Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 07:02 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,326,089 times

Advertisements

Tsarnaev family received $100G in benefits | Boston Herald

The Tsarnaev family, including the suspected terrorists and their parents, benefited from more than $100,000 in taxpayer-funded assistance — a bonanza ranging from cash and food stamps to Section 8 housing from 2002 to 2012, the Herald has learned.

Transitional assistance officials also told the Herald tonight that the agency was conducting its own investigation into whether Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s family ever notified the DTA about his extended trip to Russia, and has since expanded its probe to include a full history of the benefits received by the entire Tsarnaev family.

How does someone on welfare and section 8, afford to go to Russia on extended trips?

And will you Democrats who proclaimed that them receiving welfare was no big deal, do a 180, now that Democrats are even questioning it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2013, 07:09 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,779,903 times
Same way Americans on food stamps go to Hawaii and Disneyworld.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:11 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,528,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
And will you Democrats who proclaimed that them receiving welfare was no big deal, do a 180, now that Democrats are even questioning it?
Trolling isn't going to get you much sympathy, here. My question for you is, where is your indignation that George Bush was the one who authorized the "welfare" which was continued for most of the period in question?

Old 04-30-2013, 07:13 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,972,526 times
No expense will be spared to investigate ...after the fact.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:14 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,326,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Trolling isn't going to get you much sympathy, here. My question for you is, where is your indignation that George Bush was the one who authorized the "welfare" which was continued for most of the period in question?
If you didnt want to troll, then you wouldnt have brought up Bush, I didnt say a dam thing about the President, this one, nor the last.

I dont give a rats ass who gave money to terrorists, its wrong, and since you are now disagreeing with me, I can only ask why you want to support it.

Yeah, childish postings go both ways..

p.s, welfare programs are administered by the state, not the President.. return to school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies