Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 06:07 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,041,078 times

Advertisements

Sen. Feinstein Makes Wild Claim to Push Gun Control at Senate Committee Hearing | Video | TheBlaze.com

Feinstein :Legal to Hunt Humans - YouTube

Quote:
“The time has come, America, to step up and ban these weapons. The other very important part of this bill is to ban large capacity ammunition feeding devices, those that hold more than 10 rounds. We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines. Limiting magazine capacity is critical because it is when a criminal, a drug dealer, a deranged individual has to pause to change magazines and reload that the police or brave bystanders have the opportunity to take that individual down.”

I wasnt aware it was legal to hunt humans. I thought that would be filed under MURDER. But I guess when someone is trying to use scare tactics and lies to push their agenda, they can say whatever they want.

I dont know how idiots get elected, let alone re-elected time after time. She is as dumb as the guy who said an island would tip over if it had too many people. Both get re-elected time after time. Why are people so stupid to elect morons?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2013, 06:23 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,399,873 times
We can only have three rounds to hunt ducks? This country is messed up. How come I can't shoot 150 ducks in one outing? Them gosh dern liberal pusskies

Old 03-08-2013, 06:25 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Well this does sort of mesh with the presidents position that he can hunt and kill American's.

Old 03-08-2013, 06:26 PM

45,237 posts, read 26,470,793 times
At least she didnt say "those bullet holder thing a majigs"

Old 03-08-2013, 06:44 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,371,777 times
How pathetic. DiFi is certainly smarter than this. I've never doubted her brain power. Maybe the AWB is just her Moby Dick. She's gone off the deep end. Moby Dick can do that.

Old 03-08-2013, 06:50 PM

45,438 posts, read 60,638,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
How pathetic. DiFi is certainly smarter than this. I've never doubted her brain power. Maybe the AWB is just her Moby Dick. She's gone off the deep end. Moby Dick can do that.

She absolutely did not misspeak. The hunting humans comment was planned, scripted and delivered exactly as planned. Demonizing and demagoguery at it's finest. And it was subtle but the true believers will pick it up and repeat it: "High capacity magazines are only (good) for hunting humans".

Old 03-08-2013, 06:55 PM

57,321 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Sen. Feinstein Makes Wild Claim to Push Gun Control at Senate Committee Hearing | Video | TheBlaze.com

Feinstein :Legal to Hunt Humans - YouTube

I wasnt aware it was legal to hunt humans. I thought that would be filed under MURDER. But I guess when someone is trying to use scare tactics and lies to push their agenda, they can say whatever they want.

I dont know how idiots get elected, let alone re-elected time after time. She is as dumb as the guy who said an island would tip over if it had too many people. Both get re-elected time after time. Why are people so stupid to elect morons?
I don't think she meant that it was legal to hunt humans, just to have 15+ round clips that are used in murders. Her quote below, you neglected part of it, her point was relative to limiting magazine size, interesting that you can only have 3 round magazines for duck hunting.

Quote:
We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines

Old 03-08-2013, 07:01 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,864,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't think she meant that it was legal to hunt humans, just to have 15+ round clips that are used in murders. Her quote below, you neglected part of it, her point was relative to limiting magazine size, interesting that you can only have 3 round magazines for duck hunting.
And you can't hunt humans with magazines of any size.

Old 03-08-2013, 07:07 PM

57,321 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
And you can't hunt humans with magazines of any size.
No but we don't need to help the "illegal" hunters, California's proposal is rather liberal with a 10 round magazines restriction.

Old 03-08-2013, 07:08 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,864,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
No but we don't need to help the "illegal" hunters, California's proposal is rather liberal with a 10 round magazines restriction.
Proposal? California already has a 10 round limit.

Next it'll be 7, like NY.

Surely that will be the end of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies