Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 12:01 PM

6,795 posts, read 7,289,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempusFugitive View Post
You have no reason to not believe the Warren Commission's Single Bullet theory?

I'm not a conspiracy buff, but you can't think of any reason not to believe that a single bullet caused the damage in the assassination?
You mean the bullet that was fired at fairly steep downward angle from the 6th story, hitting him in the back between his shoulder blades, then radically changed trajectory upward and exited through what the doctors said was an entry wound in his neck, changing trajectory again downward (for no apparent reason) and hit Connelly’s chest and wrist and embedded itself in the Governor’s thigh.

If so, this bullet traversed 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches of tissue, struck a necktie knot, removed 4 inches of rib, and shattered a radius bone. The bullet was found on a gurney in the corridor at the Parkland Memorial Hospital, in Dallas, after the assassination in almost pristine condition. The Warren Report acknowledged that there was a "difference of opinion" among members of the Commission "as to this probability".

After looking at the Coroner’s report in the Warren Report myself there if flat out no way one bullet could have done what they claim it did, not to mention ER doctors know the difference between entry and exit wounds, they see plenty of them.

Last edited by jimhcom; 01-14-2013 at 01:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2013, 12:17 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
Default It all comes down to trust

I remember hearing that President Kennedy had be shot and killed in Dallas. My first response was he must have really pissed a bunch of people off along with, after hearing some details; he was riding in an open car in Dallas. Was he nuts or had someone bought off the Secret Service?

I never completely believed Oswald had shot that many rounds from a cranky Italian bolt action rifle or that he actually hit anybody. I think he was set up by the actual assassins to take the fall. He was idiot enough to not see that coming. Ruby was another patsy.

As I said in my post label, it all comes down to trust. I did not trust the "Official" report then, before I went to the great lie that was ‘Nam, and I have not seen anything to change my mind since and it has been a very long time.

Old 01-14-2013, 12:46 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,683,672 times
Oswald was CIA, some local police where involved and bribed to keep quite, destroy evidence, motorcade the traffic control and witness detaining. The mob was the enforcement and cleanup of witness including the CIA. The CIA and Mob live by the same rules secrets and business. The mob wanted drugs and the CIA wanted Kennedy for War reasons and OTHER INTERESTS wanted kennedy dead for the creation of US treasury silver creation.
Kennedy knew he would caught and was ready to die for his idelogy look and understand Oswald and his work outside the CIA and FBI buildings. Ruby was clean up for the mob, but with no "real connection" to the mob.
Shooters were CIA, Its possible Oswald might have hit Kennedy but other shots finished him off.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:03 PM

11,760 posts, read 14,654,294 times
It's not surprising that someone with a family relationship to the victim would feel an emotional response to the crime. On the other hand, the fact that he has a family relationship to the victim doesn't provide him with any special expertise or qualification to make a judgment about what happened.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:14 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I don't recall vouching for the Warren Commission.

But let me ask you this question, since the investigation involved intelligence agencies and their accessets in both organized crime and in foreign intelligence don't you think it wise to seal that information just as similar information regarding operations and methods have been kept secret since the beginning of time?

Further their are some 5 million pages of records that are totally open to the public and have been so since 1992.
Yeah!

Be grateful for what you get.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:38 PM

1,169 posts, read 1,519,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
Yeah!

Be grateful for what you get.
"Thank the murderers for what little information they give you long after the fact!"

Old 01-14-2013, 04:39 PM

1,469 posts, read 1,801,620 times
Thought this was already established some years ago.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:42 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
"Thank the murderers for what little information they give you long after the fact!"
Evidence delayed is evidence denied.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:45 PM

8,630 posts, read 9,137,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Grieving family members can always be trusted to come up with some deep dark reason to explain the seemingly inexplicable.

Robert Kennedy was Attorney General from the day his brother was killed, he resigned 9 months later. During that period he held control over the vast investigative powers of the United States. Even after his resignation Kennedy as a U.S. Senator had both the power and influence to present evidence that would have contradicted the Warren Commission. He presented none from that time until his own death.
If the Chicago mob killed Kennedy then Robert may have had good reason to clam up. We also know what happened to him. JFK was killed in a crossfire. The one who killed the patsy is the key, always was.

Last edited by jmking; 01-14-2013 at 04:55 PM..

Old 01-14-2013, 04:56 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Know how many people i have known alive and those who have died, that never believed the Warren Commission Report.

I myself and family have watched numerous documentary's on this exact subject, taken apart piece by piece, and does not add up to the Warren Report.

I know so many people who up until this time, still have their doubts, that it was a lone shooter responsible. Too much does not add up, and 2+2 does not equal 5.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies