Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2013, 10:19 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
The cops themselves are keeping the anti-cop pot boiling! The routine denial of due process by cops has too stop!

Here's yet another instance of cops busting in the wrong house, UNANNOUNCED and murdering the INNOCENT homeowner! The homeowner's crime: thinking he was the victim of a home invasion, and having the audacity to try to defend himself!

If criminals had broken into this home and executed the homeowner, what kind of sentences would they be facing? Cops should face no less of a sentence. Conspiracy to violate the homeowners civil rights should also be dealt with. Again, cowards commit murder and again, they'll probably suffer no consequences!

People who are apologists for chicken**** cops/thugs/gangbangers should be ashamed!

Police Face Lawsuit After Killing Innocent Man - Reason 24/7 : Reason.com
Busting in the wrong house? Just as I suspected, you have clearly mis-represented the facts in the case to suit your agenda and have not taken a moment to put yourself in the position of the cop and the second-by-second deadly threat to their lives that they face each day.

The story you linked to clearly states that he opened the door and was holding a gun. If that's not enough said, then there's no point in further discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2013, 11:43 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,652 times
Nobody holds human life more cheaply than cops! And, if a person is using lethal force to kill others, that person isn't innocent!!! I'm talking about cops killing INNOCENT people! I'm talking about cops denying people due process!

You and Crown Vic think its ok for cops to murder anybody for any reason, just because they're cops! You're defending murderers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Absolutely true, Crown Vic.

Cops aren't constantly killing innocent people, but they have to sometimes, on very rare occasions, if the person is using lethal force to kill others. Remember how large this country is, of COURSE there are going to be some screwups occasionally!!

The facts are fairly simple. A guy started shooting at and killing other human beings because someone had hurt his feelings. In order to prevent him from killing even more people as he had threatened, cops surrounded him. When he shot at them they returned fire and teargassed him. He died because he refused to surrender.

Grow up, Spencer. And the rest of you maniacs who defend a multiple murderer too. I don't have much more to say, because some people will never change their minds no matter how rational the arguments against their opinion are. You and your fellow anarchists have taken a drubbing throughout this thread but you'd still rather see people get slaughtered, in your vicious blood lust.

One of the reasons I despair for this country is that human life is held so cheaply now is that so many itching for an excuse, any excuse, to murder people.

Old 03-18-2013, 06:46 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Busting in the wrong house? Just as I suspected, you have clearly mis-represented the facts in the case to suit your agenda and have not taken a moment to put yourself in the position of the cop and the second-by-second deadly threat to their lives that they face each day.

The story you linked to clearly states that he opened the door and was holding a gun. If that's not enough said, then there's no point in further discussion.

There goes another arguement for privately owned guns. If you live in a bad neighborhood and someone busts in your door and you have a gun would you not get it? Regarding the story apparently the police did not identify themselves or at least made sure that it was the right door in the first place.

Old 03-19-2013, 04:25 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,027,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The other option is for cops to wear cameras on their collars or helmets.
That protects everybody involved, including the cops.
Thats a great idea but the police unions would fight it. The police dont want to be policed. I was in redlands, ca last sunday morning & a blonde or bottle blonde female redlands police officer stared me down while i was getting the green sheet from a paper stand. Its a free paper but i guess she wanted to be sure i only took one. I was also stared down back in 2009 by a banning, ca detective in a unmarked crown vic & a female cop in a police car. I guess they had nothing else better to do. I havent even talked to a cop since i got a front side tinted windows fix it ticket back in 8/09. The cop sad to me "im sorry for giving you the ticket" & i said "if you were sorry you wouldnt give it to me". I havent seen the jerk since then. Once i was visiting a friend @ a mh park & a riverside county deputy had his k-9 vehicle blocking half the entrance/exit to the park cause he was ticketing a speeder. Traffic was a mess but he didnt care.

Old 03-19-2013, 04:56 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post

You missed the part about the police killing an innocent man.

Old 03-19-2013, 10:26 AM

I think in his mind the cops are always justified when they murder people, even if they're innocent & in their own home minding their own business! Crown Vic is typical of the people that allow cops to literally get away with murder. He doesn't care if innocent people are murdered by cops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
You missed the part about the police killing an innocent man.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:20 PM

Another "innocent cop" caught in his lies after murder:

California cop shoots unarmed man eleven times ? RT USA

"The day after prosecutors cleared a police officer for shooting a man eleven times and killing him, attorneys representing the victim released a graphic video showing the shooting.

The San Joaquin County district attorney’s office concluded that California Police Officer James Moody had been legally justified in shooting 34-year-old Ernesto Duenez Jr., but the video might bring the case back to court."

Hopefully justice will prevail, but I'm sure it won't be real justice. The cop won't be sentenced like a regular citizen would be after committing murder. Chicken**** cops are never sentenced like regular citizens.

Here's another article noting many instances where unarmed citizens are executed by panty-wetting coward cops, usually with the cops being found not guilty of any wrongdoing. This bs is disgusting!
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2010...rdict-Mehserle

And here's a link to an article about some more ***** chicken**** murdering cops doing what they do best:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1168282

Then we have this account of another "brave" cop executing an unarmed woman. His account of the murder is contested by an eye witness. Of course the entire travesty is being "investigated" by associates of the murderer so he won't face any consequences for his cowardly acts.
http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/18...as-Not-Dragged

Last edited by SpencerMtn; 03-20-2013 at 08:15 PM..

Old 03-22-2013, 06:03 PM

Still no investigation into the claims of Chris Dorner. No investigation into the LAPD.

Am I the only one who sees a problem with that?

Old 03-22-2013, 10:29 PM

Thank you for progressing the movement for police reform.

Old 03-23-2013, 11:26 AM

If there's an investigation it will probably be LAPD investigating themselves. There is NO integrity with law enforcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Still no investigation into the claims of Chris Dorner. No investigation into the LAPD.

Am I the only one who sees a problem with that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies