Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2013, 07:12 AM

720 posts, read 1,408,158 times

Advertisements

Glass half empty here. Does ANYONE believe there's more to this? People are killed every day. Cops even. Why does he get a million dollar reward, drones searching for him and an entire area on lockdown? IF any police force did this much for child predators or rapists, this would be great........there are facts missing from this whole story. Why all the media attention? Seems like drones and guns play a huge part. Two birds with one stone. Disarm the people and get them on board with drone use on US soil. This whole thing is all bad. This wasn't just about a man that was fired and being pissed off. But the media twists, distorts and hides the real agenda. Use common sense here. I know it's a strength for some, but at least try.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2013, 07:16 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
Glass half empty here. Does ANYONE believe there's more to this? People are killed every day. Cops even. Why does he get a million dollar reward, drones searching for him and an entire area on lockdown? IF any police force did this much for child predators or rapists, this would be great........there are facts missing from this whole story. Why all the media attention? Seems like drones and guns play a huge part. Two birds with one stone. Disarm the people and get them on board with drone use on US soil. This whole thing is all bad. This wasn't just about a man that was fired and being pissed off. But the media twists, distorts and hides the real agenda. Use common sense here. I know it's a strength for some, but at least try.
You can't understand the manhunt when a guy has killed a bunch of cops?

You can't grasp the media attention directed at a mass murderer, on the loose...heavily armed and well trained....who mailed a manifesto and other items to Anderson Cooper at CNN?

It seems that already we have the conspiracies flying. No doubt we will hear for years how he wasn't really killed and the body wasn't his and the govt. is lying and blah blah blah blah....whatever fits the agenda-du-juor.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:16 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,409 times
You should be in law enforcement with your attitude. Then you'll have lots of innocent people to exterminate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
If the cabin is on fire, whoever is in there will come out. The police should then exterminate this nut. He cannot be allowed to surrender and then become a celebrity.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:21 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,409 times
Thug cops gun down innocent people every day. Where was their day in court? The cops rarely get disciplined for their crimes. Usually get promoted. Who is the psycho?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
He did speak. He was found to be lying. Thinking you are right in spite of the evidence to the contrary does NOT give you the right to go around killing innocent people.

It's quite apparent that there are some psychos out there that think that because one cop might be in the wrong, it's OK to murder any cop, even if they have nothing to do with the beef. Guess, by that logic, it would be OK to murder anyone that belongs to a group you have a beef with? Do I have that right?

I'm not saying all cops are perfect, but NONE deserve to die. Again, the psychos out there thinking Dorner deserved his day in court, but are OK with the cops being gunned down without theirs.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:27 AM

720 posts, read 1,408,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You can't understand the manhunt when a guy has killed a bunch of cops?

You can't grasp the media attention directed at a mass murderer, on the loose...heavily armed and well trained....who mailed a manifesto and other items to Anderson Cooper at CNN?

It seems that already we have the conspiracies flying. No doubt we will hear for years how he wasn't really killed and the body wasn't his and the govt. is lying and blah blah blah blah....whatever fits the agenda-du-juor.
I grasp everything that has been said and call BS. Again, with technology, anyone could hack, get passwords, mail letters, manifesto, etc....and of course that couple that was killed, surely couldn't have been killed by someone with a bigger agenda at getting Dorner to take the fall.....NO....the authorities would never do that. He was going to testify against the department and previous partner who beat the hell out of a mentally ill person. He was fired years ago. He wasn't insane, quite rational actually. If he was going to just SNAP, I think he would have done it within the first days or weeks after being canned. Again, this just doesn't add up.

CNN?? LOL, the corporate puppets? I am sure they wouldn't blink at being told what to say or do. Sandy Hook anyone? That's a whole other issue that is disturbing and twisted.

It's so sad to see so many people brainwashed and dumbed down. Smh. Good luck dummies....you're gonna need it.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:02 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
LAPD screwed this up from the jump. There was no way this guy was going to be allowed to live. When they start shooting at folks in pickup trucks and now I guess a surfer was shot at they are trying to take somebody out not arrest em. This guy had something they didn't want to get out. Listening to that audio I think they shot the wrong guy and just burned the place to the ground to cover it up. Who knows maybe they got Dorner too. Or maybe he was a part of the entire game being played and will go DB Cooper now.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:06 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
LAPD screwed this up from the jump. There was no way this guy was going to be allowed to live. When they start shooting at folks in pickup trucks and now I guess a surfer was shot at they are trying to take somebody out not arrest em. This guy had something they didn't want to get out. Listening to that audio I think they shot the wrong guy and just burned the place to the ground to cover it up. Who knows maybe they got Dorner too. Or maybe he was a part of the entire game being played and will go DB Cooper now.
"How can you know who is inside a pickup truck if you don't kill them first?"

Nancy Pelosi

Old 02-13-2013, 12:31 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
I don't thintha nayone in deed or wrtings could have made a better case that he was immewdaitely a deadly threat justifying deadly force when confronting him.He created the defense himself.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:37 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
I watched the stream. I saw no cops near the cabin. Only that the cabin was suddenly on fire. Why do you think that the cops started it, but not Dorner?

He could be using the fire to cover his escape like the coward he is.

ETA:
Seems that I was watching a different feed that didn't show this: but NBCLA says that the walls of the cabin were pushed down prior to the gun shot then fire:
Charred Human Remains Found in Rubble of Big Bear-Area Cabin: Sheriff | NBC Southern California
The cops flooded that place with tear gas which may as well be gasoline..... The vapor/mist is flammable.

Then the cops shot into the place, and probably using incendiary ammo.

What is really the telling deal is the Media Black Out.

LAPD and others have high interest in never letting a guy like that have a day in any court of LAW.

I am not saying what he did was the right thing to do at all, but what the system did was far worse. No better than KGB.

But you would like KBG I bet.

On edit:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...190902721.html

Hours before the announcement, leading law enforcement agencies and Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa denied reports that the charred body of Christopher Dorner was discovered in the rubble.

NBC4 reported the discovery based on a report from NBC News, citing a source inside the Los Angeles mayor's office. Villaraigosa told NBC News' Andrea Mitchell that, contrary to reports, officials have not found the body and that the cabin was still too hot to enter as of 8 p.m.

Officials at the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department and the Los Angeles Police Department also refuted reports that Dorner's body had been found inside the burned-out cabin.

"We believe (the suspect) is still inside that cabin that caught fire … (but) no one has been inside the cabin," said Cindy Bachman, spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.

"We believe that the person that barricaded himself inside the cabin and engaged in gunfire with our deputies and other law enforcement officers is still inside there even though the building burned."

Reminds me of a song by Donovan

First there is a body and then there is none..... Nothing but more weasels and lies, exactly what i expect for the System of Injustice..

Same old same..... all BS

Old 02-13-2013, 12:38 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Yes but you don't randomly shoot at folks because they are driving a vehicle that looks like his. Who does that? Did anything happen to the cops who did that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies