Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 01:41 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
They didn't need to be recognized.
If they wanted the public and any Court to believe them, YES the need to be recognized. They are not, and that is why Apraio is not going to EVER in his life, file or submit anything to the Attorney General of AZ concerning what the cold cuts posse do. this was nothing more than a publicity stunt on the part of Arpaio due the fact that he was under investigation by the Federal Govt, hoping to focus attention on this "issue" instead of his racist, and department blunders in his county.

Quote:
They help in solving cold cases.
Real investigators solve cold cases. Not a bunch of biased volunteers with an axe to grind, and a scheme to make money.

Quote:
The posse members were former police officers.
2 out of the five were. One has been retired for more than 20 years (hence, never took any classes to refresh his knowledge) and a known birther, the other was retired for 6 years (and has no education in forensic analysis) and a known birther.

The other three was a known PUMA/Clinton supporter who have publicly made statements before Obama won presidency that she hated him; a known liar and plagiarist, who pretty much handed Zullo his articles from World Nut Daily to crib, and a former lawyer who is also a birther and has made birther statements publicly before the Cold Cuts Posse was formed.

The entire "posse" was stacked with biased "investigators" who did nothing but read World Nut Daily articles instead of real investigation work.

Quote:
They had a attorney as well. That is all that matters. They had experience in law enforcement backed by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department. That is a fact.
absolute NONE, 0, nada, zilch of these members had any education or expertise in the FIELDs of study needed for the investigation, that's why its a sham. I could care less if there was there was an attorney or someone who retired from the police 1 year ago. Did any of them have credentials and are recognized by ANY National Forensic Document Analysis group and are licensed to do so?

Yup, thought so. NONE of them do.

Quote:
That is more than you, the Arduini author and wrecking ball.
Actually, they've done more to expose the LIES of the cold cuts posse, by showing exactly where they lied, and how they lied. They exposed Zullo for using a 1965 CODE book and saying that was the codes used in 1961, a lie that ZULLO stated during one of the Press conferences.

They showed how their non-experts were non-experts and that Zullo had admitted that they had no experts.

they showed how the original cold cuts posse report was actually a word for word crib from a World Nut Daily article posted by Jerome Corsi and Mara Zebest, and oopsie, it was Mara Zebest who wrote the report for the Cold Cuts Posse.

and the one thing that proves this posse was nothing but a beard for Jerome Corsi, the fact that not a single ONE of them bothered to go to a Hawaii Court to get a court order (the first thing that the posse should have done) to have the HDOH release those records (as pretty much LAID out in STEPS by the law for Hawaii).

Quote:
Y'all have absolutely no law enforcement experience thus you have no authority to make any criticisms of their investigation.
Neither did the posse. Not a single one did anything by the book of a real investigation. I personally am related to a real detective in for the police and I studied Forensic sciences as a minor. NOt a single thing that the cold cuts posse did was in any recognized form of an investigation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2013, 03:49 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhharu View Post
I wonder what all these psycho's that keep beating a dead horse, despite already being proved wrong, are going to do once Obama' complete's his final term as President. Give it up already, find a new hobby, this garbage is tiring. Original Birth Cert. I don't have mine, but like it matters. If he did provide his original, these morons would claim it was fake and continue to scream conspiracy. Are our mental institutions too crowded for these folks? Idiocracy...not just a movie.
Did you just say that Obama has not provided his original birth certificate? I thought, all along, that he had already done that. At least most worshippers her seem to think he has.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
If another Democrat is in the White House they will simply shift gears and continue on. The last time there was a Democrat in office they literally gave a blank check to Ken Starr and commissioned him to find something--it didn't matter what--on Bill Clinton, resulting in over $70 million of wasted taxpayer money and years of dragging the country through the muck, culminating in a bogus impeachment. Birthers are simply the latest iteration of this kind of right wing idiocy.
OMG, what left leaning blog do you get your info about things from? Saying that the investigation of Starr ended up in a bogus impeachment tells me a lot about what you know about that impeachment. I bet you think that it was Monica that that action by the House came from. Maybe you need to do some study so you can find out just who the woman he lied about was. I bet you don't know.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Did you just say that Obama has not provided his original birth certificate?
Yes that is what he said. NO ONE BORN IN AMERICA can.

The ORIGINAL Birth Certificate is owned and held by the Agency of your state, that is tasked with archiving them. What any citizen of the US can do is REQUEST to get a CERTIFIED COPY.

After all this time, roy, you still don't know what a CERTIFIED COPY is.

Quote:
I thought, all along, that he had already done that. At least most worshippers her seem to think he has.

and you know VERY well that this was never claimed. What has been claimed is that Obama has released CERTIFIED COPIES.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Actually, this is a very interesting story.

A copy of Ronald Reagan's long form birth certificate actually is on display at the Reagan Presidential Library in California. Now... it was never released during his lifetime let alone during his presidency (the copy on display wasn't even issued until 1991), but that's not really the interesting part. You can see a photo of the document here:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-x6cpyahEZr...600/rwrbc-.jpg

Take a good look at it. Notice the following:

Reagan was born on February 6, 1911. But the birth certificate was not signed by the alleged delivery doctor until August 14th, 1942. Reagan did not have a birth certificate at all until he was more than 31 years old.

As a side note, under State Department rules, this birth certificate would not qualify Reagan for a US passport.

Golly gee, I didn't have an official birth certificate until I was 21. Of course, my birth had been registered but no certificate had been procured. I had to get an official form to join the Army though. The doctor that assisted my birth was long dead when they got the certificate but he did sign the registration form I carry with me these days.

I guess I wasn't as old as either Reagan or Obama when I got that certificate but surely I could get a passport although I have never tried to get one. I travelled a lot in Europe on the government of the US and never wanted to go back.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Golly gee, I didn't have an official birth certificate until I was 21.
You didn't have a CERTIFIED COPY until 21.

You Still don't know what CERTIFIED COPY is, it seems.

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
OMG, what left leaning blog do you get your info about things from? Saying that the investigation of Starr ended up in a bogus impeachment tells me a lot about what you know about that impeachment. I bet you think that it was Monica that that action by the House came from. Maybe you need to do some study so you can find out just who the woman he lied about was. I bet you don't know.
Clinton was impeached because he lied during grand jury testimony about having sex with Monica Lewinsky, and the Senate voted not guilty, thus keeping Clinton in office. He was found guilty later when his credentials were reviewed and he was disbarred.

Starr did waste millions and millions of taxpayer dollars in the Whitewater investigation, and for all his digging he came up with zilch against the Clintons.

Legally, Clinton shouldn't have even been called before the grand jury, because Presidents are immune from civil prosecutions while serving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
OP, "the media" doesnt vet the President.

Heres a fact sheet for kids to learn about govt in US.
Turn off hate radio and learn facts.

Federal Agencies and What They Do
United States Secret Service: Frequently Asked Questions by Kids
But the media has always told us what candidates had been doing and with Obama those two books were considered, by the media, to be plenty. They sure did a job on Palin though in the same election.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
But the media has always told us what candidates had been doing and with Obama those two books were considered, by the media, to be plenty. They sure did a job on Palin though in the same election.
so what? the media often reports on when a celebrity takes a drunken ride through the streets as well.

That's still not "vetting".

Old 01-17-2013, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Yes that is what he said. NO ONE BORN IN AMERICA can.

The ORIGINAL Birth Certificate is owned and held by the Agency of your state, that is tasked with archiving them. What any citizen of the US can do is REQUEST to get a CERTIFIED COPY.

and you know VERY well that this was never claimed. What has been claimed is that Obama has released CERTIFIED COPIES.

Well, yes I do know what a certified copy of the birth certificate is as I just told old Dude, I have one of those that I had to get when I was 21 to join the Army.

I guess you did read the post I was answering to and didn't see the "funny" sarcasm dripping from my words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies