Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 08:37 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
She knew they were black. I know they were black. You know they were black.

She threatened black people with death at the hands of the State without a trial. You can excuse it all you want but that is exactly what she did.
You alleged there was a "liberal Democrats plan to shoot hungry black folk in the streets for no reason other than they were black."

You're batting exactly .000 supplying any factual support for that asinine, inane, baseless allegation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2013, 08:38 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,642,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You should have had a problem with this 8 years ago and Demanded President bush ( a Republican) do something about it instead of letting it go on under his watch.

now, lets also remember that this is one situation, not an epidemic. Lets also remember we dont know how true any of these stories are.

And please dont use the grandma story as your only proof, she pulled a gun on police officers.

You can go to You Tube and see several more videos than just the ones the OP listed.

This most certainly did happen and it was widespread.

I could care less about George Bush or Obama, do you really think it makes a difference.

The fact that the police went door to door and in some instances handcuffed homeowners and took their guns should concern you.

I had relatives in Ireland watch this on TV as well as the other outrageous events of Katrina, and they commented that they couldn't believe this was going on in America.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:39 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,514,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Did I claim any of that crap? No of course I didn't, you're clearly delusional.

Sorry.

I inadvertantly changed the subject from stealing of guns to Gov. Blanco ordering troops to shoot and kill black people without a trial.

Didn't mean to do that.

I'll get back on topic.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:39 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,558 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
"These troops know how to shoot and kill and they are more than willing to do so if necessary and I expect they will," said Blanco.

You know damn well it wasn't middle class white folk in N.O. after Katrina. It was black folk.

And troops don't "shoot and kill" so they can drag them to trial.
so your argument is that because they were black and commuting crimes, it makes it racism< this would be funny if it wasnt so stupid.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You alleged there was a "liberal Democrats plan to shoot hungry black folk in the streets for no reason other than they were black."

You're batting exactly .000 supplying any factual support for that asinine, inane, baseless allegation.
LOL he was/is trolling. there is no reasoning with someone that stupid.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Did I claim any of that crap? No of course I didn't, you're clearly delusional.
you clearly missed the part where i was responding to the quotes of another poster on this thread, not you.

but you have already defended his comments as well.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

Well it was a Democrat that said troops would "shoot and kill" looters.

It was black folk in N.O. after Katrina, not white folk.

You don't think she woulda said that if the same thing happened in a lily-white suburb do you? lols.

You're batting exactly .000 in your asininr, inane, baseless allegation against me.

It's amazing how easily liberals accuse everyone under the sun of being racist but totally ignore and excuse it in their own party. Amazing aint the right word. Pathetic is more accurate.

Now back to the topic of the thread please.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:45 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
The OP has commented on countless threads about guns and has never once mentioned this.
Really? How does it feel to be a complete failure over and over again?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/27597330-post115.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/27669423-post230.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/27669351-post223.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/28284372-post9.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/27995808-post215.html

Old 02-26-2013, 08:46 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
you clearly missed the part where i was responding to the quotes of another poster on this thread, not you.

but you have already defended his comments as well.
Are you ever going to explain to me how it's possible for something that liberals claim can't ever happen to take place just a few years ago?

Old 02-26-2013, 08:48 PM

Quote:
so your argument is that because they were black and commuting crimes, it makes it racism< this would be funny if it wasnt so stupid.
How many liberals accused Bush of being racist and wanting to kill blacks because FEMA didn't get in there right away?

Millions.

But a Democrat says "shoot and kill" the exact same people and there is nothing racist about it?

lololololololololololololololololololololololoolol olololololols

Libs throw the racist card everyday but excuse it in their own party. How predictable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies