Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 05:12 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,422,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by va_lucky View Post
Guess it isn't evil when the mother gets all of that money and has no real enforcable duty to allow that father to see that child again huh? (Not to be confused with the slap on a wrist that a mother gets for violating a court order if a father can ever afford to bring her to court after paying "child" support every month). As for me, I made the other choice. I pay the piper and choose to be a financial slave so that my kid lives even though I hardly get to see him because I am so busy paying her money to avoid going to jail myself. Paying for something taken away from you goes against the principle of free men. I don't care what anyone says.

Again, I accept my slavery so I am still in that respect still free. I am a realist. Just a few more years to go. At least my kid is alive.
Do people like you ever take responsibility for the fact that you banged a psycho, made a kid, and now have to live with whatever repercussions ensue?

YOU MADE EVERY ONE OF THESE CHOICES.

Own that.

Slave. Sheesh. Keep it in your pants, then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2013, 05:18 PM

1,502 posts, read 2,670,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Do people like you ever take responsibility for the fact that you banged a psycho, made a kid, and now have to live with whatever repercussions ensue?

YOU MADE EVERY ONE OF THESE CHOICES.

Own that.

Slave. Sheesh. Keep it in your pants, then.
I sure do, and like I said...live with it. The nice thing is that I can live outside of a prison and bring up my viewpoints by simply letting my ex shop at Tiffany's every month. That wasn't so hard now was it? Not slow in calling a mother a psycho though are you? You must be a male chauvanist by today's standards going all out like that.

I also feel discriminated against because of the "people like you" comment.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:20 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,422,020 times
Quote:
I sure do, and like I said...live with it. Not slow in calling a mother a psycho though are you? You must be a male chauvanist by today's standards going all out like that.
I am a woman.
Just someone who is tired of hearing people beeeyotch about the choices they made and acting like giant martyrs.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:25 PM

1,502 posts, read 2,670,551 times
Quote:
I am a woman.
Just someone who is tired of hearing people beeeyotch about the choices they made and acting like giant martyrs.
Ok Stan...good stuff. Let me tell you, there are a whole lot of people beeeyotching about paying child support. Look at this thread and tell me how many people do you see complaining (errrr telling the truth) about child support?

What's with the need to try and quickly crush very the few people who have the nerve to speak up about it? Hmmmm I wonder.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:30 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,543,889 times
Nerve to speak up about it?

You father a child and think you should not pay child support?

I think we ought to go back to the system that we had when this country was founded - bastardy bonds. Every woman who gave birth to a child outside of wedlock was required by law to post a bond that was enough to cover that child's welfare costs. If the father did not step forward, the father of the unwed mother was held responsible. You better believe that brothers and fathers of unwed mothers tracked down the man who impregnated their relative and he was held in jail if he didn't post the bond.

Maybe if men knew they would be thrown in jail til they came up with the money it takes for the state to raise a child, they would not be so quick to spread their seed - with sane or crazy women alike.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:12 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,392,821 times
Moving thread to "Politics".

Old 01-21-2013, 08:16 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,065,805 times
So how many people here want to rely on the police for protection?

Old 01-21-2013, 08:53 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,866,297 times
A cop!? Somebody give that man a gun!

Old 01-21-2013, 08:58 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,758,194 times
Quote:
Guess it isn't evil when the mother gets all of that money and has no real enforcable duty to allow that father to see that child again huh? (Not to be confused with the slap on a wrist that a mother gets for violating a court order if a father can ever afford to bring her to court after paying "child" support every month). As for me, I made the other choice. I pay the piper and choose to be a financial slave so that my kid lives even though I hardly get to see him because I am so busy paying her money to avoid going to jail myself. Paying for something taken away from you goes against the principle of free men. I don't care what anyone says.

Again, I accept my slavery so I am still in that respect still free. I am a realist. Just a few more years to go. At least my kid is alive.
Yep. My brother is the same way. He pays but can't see his kids. His evil ex won't let him.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:00 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,866,297 times
Quote:
I am a woman.
What the hell?

If the man is paying child support, he should be able to see his kid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies