Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2013, 07:31 AM

73,031 posts, read 62,634,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
imao, a good amount of American "laws" where based around controlling blacks... they feared the blacks would come up and try to kill them.

I can't take this post or the OP seriously, typical trolling bait CD style.
I've said this before, and from what I see, you have an idea of how things work. Bigotry, racism, and discrimination are about controlling people. However, it is more than just "they're going to come get me". It is part of it, but now the only part. It is also about political and economic power over others. By having discriminatory and bigoted laws on the books, it was a means of preventing those perceived as "outsiders" from having the same advantage to compete politically or economically. Here are some examples.

Take for instance, segregated schools in the South. For schools in the South, about $10 was spent per White student versus about $4 per Black student when it came to educating the children. Separate was not equal. Blacks were given the short end of the stick. They were given the hand-me-down textbooks White schools formerly used, they were given poorer facilities, teachers were not paid as well.

Southern Education Desk – What You Need to Know: Poverty And Education In The South
Beginnings of Black Education - The Civil Rights Movement in Virginia - Virginia Historical Society

If one controls the education, one can control who will get the power. Education is power. The idea was to make sure Black students would not get as good of an education so that they would not challenge the way things were working. It was a matter of "keeping people in their place" as a means of controlling the money and the power.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:40 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,673,787 times
It's to the white man's advantage for it to be taught that being white is an advantage.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:54 AM

799 posts, read 1,095,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
There is no dispute that the media has DEPICTIONS of cave people.My claim was that cave people WERE NOT AS DEPICTED.

Let's break that down in SIMPLE English for you: Cave people in real life were not what you find on the TV or in movies.

Again, you might learn this when you actually get you some edumacation some day.

So they was definitely worse than depicted, got you. I understand they have to make your ancestry look a little humane

You may not listen to Kanye West, but both you AND him drink from the same fountain of ignorance:

European visitors to Egypt prior to Napoleon's expedition had already discovered the vandalism to the Sphinx. In 1546, for example, when Dr. Pierre Belon explored Egypt, he visited "the great colossus." "The Sphinx," writes Leslie Greener in The Discovery Of Egypt (London : Cassell, 1966), p.38, by this time "no longer [had] the stamp of grace and beauty so admired by Abdel Latif in 1200." Greener goes on to say: "this exonerates the artillerymen of Napoleon Bonaparte, who have the popular reputation of having used the nose of the Sphinx as a target." The charge against Napoleon is particularly unjust because the French general brought with him a large group of "savants" to conduct the first scientific study of Egypt and its antiquities.

Finally, an article by Ulrich Haarmann, "Regional Sentiment in Medieval Islamic Egypt," published in the University of London's Bulletin Of The School Of Oriental And African Studies (BSOAS), vol.43 (1980) p.55-66, states that according to Makrizi, Rashidi and other medieval Arab scholars, the face of the Sphinx was vandalized in 1378 A.D. by Mohammed Sa'im al-Dahr, a "fanatical sufi of the oldest and most highly respected sufi convent of Cairo." The nose and ears are mentioned specifically as having been damaged at this time. According to one account, Haarmann states, the residents in the neighborhood of the Sphinx were so upset by the destruction that they lynched him and buried him near the great monument he ruined. (Thanks to Ann Macy Roth's article in the online Ancient Near East Digest (University of Chicago, Oriental Institute) for the information on Haarmann's article).

Faq#11: Who shot off the nose of the Sphinx?

Revision of history clearly, if all that was due to rain and weather erosion why not the whole head of the Sphinx and just the nose? You're lost if you believe this obvious revised scholars' work, who is the head of the Egyptian government? Arabs and how did their slave trade begin in N. Afrika/KMT where they stole millions of Nubians/Afrikans. Speaking on that they also were trading with Europeans and other whites during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. So the whole N. Afrika's history needs accurate revision.

Your spiritual mystic crap is your claim that "blacks are more spiritual than whites"... you shamelessly continue to perpetuate such nonsense, AND BELIEVE IT. Some populations are more RELIGIOUS than others, but that's really a symptom of undereducation and gullibility unrelated to inborn racial differences!

Remember what I said about melanin in the brain? You should look more into that as well as the Pineal and Pituitary Gland, if you need anymore help let me know, ignoramus. On second thought I'll give you a stepping stone, from Dr. Carol A Barnes (a white lady, might I add):

Quote:
According to Dr.Carol A. Barnes, PH.D."...your mental processes (brain power) are controlled by the same chemical that gives Black humans their physical (athletic, rhythmic, & spiritual resonanT) abilities. This chemical... is Melanin!” She also goes on to state “Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner." Melanin give humans the ability to feel and act compassionately. MELANIN is AN ESSENTIAL COMPONENT IN absorbing a GREATER ARRAY OF frequencies of energy. "Since melanin is a superior absorber of all energy , it is essential to establish thE understanding of God and 'all energy.'"

On the contrary. In two threads alone you were wrong about the DNA of Neandethals and humans.

Show me

And, I asked you about Napolean because it's the #1 calling card for an Afrocentrist "scholar" who is talking out of his or her rear end.

It's obvious Napolean was vengeful from the Haitian Revolution, he saw a huge statue of them somewhere in Egypt/KMT got butthurt and sought revenge on the monument

Now carry on putting your head in the sand.

Don't need it, I got melanin

Or do the high schoolers have today off because it's dead white president's day?
You mad yet?

Old 02-18-2013, 11:08 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,889 times
Hoodsofatlanta did you watch hidden colors 2? What did you think?

Old 02-18-2013, 11:11 AM

651 posts, read 705,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
No **** it's not fair, try being an indian being born into poverty.
No one pulled the silver spoon out of my mouth so I had to live among the natives. I was never given any advantage for being white, Maybe just maybe if you worked instead of whining about it you could get ahead.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:13 AM

651 posts, read 705,394 times
According to Dr.Carol A. Barnes, PH.D."...your mental processes (brain power) are controlled by the same chemical that gives Black humans their physical (athletic, rhythmic, & spiritual resonanT) abilities. This chemical... is Melanin!” She also goes on to state “Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner." Melanin give humans the ability to feel and act compassionately. MELANIN is AN ESSENTIAL COMPONENT IN absorbing a GREATER ARRAY OF frequencies of energy. "Since melanin is a superior absorber of all energy , it is essential to establish thE understanding of God and 'all energy.'"

This has to be the biggest load of horse crap I have ever read.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:23 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,735,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Students taught: It’s unfair to be white

I LOVE BEING WHITE! My kids LOVE being white,I celebrate my race and heritage and culture whenever I get a chance. I get up in the morning thanking nature for giving me white skin! NOTHING you will do will ever make me upset I am white the same goes for my wife and children.Go ahead make fun,call me racist,bigot,inbred I don't care! I really don't.
WND is a right wing "news" organization, isn't it? lol

Old 02-18-2013, 11:26 AM

267 posts, read 202,821 times
Lmao man I wish I was on a computer this brother and his smileys got me rolling, these really can't handle the truth.

On a more serious note I think it's messed up they were lied their whole lives and now they must reject the truth. It really is sad

Old 02-18-2013, 11:29 AM

799 posts, read 1,095,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Hoodsofatlanta did you watch hidden colors 2? What did you think?
Not yet, I plan on watching it though. The first Hidden Colors was epic though, so I know the 2nd one won't let me down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post

This has to be the biggest load of horse crap I have ever read.
Why you mad, you gotta do some research though, a white lady said that by the way and she is certified and black scholars have done more research that I may show you but you might just call it afrocentric like other board members. Just do it, like NIKE

Old 02-18-2013, 11:34 AM

3,740 posts, read 3,071,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post
No one pulled the silver spoon out of my mouth so I had to live among the natives. I was never given any advantage for being white, Maybe just maybe if you worked instead of whining about it you could get ahead.
But "whining" is so much easier!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.