Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 01:26 PM

8 posts, read 9,644 times

Advertisements

Rand Paul said on Wednesday: “It is difficult, because if we have no laws on this, people will take it to one extension further – does it have to be humans?”

Source: Rand Paul mentions non-human marriage while discussing gay marriage, says it was joke

Me thinks Republican congressmen from the south have some kind of fascination with bestiality.

I'm sure if Rand Paul was the age he is now in the 1950's (living in the south) in response to seeing a Black person marrying a White person he would have replied >>>

“It is difficult, because if we have no laws on this, people will take it to one extension further – does it have to be humans?”

I sure didn't vote for this buffoon, but some other "people" did. "Those" great minds must think (and be) alike.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:33 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Just watch soon some loon bird will try and marry his goat and you folks will all applaud him. After all love is love and all and it's only fair.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:34 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,640 times
That's the road ignorant folk go down when they've got nothing else logical to say.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:37 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,513,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgaylatin View Post
Rand Paul said on Wednesday: “It is difficult, because if we have no laws on this, people will take it to one extension further – does it have to be humans?”

Source: Rand Paul mentions non-human marriage while discussing gay marriage, says it was joke

Me thinks Republican congressmen from the south have some kind of fascination with bestiality.

I'm sure if Rand Paul was the age he is now in the 1950's (living in the south) in response to seeing a Black person marrying a White person he would have replied >>>

“It is difficult, because if we have no laws on this, people will take it to one extension further – does it have to be humans?”

I sure didn't vote for this buffoon, but some other "people" did. "Those" great minds must think (and be) alike.
Methinks you should know "methinks" is one word, not two. You know, before calling someone else ignorant and what not.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:38 PM

13,714 posts, read 31,176,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgaylatin View Post

Rand Paul is not from Texas. He is a Senator from Kentucky. His father, Ron Paul, was a Congressman from the Houston area.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:40 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Just watch soon some loon bird will try and marry his goat and you folks will all applaud him. After all love is love and all and it's only fair.
Rand Paul can marry a loon, the moon, or any thing else he wishes. I can't wait till Rand makes his wedding anouncement to a goat. You go Rand.

I surely will appauld him.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:41 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Rand Paul can marry a loon, the moon, or any thing else he wishes. I can't wait till Rand makes his wedding anouncement to a goat. You go Rand.

Of course you will which proves that what he said is accurate.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:45 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones

Quote:
Of course you will which proves that what he said is accurate.
He'll applaud Rand Paul but you'll vote for him.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:46 PM

2,075 posts, read 4,446,614 times
Quote:
It's quite easy to destroy this juvenile slippery slope argument: animals cannot consent.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:50 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Rand Paul is worried that his "special cow friend" will make him put a ring on it.

No more getting the milk for free, as they say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies