Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 05:38 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,059,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
If in my neighborhood? I'd tell them that they're a long way from home and to go back to crapville where they came from.

You see, I'm not afraid of scary black dudes carrying sticks.
This is a simple yes or no question, if the KKK was standing in front of a polling place, claiming to be security with billy clubs in their hands would you consider that voter intimidation?

Old 06-20-2013, 05:50 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,059,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Because voter fraud is rare.

It's not a matter of faith.
Exactly and what is it you're depending on to prove it doesn't exist?

Quote:
We keep records of who voted. Not how they voted, but who voted is a matter or record. With that record, we can determine if voter fraud has actually happened. And despite the best efforts of "believers" like yourself, EVERY investigation, every study, EVERY SINGLE EXAMINATION of the records shows that voter fraud is extremely rare.
Yet we have and I quote:

Quote:
Approximately 24 million voter registrations in the United States are no longer valid or have significant inaccuracies
With that many invalid and inaccurate records how can you draw any conclusion from studies.

Now if we want a real world example from one county in Florida:

Quote:
NBC2 Investigates: Voter fraud - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

NBC2 found Dennett after reviewing her jury excusal form. She told the Clerk of Court she couldn't serve as a juror because she wasn't a U.S. citizen.

We found her name, and nearly a hundred others like her, in the database of Florida registered voters.

Naples resident Yvonne Wigglesworth is also a not a citizen, but is registered to vote. She claims she doesn't know how she got registered. "I have no idea. I mean, how am I supposed to know."

Records show Wigglesworth voted six times in elections dating back eleven years.

"I know you cannot vote before you become a citizen, so I never tried to do anything like that," Samuel Lincoln said.

He isn't a U.S. citizen either, but the Jamaican national says he doesn't know how he ended up registered to vote.
"It's their mistake, not mine," said Lincoln.
If I recall correctly of the 100 people they found half of them voted. This is just a single County in Florida and they are just comparing jury duty records to voter registrations. How many example like this do you need before you'll admit there might be a problem here?

Old 06-20-2013, 06:32 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
The right wing mindset is a very disturbed one. They don't care in the slightest about honoring the constitution or the electoral process. Voter fraud, intimidation, suppression, running fake candidates, it's all A-OK in their books just as long as they are the ones doing it (and they do it all the time)
Odd but the laws that were proposed didn't say Registered Dems only. So how was it only for the others?
The mind of a hardliner is a disturbed one. It only sees sins in others and seeks ever more twisted ways to justify what their own do.

Old 06-20-2013, 06:35 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,813,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
This is a simple yes or no question, if the KKK was standing in front of a polling place, claiming to be security with billy clubs in their hands would you consider that voter intimidation?
I have already debunked this radical right wing myth numerous times and I will do it again one last time. Follow the site's clearly stated TOS.

In a strongly black area, two people standing in front of a building got the cops called on them by paid GOP trolls AKA "poll workers", whom taped the whole ordeal for fodder to the right wing machine that ate it up to spew to their brainwashed, ignorant minions once again. It was found to be complete BS.

Now on the other hand, these tea party extremists were at a teabagger parade, walking with military style assault rifles

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/images/parade-guns.jpg

Supporters Of Palin-Backed Senate Candidate In Alaska Parade With Guns (VIDEO) | TPMDC

Yet this is looked at like no big deal to the right wingers.

I would hope you would think a supposed "billy club" would be amateur hour compared to the teabaggers that showed up armed with assault rifles, correct?

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-21-2013 at 03:50 AM.. Reason: TOS violation

Old 06-20-2013, 06:37 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,419,987 times
Quote:
Voter fraud and trying to throw elections, it's the republican way,...

"A Virginia Republican and supporter of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) pleaded guilty on Tuesday to perjury and 36 counts of voter fraud. Adam Ward, 28, claimed he collected more than 11,000 petition signatures for Gingrich during the Republican presidential primaries, in an effort to ensure the candidate’s embattled campaign had a spot on the state’s ballot. Over 4,000 of those petition signatures turned out to be fake"

Virginia Republican pleads guilty to dozens of counts of voter fraud | The Raw Story
I remember you saying there was no voter fraud...

Anyway, republican or democrat doesn't matter: death by firing squad.

Old 06-20-2013, 06:39 PM

3,160 posts, read 4,367,490 times
so does this mean we get to impeach Newt ?

Quote:
Voter fraud and trying to throw elections, it's the republican way,...

"A Virginia Republican and supporter of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) pleaded guilty on Tuesday to perjury and 36 counts of voter fraud. Adam Ward, 28, claimed he collected more than 11,000 petition signatures for Gingrich during the Republican presidential primaries, in an effort to ensure the candidate’s embattled campaign had a spot on the state’s ballot. Over 4,000 of those petition signatures turned out to be fake"

Virginia Republican pleads guilty to dozens of counts of voter fraud | The Raw Story

Old 06-20-2013, 06:41 PM

3,160 posts, read 4,367,490 times
Quote:
I have already debunked this radical right wing myth numerous times and I will do it again one last time. Follow the site's clearly stated TOS.

In a strongly black area, two people standing in front of a building got the cops called on them by paid GOP trolls AKA "poll workers" and taped the whole thing for fodder to the right wing machine that ate it up to spread to brainwash their ignorant minion once again. It was found to be complete BS.

Now on the other hand, these tea party extremists were at a teabagger rally parading with military style assault rifles

Supporters Of Palin-Backed Senate Candidate In Alaska Parade With Guns (VIDEO) | TPMDC

Yet this is looked at like no big deal.

I would hope you would think a supposed "billy club" would be amateur hour compared to the teabaggers that showed up armed with assault rifles, correct?

I dont see a single assault rifle in that picture. can you point some out ?
all I see are Modern Sporting Rifles, LEGALLY owned by honest citizens.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-21-2013 at 03:51 AM..

Old 06-20-2013, 06:48 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:

In a strongly black area, two people standing in front of a building got the cops called on them by paid GOP trolls AKA "poll workers", whom taped the whole ordeal for fodder to the right wing machine that ate it up to spew to their brainwashed, ignorant minions once again. It was found to be complete BS.

Now on the other hand, these tea party extremists were at a teabagger parade, walking with military style assault rifles

Yet this is looked at like no big deal to the right wingers.

Were any laws being broken? Were guns pointed at anyone? Were any threats or threatening gestures made?
I know some people see a gun and panic. Some people see a pop tart chewed into the shape of a gun and panic. Ans some people start to shake when they try to type the word gun and stop at G U and call for someone to clean the puddle under their chair.
Were these Tea Party Marchers hanging out in front of the polls? If not one has nothing to do with the other.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-21-2013 at 03:52 AM..

Old 06-20-2013, 11:11 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Democrats are the ones who are actually committing and being convicted of felony voter fraud, the OP likes to lie.

Ohio Woman Who Voted 6 Times For Obama Convicted Of Felony Voter Fraud « Pat Dollard
Oh, well thank you for confirming that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
No, how are they going to know who I voted for? duh.

You sound as if you're easily intimidated, are you?

Old 06-20-2013, 11:24 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
To end this deflection, it was one of the biggest lies spread by the right wing propaganda machine that has been debunked about a billion times

BS Alert: Mickey Mouse And Adolf Hitler Have Not Joined Scott Walker Recall Effort | Mediaite

"Buerger said after being asked whether Mickey Mouse’s signature would be counted. He noted that in previous recall petitions, Adolf Hitler’s name was struck because the address given was in Germany, not because of the name itself."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies