Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 04:09 AM

470 posts, read 438,382 times

Advertisements

Liberalism's destructive policies on society!

Homosexuals

Old 05-01-2013, 04:26 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,604,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mask View Post

Homosexuals
You went off topic with your one line OP.

Do you want to discuss liberals, or homosexual relationships?

Old 05-01-2013, 05:23 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,393,781 times
Quote:

Homosexuals

LOL @ you and your link, written by a divorced dude who married a "former lesbian!"

"For me to gain their trust and for them to be put at ease in my presence, all she had to do was say, "He's Ok," and you could see them significantly relax at being in the presence of a heterosexual or what they call a "het".

Whoa ho ho! Looks like this guy cracked the secret gay code!

Idiocy.

Old 05-01-2013, 05:33 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,558,278 times
OP thanks for posting this, I find it fascinating reading psychotic ramblings.

Oh, and when is you appointment scheduled, you know, to once and for all deal with your preoccupation with homosexuality?

Old 05-01-2013, 05:39 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,008 times
All I see is an angry divorce's rant being used for bigotry. This is truly sick.

Old 05-01-2013, 05:39 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,017 times
Quote:

Homosexuals
This post is an excellent example of the ignorance that permeates the religious right. Don't you guys ever get tired of pedaling this tripe? Ever wonder why fewer people are listening to your "message" these days? You aren't changing anyone's mind with it. It's getting old.

Old 05-01-2013, 06:50 AM

78,347 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:

Homosexuals
The head injury support group is down the hall and on the left sir.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:30 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,105,903 times
Just illustrates the fact that you just can't fix stupid.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:32 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,199,967 times
Quote:
Why would they be tense in the presence of a heterosexual?
I don't know, maybe because SOME heteros act like the OP and the kook who wrote this essay.

Quote:
You will find out that it is anything but happy
Maybe because of the treatment homosexuals receive from SOME heteros.

Quote:
I try to refrain from using the term gay in referring to homosexuals because it is a lie and I refuse to lie.
Sure he does.

Quote:
The statistics for relationship stability for lesbians is that the average relationship only lasts from two to three years. This means that most lesbian relationships do not last two years. Their relationships are very unstable with a very high rate of turn over but the relationships for homosexual males is much worse with an average duration for relationships of only three months meaning that most homosexual male relationships don't last even three months.
Oops. He already lied.

Quote:
In spite of these statistics,
What statistics? He said he remembers a paper he saw 15 years ago, and gave no actual statistics.

Quote:
Homosexuals currently represent only about 10% of the population but I conservatively estimate that, if homosexual marriages are legalized, they will quickly overwhelm our civil courts with an increase of at least 30% of the current divorce rate or higher.
Those numbers haven't played out in countries where SSM has been legal for over a decade. In fact the rate of divorce is lower for same sex couples than the hetero population in those countries.

Quote:
I was amazed to learn that domestic violence among lesbians is at least two to three times higher than among heterosexuals and is at least 5 to 10 times higher among homosexual males than among heterosexuals.
"Research indicates that domestic violence among same-sex couples occurs at similar rates as domestic violence among straight couples." "One out of four to one out of three same-sex relationships has experienced domestic violence.
By comparison, one in every four heterosexual women experiences domestic violence in her lifetime."
Domestic Violence in the LGBT Community | Center for American Progress

Oops. He lied again.

Quote:
a case my wife worked on in which the butch (dominant lesbian)
This guy doesn't even know that butch does not mean dominant. Some butches are dominant, some submissive, and some are equals.

Quote:
Surprisingly, I found that at least 80% to 90% of that hatred was directed towards homosexual members of the opposite sex.
Again, where are these stats? He's pulling numbers out of his posterior.

Not even halfway through, and this guy has shown he knows nothing about the LGBT community. He can't even get basic terminology correct, and has "stats" that are in his head from "a paper" he saw 15 years ago.

Seriously?

Old 05-01-2013, 07:39 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,940,441 times
This is where the OP says...

"I just posted it for discussion.

Ha,ha,ha...you fell for it, you proved my point liberals are intolerent jerks...see."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.