Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2013, 02:32 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times

Advertisements

Jan. 16, 2013
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2013, 02:34 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
If you think the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax, you're just an idiot. There's really no other explanation.
You didnt say that loud enough.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:35 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,435,394 times
How dare the facts interfere with your assumptions on events. DAMN YOU REALITY, QUIT BOTHERING ME.

Alas, further proof that reality can't get in the way of human perception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
How did Gene Rosen shelter six children from Victoria Soto's classroom if those same 6 children who escaped from the closet were shot and killed by Lanza? Sandy Hook shooting: First-graders tried to make a run from crazed gunman Adam Lanza but were shot dead | Mail Online

Why did the children run past the firehouse and congregate on Gene Rosen's Lawn? Who was the man "speaking harshly to them" and who was the "female bus driver" who left these children with Rosen, a total stranger.

I don't think it's right for people to harass Rosen or anyone else for that matter but the official story given thus far does not make any sense whatsoever.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:38 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,184,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
How dare the facts interfere with your assumptions on events. DAMN YOU REALITY, QUIT BOTHERING ME.

Alas, further proof that reality can't get in the way of human perception.
I'm sorry that reality is bothering you.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:43 PM

78,423 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
How did Gene Rosen shelter six children from Victoria Soto's classroom if those same 6 children who escaped from the closet were shot and killed by Lanza?
List the names of the 6 kids and then show me their names on the fatality list. I mean, since you are claiming they were shot dead.

And no, citing some rushed reporting job that listed the 6 kids accidentally does not count.

Report with the names of the 6 kids.
Official fatality list with those names on it.

Otherwise this is no more than intentional scummy obfuscation for some unknown purpose.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:51 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,812,053 times
Quote:
How did Gene Rosen shelter six children from Victoria Soto's classroom if those same 6 children who escaped from the closet were shot and killed by Lanza? Sandy Hook shooting: First-graders tried to make a run from crazed gunman Adam Lanza but were shot dead | Mail Online

Why did the children run past the firehouse and congregate on Gene Rosen's Lawn? Who was the man "speaking harshly to them" and who was the "female bus driver" who left these children with Rosen, a total stranger.

I don't think it's right for people to harass Rosen or anyone else for that matter but the official story given thus far does not make any sense whatsoever.

It's not the same 6 kids.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:55 PM

651 posts, read 705,394 times
Sandy hook in and of it self will never make sense because it was nothing but a crazy act that does not make sense. These truthers see some conspiracy under every rock, men did not land on the moon, The bush family is alien. well that one may be true.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:56 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
first of all, if the story appeared in Salon.com I question it and second, remember a couple of nuts out there does not represent the views of more,than those couple of nuts. No sane person really believes the Sandy hook didn't happen..So even reporting or posting something like this is a waste ..

Nita

Old 02-19-2013, 02:58 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,159,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
first of all, if the story appeared in Salon.com I question it and second, remember a couple of nuts out there does not represent the views of more,than those couple of nuts. No sane person really believes the Sandy hook didn't happen..So even reporting or posting something like this is a waste ..

Nita
Most likely, Government Operative "nuts".

Old 02-19-2013, 03:26 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,184,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
List the names of the 6 kids and then show me their names on the fatality list. I mean, since you are claiming they were shot dead.

And no, citing some rushed reporting job that listed the 6 kids accidentally does not count.

Report with the names of the 6 kids.
Official fatality list with those names on it.

Otherwise this is no more than intentional scummy obfuscation for some unknown purpose.
If you want to be angry at someone then you might want to start with the media since their shoddy reporting of the event and inconsistent stories with zero follow up are what is fueling the conspiracy theories and people in general, questioning what really happened.

The first reports out of Victoria Soto's classroom have Soto dying to protect her students with none being killed. Teacher from Stratford shielded students - NewsTimes

A couple of days later the reports were that 7 of Soto's students were found hidden in the closet while 6 were killed trying to flee. Sandy Hook shooting: First-graders tried to make a run from crazed gunman Adam Lanza but were shot dead | Mail Online

Other reports say that six were found on Rosen's lawn. No names were provided for these students. All reports claim either 14 or 15 (another inconsistency) kids were in Soto's class so if 7 were found in the closet by police and six were killed trying to flee and another 6 were found on gene Rosen's lawn that would make 19. Do you see how this does not make sense?

Again, if you want to be angry about this then it might be more useful to direct your anger at the media who is obviously failing miserably at their jobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies