Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2013, 09:01 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
I'm not sure I understand this but if you're saying Rush was targeting a kid as well, I say that's wrong too. Why is it so hard to denounce a behavior when it occurs on both sides? Why the need to point out that someone else did it to avoid denouncing a behavior because someone shares some similar political views? If it's wrong, it's wrong.
I don't know if you'll understand this, but I was responding to a poster saying that no one was ever nasty to anyone else's kid/s.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:12 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
And yet she had no problem when Limbaugh said it. Selective outrage.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:16 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
see here is how liberalism works.

It is perfectly fine to say any kind of horrid thing about Sarah Palin because she is not a liberal. If she were a liberal, the liberals would be aghast and calling for boycots (think Sandra Fluck).

This is what liberalism is. It is ugly and mean and vendictve.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:18 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,390,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
No, that's how some liberals work. Anyone can be a hypocrite, including conservatives.

Speaking of hypocrisy, how does everyone feel about stereotyping according to race, sex, income, religion, etc?

Yet, it's perfectly okay to stereotype according to political leanings...

Old 06-14-2013, 09:19 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,587,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I don't know if you'll understand this, but I was responding to a poster saying that no one was ever nasty to anyone else's kid/s.
I did miss that - your post that I responded to quoted a post of mine.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:20 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:

It is perfectly fine to say any kind of horrid thing about Sarah Palin because she is not a liberal. If she were a liberal, the liberals would be aghast and calling for boycots (think Sandra Fluck).

Nope, try again.

BTW, I think Maher is an arrogant *******.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
No, that's how some liberals work. Anyone can be a hypocrite, including conservatives.

Speaking of hypocrisy, how does everyone feel about stereotyping according to race, sex, income, religion, etc?

Yet, it's perfectly okay to stereotype according to political leanings...

No. Its not how SOME liberals work. It is how LIBERALISM works. There may be SOME liberals who arent comfortable being ugly, but by and large, it is perfectly fine for liberals to make fun of Sarah Palin, call her every name in the book including the C word. accuse her of being her baby's GRANDMOTHER, have a noted FEMINIST go on national TV and say Palin should have been a stay at home mother etc.

yea that is how it works. if you are a woman and not a liberal, you will be attacked in the most base manner and NO ONE from the left will stand up. Not one liberal female politician, not one member of the mainstream media NO ONE.

Now if Rush says something about some liberal female, then it is engage the enemy call up the troops and boycott everything assocated with him. Why? Not because someone said something ugly about a woman, but because a LIBERAL WAS ATTACKED.

This is what your side is.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:25 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:

I would agree. Liberalism is as ugly on the outside as it is on the inside. When the tenets of liberalism are based in presmises which oppose individual liberties, the actions taken by liberals publically will reflect this disdain for individuals, thus the "mean spirited" liberals. I do find it interesting as well, that any liberals I have known have been physically ugly people (Maher is a good example). Perhaps it is just a reflection of thier soul.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:26 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,168,316 times
Quote:
No. Its not how SOME liberals work. It is how LIBERALISM works. There may be SOME liberals who arent comfortable being ugly, but by and large, it is perfectly fine for liberals to make fun of Sarah Palin, call her every name in the book including the C word. accuse her of being her baby's GRANDMOTHER, have a noted FEMINIST go on national TV and say Palin should have been a stay at home mother etc.

yea that is how it works. if you are a woman and not a liberal, you will be attacked in the most base manner and NO ONE from the left will stand up. Not one liberal female politician, not one member of the mainstream media NO ONE.

Now if Rush says something about some liberal female, then it is engage the enemy call up the troops and boycott everything assocated with him. Why? Not because someone said something ugly about a woman, but because a LIBERAL WAS ATTACKED.

This is what your side is.
Palin, Bachmann & Coulter are bats*it crazy, regardless of being female. There are bats*it crazy conservative men as well. I don't discriminate.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Nope, try again.

BTW, I think Maher is an arrogant *******.
I dont need to try again carter. We have HUNDREDS of examples all over the place that PROVES this.

Liberals will use every possible rethorical tool to distroy their enemies. EVERY. There is nothing you will not say to put an end to anyone who disagrees with your views.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies