Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 09:23 PM

657 posts, read 695,290 times

Advertisements

Denninger lays it out well. Dana Safety Supply, which has a number of dealers and other gun re-sellers. Boycott all companies related to them. In case link is removed, google market ticker dana safety.

BOYCOTT TIME: (And One CONSTITUTIONAL Sheriff!) in [Market-Ticker]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2013, 09:39 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,479,291 times
Boycott them kind of serves their purpose.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:42 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,707,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Boycott them kind of serves their purpose.
Read the link. The same company owns several firms that have nothing to do with firearms

Old 01-05-2013, 09:53 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,441,745 times
Booooo, it's not fair that we can only buy pistols from them and not full-power killing machines!

Old 01-05-2013, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Booooo, it's not fair that we can only buy pistols from them and not full-power killing machines!
Booo that's why you chicagoans can't go anywhere with fear of getting shot. Please...

Old 01-05-2013, 10:41 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,988,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarasotaBound1 View Post
Denninger lays it out well. Dana Safety Supply, which has a number of dealers and other gun re-sellers. Boycott all companies related to them. In case link is removed, google market ticker dana safety.

BOYCOTT TIME: (And One CONSTITUTIONAL Sheriff!) in [Market-Ticker]

A socially responsible gun merchant who puts the lives or Law Enforcement and the American public above his crass business interests. Dammit all this can't be allowed to stand. This is America the Moronic ! Every American city, town or village needs to fill its cemetaries with the bullet ridden bodies of their children!!! America is Newtown CT. or Aurora CO or ...

Old 01-05-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
A socially responsible gun merchant who puts the lives or Law Enforcement and the American public above his crass business interests. Dammit all this can't be allowed to stand. This is America the Moronic ! Every American city, town or village needs to fill its cemetaries with the bullet ridden bodies of their children!!! America is Newtown CT. or Aurora CO or ...

You got me there. I guess if some points a gun at you, your chances of survival are better by calling a cop..

You can always tell the shooter (who will get the gun by illegal means anyway) to wait a few minutes until a cop arrives to continue.

Where are our brains people?

Old 01-05-2013, 11:05 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Still sells to LE though. Riddle me this ...why do cops need semi autos? Since the grand plan is no bax guys will have tbem, a good, old fashioned, revolver should be all the Blue Line needs. Right? If civilians can't have an AR any more, why shoulx cops need them? Or high cap pistols, semi auto shotguns, etc. The danger will be over and they can even ditch their body armor. Why, it's gonna be heaven on Earth. Why would cops need guns at all?
Yep, if this "socially responsible" merchant stopped selling to cops too, it would really make the statement that gun control, and disarming civilians really works. A real show of confidence. Yay!

Old 01-06-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Still sells to LE though. Riddle me this ...why do cops need semi autos? Since the grand plan is no bax guys will have tbem, a good, old fashioned, revolver should be all the Blue Line needs. Right? If civilians can't have an AR any more, why shoulx cops need them? Or high cap pistols, semi auto shotguns, etc. The danger will be over and they can even ditch their body armor. Why, it's gonna be heaven on Earth. Why would cops need guns at all?
Yep, if this "socially responsible" merchant stopped selling to cops too, it would really make the statement that gun control, and disarming civilians really works. A real show of confidence. Yay!
Maybe the point is not to make things safer, but to disarm the masess.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:01 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarasotaBound1 View Post
Maybe the point is not to make things safer, but to disarm the masess.
Oh wow?! Well..well, nahhhh! Could that really be?! I ..I thought that public safety is all that matters to our politicians. Oh my! But I will feel soooooo much safer knowing that all those highly trained and motivated police will still have ARs and M4s and no bad guys will have them. Uh huh, with all those weapons i own the hands of LE who would DARE oppose them?? I feel soooo much better. Lmao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies