Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2013, 10:07 PM

2 posts, read 2,711 times

Advertisements

First Time in Here , Am looking for Community and Political Support.. The email to our City Manager gives the gist of my issue. My new "Saying" - Sometimes you don't get to pick your battles, sometimes they pick you. Thoughts, comments, suggestions and assistance needed. Thank you .

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 8:21 AM
8:21 AM
Moderator cut: snip

Dear Mr Moderator cut: snip ,

Chagrined to find it necessary to communicate this message through you. I assure you that despite certain officers assertions that "we" are playing games, I am having absolutely no "fun" here.
As you have heard but yet failed to respond to me personally, I feel that certain Officers stand between me and my right as a crime victim to due process. I must ask in good faith that you forward this message to the Detective Moderator cut: snip
You are not to refer this to Sgt. Moderator cut: snip , or any other JPD officer. I have merely been attempting to make the final "clean" break from my husband and like the abuse before I filed for my protective order, Moderator cut: snip stalking and harassing and threats increased once he realized that my calls to JPD to report Moderator cut: snip violations have been met with hostility towards me and yes from Sgt. Moderator cut: snip ,aggression.

FYI: Mr. Moderator cut: snip when a person is given a Ex Parte Protective order that recipient of that order is instructed to report any violations of that order as soon as possible after they occur. In my case each time I have tried to comply with the order, yet as I said, have been met with resistance, and when I did "get to" report the most serious infractions for which my abuser should have already been arrested I was verbally assaulted by your Sgt. and perceived his treatment of me and physical intimidation as assaultive.

Sir, all that needed to be said to your officers is "I need to make a report. Here is my report. ( The report taken). and Thank you." When I attempted to comply and called last Sunday evening, I was told by the officer who answered that he had spoken with his supervisor and "they " were tired of us "playing games" and me "crying wolf". Faced with yet more abuse from the persons I was told to report to I waited till the next morning to talk to the DA who got me the order, in the meantime ,three more violations. The one I was trying to report Sunday should have resulted in Moderator cut: snip arrest, but since I was not able to make that report I had to "suffer" contacting your PD once again. Specifically said I did not want Officer Moderator cut: snip or Sgt. Moderator cut: snip . I truly hope a dash cam was recording that encounter. Long story short I was unable to stand the lecture , the lack of dutiful response, and the outright derision of your Sgt. one more moment. Sir the last thing a female victim of domestic violence needs is abuse from the persons responsible by law to take any reports she may have to make. I have been shocked by Moderator cut: snip and Moderator cut: snip treatment of me. I am certain it is illegal for an officer to encourage the recipient of a protective order to violate that order. Moderator cut: snip did, in front of witnesses, with my PO in his hand!![

Moderator cut: snip was the last person I wanted to see, I do like Moderator cut: snip and feel he takes his responsibility seriously. Yes when they arrived I was distraught. By Moderator cut: snip attitude and body language and insistence on " chewing me out" for calling, again, I went off..at the conclusion I let him "speak" . He did , very clearly with his body language and his choice of words "YOU chose to marry that man.." I concluded that encounter that moment , I was done with JPD, unwilling to suffer another moment of abuse from those officers. I am not supposed to fear the ones charged with taking my reports. It is not illegal to have bad taste in men but getting angry and hostile towards a victim of crime trying her best to follow the law and report should be , and may be before I am done. I felt assaulted by and as fearful of Moderator cut: snip as of my husband, more so actually after I did a little research. What I found was not pretty. Today I do my intake with The Texas Civil Right's Project. Had met with them once before ten years prior and feel actually more in need of their services now. Do a lil research on me please. I am no stranger to police mistakes and persecution. I know my rights and who to turn to if needed...just really hate that I have to.

In conclusion I ask that you forward to the Detective, NOT to Sgt. Moderator cut: snip , this latest report of violation of my PO...If the Detective not on duty please give to Moderator cut: snip . Today. Please and Thank you.

PO VIOLATION REPORT AND CONTACT INFO 4/4/2013
This new report of two more violations is that Moderator cut: snip called my daughter's roommate, love, and father of my grandchild and communicated a threat. That is all I need to say at this moment. That the Detective Moderator cut: snip who is attempting to straighten this out should call me please asap, my phone number is Moderator cut: snip . Det. Moderator cut: snip am sorry if I spelled your name wrong I do not have your card. Also Detective, the number for my Daughter in law to be Moderator cut: snip is Moderator cut: snip . She is the one Moderator cut: snip called and told her he was putting my belongings out on the street. That one call was three violations of the order. The one where Moderator cut: snip came to Moderator cut: snip "hunting" me, that I should have been able to report Sunday night should have resulted in Moderator cut: snip arrest. Since it did not he feels apparently that he can do as he pleases, since then there have been five more clear violations.

Thank you , Mr. Moderator cut: snip for your assistance and Det. Moderator cut: snip for your professionalism and civility. Detective I will be awaiting your call. To date Gentlemen I have counted ELEVEN violations in the three days since Moderator cut: snip was served the order and expect Moderator cut: snip arrest asap. I have done nothing to violate at all. Have only attempted to comply with the instructions to report. Am fearful that with Moderator cut: snip confident nothing will be done about it that he may attempt to contact me physically. Actually have a file for my eldest sons , One active duty Marine Sgt. One was paralegal in National Guard that file is labeled "in the event of my untimely demise.." got them ready when I realized if I were to have to call on JPD for help I would get little or no response and may be killed before Moderator cut: snip gets arrested. He has to go. Been 15 ft from me and my 1 and a half year old, also "protected," grandson, came hunting me and communicated multiple threats. I expect his detainment and arrest for those violations. Today.

Sincerely,
Moderator cut: snip

Last edited by 7G9C4J2; 04-12-2013 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Personal data redacted
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2013, 10:40 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Wow! you need to clean up that post.....and why did you put out that information here?

Old 04-04-2013, 11:13 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Basically it a judges order and common in divorce cases. If a person is in violation and police are there they can arrest and report.That is why person having them are told to keep a copy to show police in such cases as its not a law. and can have diffeerent terms. Otherwise its reported directly to the judge by the person.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:03 PM

2 posts, read 2,711 times
Not so good at taking things and moving them from one form on one website to another website..would welcome tutorial..
Why put it out there..Texas HB 21, concerning Creating a Domestic Violence Registry Similar to a sex offender registry is going to the Tx. State Legislature, It needs support, Because my civil rights have been violated. Several officers acted exactly the opposite as was ordered by a county and "battered" a survivor. Acted like the batterer I am trying to stay safe from. Hear from other locals about similar misconduct and frankly honey, I am a mother, grandmother and my babies live in this town. Can't bear to let anyone else bully me. I cope with PTSD, panic and anxiety disorder and am borderline agoraphobic. This is how I deal with injustice. Am proud to say an advocate for survivor's rights is going to offer to train the local pd on how to properly respond to dv calls. I may also be allowed to speak before the Texas Legislature on the subject of hb 21 because I did not know my batterer's full history.. offered my suggestion that the registry interface with Marriage license divisions. When applying for a license I believe each applicant should be given a copy of their intended's criminal history..the ENTIRE history. Each would have to sign acknowledging the were duly informed , then the license granted.. If I had known then , what I know now. I may not have married him. Slander? Libel? no sir, not when it is fact. Ohhh, the number..that's why I am a "Junior Member". Thank you Fancy and txdav.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies