Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 08:42 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
What makes him insane besides a viewpoint you dont agree with?
If you watched the videos from the OP, you wouldn't have to ask.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:43 PM

45,229 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
The 9/11 conspiracy talk, lapsing into a British accent, the flailing about it like a nutcase.

A few more appearances like this and some more Wayne LaPierre press conferences and you really might lose all your guns.
So he did and said things you didnt agree with or understand? Sorry that doesnt make him insane.
And why should either of them have anything to do with my constitutional rights?

Old 01-07-2013, 08:44 PM

1,672 posts, read 1,771,776 times
The guy is insane. Leads the 9/11 conspiracy cult that it was an inside job.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:45 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Pfooey. I was posting on the gun forum and missed it.

I have zero regard for Alex and less for Piers. To call him a 'journalist' is a hilarious joke. He's a moron of the highest order.

Piers invited Alex only to make himself look stable.

FAIL! Two nuts running the asylum.
niether is representitive of any common American group and thinking ,both are extreme and in the tiny tiny minority and have thinking problems.To associate either with the common left or right citizen is BS and I aint playing the OP's game either. I mean who would watch that crap? not enough tabloids at the supermarket this week

Old 01-07-2013, 08:47 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
So he did and said things you didnt agree with or understand? Sorry that doesnt make him insane.
And why should either of them have anything to do with my constitutional rights?
No, he made claims that strain all credulity that go beyond the ravings of a dunce, to the ravings of a lunatic and his mannerisms are common to those of lunatics.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:47 PM

768 posts, read 880,117 times
Damn he's good. Talking non-stop ad-hoc for 15 mins. Got across dozens of conspiracy theories and .Fed atrocities to a wide audience. Good on ya son. Also .fed slayed more at Waco than either oregen or aurora shootings. Maybe other countries have lower gun deaths, but neither have to protect themselves from the most evil military-industrial govt the world has ever seen, the federal govt.

Sadly, I cant help thinking with that weight, all riled up, he's a heart attack in waiting.

Still not as good as his children of death rant though.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:49 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,908,614 times
He's a hugely popular right wing radio host who also has a massively popular internet telecast. You're really saying he isn't representative, popular, or that many of his positions aren't damn near the official Republican Party line? Stretch the truth much? I guess all of our RWNJs here constantly quote him and link to his site because they disagree with him, huh?

Old 01-07-2013, 08:49 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,949,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWS View Post
Damn he's good. Talking non-stop ad-hoc for 15 mins. Got across dozens of conspiracy theories and .Fed atrocities to a wide audience. Good on ya son. Also .fed slayed more at Waco than either oregen or aurora shootings. Maybe other countries have lower gun deaths, but neither have to protect themselves from the most evil military-industrial govt the world has ever seen, the federal govt.

Sadly, I cant help thinking with that weight, all riled up, he's a heart attack in waiting.

Still not as good as his children of death rant though.
"Good on ya son"? Really?

Mr. Jones? Is that you?

Old 01-07-2013, 08:50 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,396,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
He's a hugely popular right wing radio host who also has a massively popular internet telecast. You're really saying he isn't representative, popular, or that many of his positions aren't damn near the official Republican Party line? Stretch the truth much? I guess all of our RWNJs here constantly quote him and link to his site because they disagree with him, huh?
There are a lot of willfully stupid people in this country. That is all he's representative of.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:51 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
Funny that you make that assessment before even watching it. Once you do, I think you'll see which one is stable and which one isn't.
Unlike you, I'm able to form opinions based on various venues.

Hint: I didn't need to watch tonight to know they're both bats**t crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
niether is representitive of any common American group and thinking ,both are extreme and in the tiny tiny minority and have thinking problems.To associate either with the common left or right citizen is BS and I aint playing the OP's game either. I mean who would watch that crap? not enough tabloids at the supermarket this week
Yep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies