Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2013, 07:59 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,431,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Wrong.
Prove it.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:00 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I think that Obama is probably not a US citizen, which is why he has so desperately concealed his college transcripts. Those transcripts, when he is out of office, will suddenly appear, having been altered.
I just looked at my college (and my grad school) transcripts. None of them have any indication or even place for noting citizenship.

You really have to stop making **** up.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker5in1 View Post
Prove it.
Were I willing to do all the google searching again I could show you birth certificates from Hawaii (and elsewhere) that show the "race" of the parents as being "Portuguese," "Japanese," "English," Hawaiian" even "American." In fact, there are Hawaiian birth certificates that show "white" and "Caucasian" on the same certificate.

My own birth certificate from California (in 1956) lists my parent's "races" as "Italian."

So anybody claiming that there were "no exceptions" to how races are named on birth certificates has their head so deeply in rectal defilade that they are looking at their own uvula.

As Hawaiian official's have testified, they allow parents to self identify their races. Obama senior was not a "negro" since in 1961 there were no "negroes" in Africa.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I don't know if I'm a birther.
That's okay. The rest of us do.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:13 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Obama's birth certificate can be challenged, especially after the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department has found the document to be a forgery.
they did no such thing. They're non-experts (Arpaio and Zullo admitted that tthey had no experts at their 2nd Conference) found anomalies on a HIGHLY COMPRESSED IMAGE of the LFCOLB downloaded from the net

Anyone worth their salt would not examine the image posted online. They would be examining the original paper document found at the White House.

Did Arpaio's fake posses go to the White House during their sham investigation?

Quote:
Full Faith and Credit sounds nice and fancy to you but we do not just go about blindly accepting full faith and credit without analyzing the alleged birth certificate.
The US Constitution says that birthers are full of it.

Quote:
His alleged birth certificate needs to be proved and admitted as evidence in a court of competent jurisdiction.
There is no "alleged" birth certificate. Obama's COLB and the LFCOLB has been admitted as evidence in no less than 3 court cases (1 challenging eligibility, the other 2 were ballot challenges). Orly Taitz even ADMITTED that the LFCOLB that she submitted was Obama's Birth Certificate and the Judge found the testimony of Orly's (non)experts to be unconvincing.

The other two times, the defense admitted the COLB/LFCOLB and a letter of verification from the State Of Hawaii. The Judges found the Plaintiff's evidence to the contrary to be unconvincing.

Quote:
Such having been done, the court would give the birth certificate full faith and credit and subsequent courts would also give that court’s judgment res judicata effect if proven authentic.
The courts already have. Judge Malihi in Georgia found the birther non-experts testimony about forgery to be unconvincing.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:15 AM

Quote:
No you haven't done such a thing. Quit stating lies and deception. You are not a expert in detecting forgeries compared to trained law enforcement officers who have.

Yet you ignore the image attached that shows you to be 100% wrong.

Oh damn, pdf opened in Illustrator has layers:

Old 02-26-2013, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Obama's birth certificate can be challenged, especially after the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department has found the document to be a forgery.
1. Then why after more than a year have the resolutely refused to file charges with any prosecutorial agency?

2. In any court of law, the PDF would not be what was submitted as evidence. The paper copy would,. Insert "duh" here."

Old 02-26-2013, 08:17 AM

554 posts, read 608,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I think that Obama is probably not a US citizen, which is why he has so desperately concealed his college transcripts. Those transcripts, when he is out of office, will suddenly appear, having been altered.

We have an out of control tyrant in the Oval Office who feels he is above the law of the land. The only shocking thing is that liberals ignore all of his inconsistencies and illegal acts, simply because he is a liberal. Isn't it odd that one would sacrifice personal freedom and liberty for one man? I guess that is what they call fascism, which is the new liberalism.
You're wearing your tin-foil hat again ... any more messages from Neptune ?

Old 02-26-2013, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Hey bob,

Explain the word AFRICAN, used in 1961, before the civil rights movement.

Explain away.

That is the Race/Nationality a person from Kenya would use to describe themselves. Why would an African call himself Negro, a term only used by White Americans at the time? The term would be unfamliar to Obama Sr.

http://www.hist.umn.edu/~rmccaa/IPUM...n_forms.en.pdf

Old 02-26-2013, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Not on US forms, it was not.
yes it was. Race/Nationality was self-reported

Why is Caucasian used on Birth Certificates? There is no such race as caucasian. The correct term is White.

And there many examples where Hawaii COLB's have listed race/nationalities that do not appear on any given list.

Last I looked Filipino is not a race, its a nationality.

Quote:
In 1961, before the civil rights and political correctness, if you were black filling out a form in the USA, it was NEGRO, no exceptions.

A black man from Africa would not call himself Negro. That term would not be familiar to him. What would be familiar to a Black man from Africa is the TERMS that his home country would use.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies