Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2013, 08:48 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,812,567 times

Advertisements

Edmonds said last week that Bin Laden – and his number 2 Al Qaeda lieutenant – Ayman al-Zawahiri – worked with the U.S. government for 3 months after 9/11 to coordinate destablizaton in the Caucus region:

If this sounds crazy, please remember that the U.S. National Security Adviser admitted that the U.S. created, organized and armed the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan – including Bin Laden – to fight the Soviets. The Mujahadeen eventually morphed into Al Qaeda.

And the U.S. has backed the most dangerous and radical Muslim terrorists for decades.

Report: U.S. Government Worked with Bin Laden and His Top Lieutenant 3 Months AFTER 9/11 - BlackListedNews.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2013, 11:45 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
I wouldnt doubt it!!!!!

Bin Laden was a CIA front!!!!!!!!!!! -- He assisted them (Which many who are in denial will deny)

Old 05-03-2013, 04:00 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,228,924 times
Once in charge, the government can do what ever they want. Such is the power of an organized system full of corrupt people.

Old 05-03-2013, 04:08 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,369,433 times
I once saw Bush and Bin Laden at a Taco Bell at 1 AM having a sharing a supreme burrito while sitting in a booth together. There were all huddled together drawing stuff on napkins and chuckling kinda loud like, ya know?

And here's the kicker.....Bush was drinkin' a large Pepsi! Bin Laden was sippin' a Coke.

Pure and simple - setup, man! I knows it!

Old 05-03-2013, 04:27 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Edmonds said last week that Bin Laden – and his number 2 Al Qaeda lieutenant – Ayman al-Zawahiri – worked with the U.S. government for 3 months after 9/11 to coordinate destablizaton in the Caucus region:

If this sounds crazy, please remember that the U.S. National Security Adviser admitted that the U.S. created, organized and armed the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan – including Bin Laden – to fight the Soviets. The Mujahadeen eventually morphed into Al Qaeda.

And the U.S. has backed the most dangerous and radical Muslim terrorists for decades.

Report: U.S. Government Worked with Bin Laden and His Top Lieutenant 3 Months AFTER 9/11 - BlackListedNews.com
Not news. How do you think the Seal Team got to Bin Laden?
If I told you that a under cover agent or spy collaborated with Bin Laden's courier, would anyone be shocked?
You befriend the enemy's inner circle of people, gain his or her confidence then gather information, something complicated but simple. It might be called espionage and subversion

Noun
espionage (countable and uncountable; plural espionages)

The act or process of learning secret information through clandestine means.

subversion
n 1: destroying someone's (or some group's) honesty or loyalty;
undermining moral integrity;

Old 05-03-2013, 09:22 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,495,383 times
So, now we have confirmation ... that President Bush was buddy-buddy with the persons behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks. And Ronald Reagan was buddy-buddy with Iranian and Centran American terrorists. What is it about the GOP and the party supporters that's turned them against America?

Old 05-03-2013, 10:31 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
So, now we have confirmation ... that President Bush was buddy-buddy with the persons behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks. And Ronald Reagan was buddy-buddy with Iranian and Centran American terrorists. What is it about the GOP and the party supporters that's turned them against America?
Wasn't only the GOP and republicans, the middle east radicals/rebel fighters also found Carter a good bed mate too.

If people don't think this administration doesn't wash some middle eastern feet, they'd probably be mistaken. If you haven't noticed, it's looking like this administration is pandering to Syrian rebels.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:24 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
You guys believe the most idiotic stuff.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:40 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,778,165 times
Old news. I was sending the Mujahadeen nightvision scopes going back into the early 90s. I got to find a forum where the standard for common knowledge is higher than here at CD

Old 05-03-2013, 05:46 PM

92 posts, read 66,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
Old news. I was sending the Mujahadeen nightvision scopes going back into the early 90s. I got to find a forum where the standard for common knowledge is higher than here at CD
That should be relatively easy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies