Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 12:33 AM

14,569 posts, read 23,098,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Well enough to manipulate it.
Sounds like you're mad because birther lawsuits are getting laughed out of court.

Old 05-20-2013, 12:34 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,389,142 times
Quote:
They are more difficult to politically and financially control

Juries are the Fourth Branch of Government.

Tyrants hate them.

Judges are all politically appointed.

And, a judge's behavior has little to do with just partisan politics.
There is a thing going around, a really rotten thing, a thing that I term, "government politics".

Bush said, you were with him, or you were a terrorist.

It stuck!

Check out how German judges changed when Hitler was elected Chancellor of Germany.

My aunt told me that that could never happen in a Demaaacracy. She's got a horrible Midwest twang.

Last edited by Nonarchist; 05-20-2013 at 12:45 AM..

Old 05-20-2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Sounds like you're mad because birther lawsuits are getting laughed out of court.
None have gotten into court.

You know what I mean, INTO, court.

Nomb sane?

Old 05-20-2013, 01:05 AM

Quote:
None have gotten into court.

You know what I mean, INTO, court.

Nomb sane?
That's because they don't even have enough merit to be heard.

Like this one.

Birther Orly Taitz's Lawsuit Dismissed - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Old 05-20-2013, 01:18 AM

Quote:
That's because they don't even have enough merit to be heard.

Like this one.

Birther Orly Taitz's Lawsuit Dismissed - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
"Judge David O. Carter writes that removal of a sitting president for any reason is within the province of Congress, not the courts."

"Removal a sitting president" could also be within the province of Capitol Security, or the United States Marine Corp AFTER a court's determination of ineligibility.

Like you said before, judges, not Congress, know the law.

Old 05-20-2013, 01:30 AM

Quote:
"Judge David O. Carter writes that removal of a sitting president for any reason is within the province of Congress, not the courts."

"Removal a sitting president" could also be within the province of Capitol Security, or the United States Marine Corp AFTER a court's determination of ineligibility.

Like you said before, judges, not Congress, know the law.
LOL!

Someone has been having fantasies, I see.

Either way, you might as well get over it. Despite whatever crackpot theories you can come up with (and in that regard, I give the birthers a solid A+. For what they lack in intelligence and civic knowledge, they make up for with creativity) the courts have ruled against you time and time and time and time and time again.

Old 05-20-2013, 01:40 AM

Quote:
LOL!

Someone has been having fantasies, I see.

Either way, you might as well get over it. Despite whatever crackpot theories you can come up with (and in that regard, I give the birthers a solid A+. For what they lack in intelligence and civic knowledge, they make up for with creativity) the courts have ruled against you time and time and time and time and time again.
The courts have only ruled against me as much as they have ruled against you.

It's a constitutional issue affecting everyone.

Old 05-20-2013, 01:51 AM

Quote:
The courts have only ruled against me as much as they have ruled against you.

It's a constitutional issue affecting everyone.
Really? I voted for Obama twice, have been quite happy with him, and like the vast majority of Americans know that Barack Obama is a U.S citizen eligible for the office he has been elected to despite what nonsense the birthers seem to drudge up.

It's over.

You lost.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:30 AM

8,431 posts, read 7,445,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelNo View Post
Oh, and here's another part from the "entirety" of LORD Coke's REPORT (showing AGAIN HOW WRONG YOU ARE), where we have a foreigner who is NOT "acting in armed aggression", but rather in treason, as a SUBJECT and his parentage is considered for his native-born child to be a natural born subject, ALL BECAUSE of the ligeance of the father AS A SUBJECT.
Finally, you address the part of Calvin's Case dealing with the Frenchman Sherley.

You admit that the child of a foreigner can be considered "natural born".

Barack Obama, Sr. was was a foreigner who was not acting in armed aggression and was in ligeance to the sovereignty of the United States government. By your own statement above, the son of Barack Obama, Sr. is natural born.

Michael, by your own interpretation of 17th century English common law, Barack Obama is a natural born citizen of the United States and is fully qualified to be elected to the Presidency of the United States.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:34 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,100,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelNo View Post
I have dealt with it.
And yet you continue to whine all over the web about how nobody pays attention to you or answers your questions the way you really, really, really want them answered... even as your idiotic ideas have been tested in court and lost more than a score times.

You are a veritable bundle of undealt with issues.

You must be very sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies