whites become a minority or lose the gains they've made. Again, doesn't seem like equality to me, but then, again, I never was naive. Whoever should dominate the globe will dominate the globe because they had the drive to do so and know what it takes.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:46 AM

799 posts, read 1,095,281 times
Wow I just read this entire thread... All I can say is **** is about to hit the fan, but let me get at the OP first. I see that whole video as a sign of intimidation and a subtle warcry, I've seen those comments all over forums including this one and youtube. White people are not victims, have never been oppressed not even in Africa (remember Apartheid?) and for the history of all indigenous people throughout the world have been victimized and been subjected to racism throughout modern history and still are to this day. So when white people say "Let's leave the past in the past and come together" we can't because blacks as well as other people are still oppressed (and I have facts to prove that) it's called institutionalized racism for those who don't know.

People everywhere are starting to wake up, better yet people will not be able to hide from the truth any longer. Think about the 60's and especially the 70's when black people came together, COINTELPRO and now it hit a larger and more subtle scale with Obama, because of the Bush Presidency and how black people altogether had that dislike towards his administration, and how turnt up the youth was/is they definitely did not want them organized and actually fighting for something.

Look at how the youth in Black Amerikkka act then look at the reason why, the media, listen to the songs that are made and the ones that are popular is obvious which ones are pushed and why for SELF-Destruction, but the only way a person can self-destruct is only by not knowing knowledge of self and blacks will not be fed knowledge of self at all in this country, we have to find it ourselves but everybody else knows theirs even the Natives.

And btw to the ones saying Europeans civilized the world, that's absolutely false. The world was civilized until colonialism and imperialism...

Last edited by HoodsofATL; 12-31-2012 at 02:29 AM..

Old 12-31-2012, 01:55 AM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,964 times
I just left stormfront, looked at the topics here . Now I'm not sure if I did leave sf.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies