Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 10:38 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,264,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
One thing no one ever considers is that Blacks were treated worse than anyone else in the USA apart from Native Americans.
Nobody has a quick solution either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
even black people don't get along with other blacks, how is everyone else supposed to?
Nobody, including black people like gang bangers and some gang bangers are black. That might be the distinguishing factor. I get along fine just with blacks. My girlfriend is black and so are at least half of her friends.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:42 PM

1,579 posts, read 2,342,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
One thing no one ever considers is that Blacks were treated worse than anyone else in the USA apart from Native Americans.
As a member of an Asian-immigrant family, I find the victim mentality amongst blacks to be pathetic.

My father was murdered by a corrupt regime and my mother had to do unspeakable things in order to get us over to America.

Its time for blacks to move on, past all the excuses. Then again, it's not like blacks in Africa or the Caribbean have had better results.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:43 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,387,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Ok other than telling lies about what she stated.

Truth hurts. Now what are you going to do about all the color on color crime, violence and killings.
Yeah, liberals would just as soon enact a policy of fascism, as, God forbid, we offend someone with FACTS.

Is there anything really worse than political correctness, short of fascism?

Old 01-16-2013, 01:00 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,673,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
It's obvious by your racist comments. You don't see people as individuals. Instead you group the action of an individual into whatever class of people you feel are wronging you.
You are the person you are criticizing.
People should be judged solely by their actions and nothing else.
Not the worst thing you've called me. Not you in particular...but your people in general.
Don't like the generilization? Then don't generalize me...talking about how "I'm the problem" without knowing anything about me. This's for you Mrs. Coulter.

And for the rest of you...control your woman. She's embarrasing you.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:38 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
Coulter On Gun Violence: ‘If You Compare White Populations, We Have The Same Murder Rate As Belgium’ | Mediaite

how bout that outreach GOP.

she mentions how the white crime rate in belgium is similar to the US, which is factually incorrect, and says how we have a demographic problem, not a gun problem.

most of these gopers would have all non whites deported if they could.
The core of conservatism is exclusion.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:54 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times
In America we have this sick racial narrative that the black race needs to be fixed. We take American citizens committing violence in American cities and we say oh no this isn't an American societal problem, it is a black racial problem.

It is 2013 and we are still following the same sick racial narrative that thr broken black race needs to be fixed. This destructive racial narrative blinds people to reality.

Race has nothing to do with crime, violence, or behavior.

Old 01-16-2013, 02:16 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,464,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
Coulter On Gun Violence: ‘If You Compare White Populations, We Have The Same Murder Rate As Belgium’ | Mediaite

how bout that outreach GOP.

she mentions how the white crime rate in belgium is similar to the US, which is factually incorrect, and says how we have a demographic problem, not a gun problem.

most of these gopers would have all non whites deported if they could.
This could appear in logic classes as a textbook example of strawman argumentation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies