Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does fast growing hispanic population worry you?
Yes 26 36.11%
No 46 63.89%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 08:30 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,387,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
I speak Spanish. Castillian and Chicano.

Simon homes... Hahahahahahaha

I couldn't care less if most of the country is Hispanic. Better food as far as I'm concerned.
Worst food. Have everyone running to the bathroom. "Good" food if you need a laxative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2013, 09:11 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,339,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
If you truly loved this country and the concept of the rule of law you would join the fight for your country (and I'm not talking about taking up arms) but instead you will cower in a corner and sit by and watch the destruction of this country. But then again maybe that is what you want or you're ok with the illegal invason of our country because either you are an ethnocentric yourself or a clueless, bleeding heart liberal. Which is it?
Do you know anything about S. Florida? Our Hispanic "invasion" for the past 54 years has been a legal one. Whether or not I am OK with it is immaterial, because it all happened according to the "rule of law."

You need to get over yourself....

Old 03-25-2013, 09:23 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
Americans spoke a few years ago when an amnesty was being pushed and we will speak up again this time around and if our immigration laws aren't enforced there will be hell to pay. Cowards and defeatists can go curl up in a ball in a corner like the wimps they are if they so please. They will be viewed just like the other traitors to this country.
Oh my goodness! Talk is cheap. What power do you have to make sure immigration laws are enforced?

Old 03-25-2013, 09:26 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
If you truly loved this country and the concept of the rule of law you would join the fight for your country (and I'm not talking about taking up arms) but instead you will cower in a corner and sit by and watch the destruction of this country. But then again maybe that is what you want or you're ok with the illegal invason of our country because either you are an ethnocentric yourself or a clueless, bleeding heart liberal. Which is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Do you know anything about S. Florida? Our Hispanic "invasion" for the past 54 years has been a legal one. Whether or not I am OK with it is immaterial, because it all happened according to the "rule of law."

I too am wondering what kind of "fighting" Oldglory is talking about.

Old 03-25-2013, 09:51 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,131,343 times
Quote:
ton

Never heard of a Chicano language. Why would you want our country to become a Hispanic nation? Especially via illegal immigraton? Would you also not mind if Mexico became an Asian nation via illegal immigration by millions of Chinese? I am sure Mexicans would object to that and rightly so!

What's the matter there aren't enough Mexican restaurants for you in this country? There is one on about every corner where I live. We should change the entire demographics of our country to get more Mexican food? WTH? How do you think that non-hispanic Americans would feel about losing their country's national identity in the manner? Is it all about you and to hell with the feelings of non-hispanic Americans?
What national identity? You mean the "white" culture? Lol...

I'm sorry you fear Hispanics. GTFO with that stupidity.

Face it, you'll be the minority soon. I bet it just chaps your hide...

In fact, I can't wait for the day you old, xenophobic people are finally gone.

If I have to choose between our Hispanic brothers and bigots like you then you may as well pack your bags and vaya con Dios...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Worst food. Have everyone running to the bathroom. "Good" food if you need a laxative.
Best food you mean? I'm only half white. My half black side controls my stomach. Mexican food doesn't send me to the bathroom. I don't have a white stomach!

Old 03-26-2013, 07:05 AM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post

I wasn't referring to the Cubans for God's sake! I was referring to the "illegal" invasion mostly from south of our border. Are you really this dense? That didn't happen according to the rule of law. Get over myself? WTH does that mean? I have no right to expect our immigration laws to be enforced?

Old 03-26-2013, 07:06 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I too am wondering what kind of "fighting" Oldglory is talking about.
It's his own personal jihad.

Old 03-26-2013, 07:15 AM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
What national identity? You mean the "white" culture? Lol...

I'm sorry you fear Hispanics. GTFO with that stupidity.

Face it, you'll be the minority soon. I bet it just chaps your hide...

In fact, I can't wait for the day you old, xenophobic people are finally gone.

If I have to choose between our Hispanic brothers and bigots like you then you may as well pack your bags and vaya con Dios...

Best food you mean? I'm only half white. My half black side controls my stomach. Mexican food doesn't send me to the bathroom. I don't have a white stomach!
American culture! You know, the English language just for starters. I don't fear "Hispanics" I object to the takevover of our country via ILLEGAL immigration! Why shouldn't an unnatural and unlawful change to our demographics via illegal immigration be unnacceptable to any American whether they be white, black, Asian, etc? Put your race card back your wallet.

Xenophobia is a fear of strangers. We already have every conceivable race/ethnic group in our country LEGALLY so what the hell are you talking about? Who are these strangers that you are talking about? What does age have to do with wanting our immigration laws to be respected and enforced? So that is also a bigoted stance to take? Are you serious?????

I have no problem with Hispanics that are here legally and that also expect our immigration laws to be enforced and not think their ethnic group is above those laws. People like you make me sick. All you have are your insults and your effing race card.

A white stomach? LOL! You're really going off the deep end now. I eat Mexican food occasionally and I am white and so do many other whites. Seek help for your own hatred and bigotry towards the white race, hypocrite!

Old 03-26-2013, 07:24 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
I wasn't referring to the Cubans for God's sake! I was referring to the "illegal" invasion mostly from south of our border. Are you really this dense? That didn't happen according to the rule of law. Get over myself? WTH does that mean? I have no right to expect our immigration laws to be enforced?
Nope! We don't need no stinkin' borders, we're all people of the world after all right?

Old 03-26-2013, 07:27 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
It should bother the people who have a high school or less education and are competing with them for jobs. I'm speaking of Mexicans. I still don't get why people lump Puerto Ricans and Cubans, for example, in with Mexicans. Except for language they are totally different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies