Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 08:19 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Love - no.

Man with man sex - yes, sin.

Adultery - yes, sin.
I don't have man with man sex, and it is only a sin according to your interpretation of one religious text.

We don't commit adultery either, since at one time marriage wasn't a legal document, all a couple had to do to be considered married is live together.

Not to mention, we are not all followers of YOUR religion, nor are we bound by YOUR religions laws.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:21 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
If homosexuals do not want to be perceived as creeps then they have to adopt a code of behavior that is honorable. You are absolutely correct. There are some very creepy gays and very creepy straights. Still if both are compared I believe gays are slightly more creepy. It might be because so many of them no matter how many social advances have been made in gay rights are still extremely insecure and it shows.

The most creepy are the younger gay males who are still not quite sure who they are...some might not be gay but a product of an emotional disturbance or molestation at a young age. Will the full blown gay male every be totally socially accepted and respected? Probably not. It will always be a difficult road for gays in a world that will always be dominated by the NORMS.
SOME homosexuals are creeps, MOST of us live our lives like any other person. SOME heterosexuals are creeps, MOST live like any other person.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:23 AM

3,451 posts, read 7,055,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Love - no.

Man with man sex - yes, sin.

Adultery - yes, sin.
Wow, who are you to tell somebody that their relationship is not based on love. Do you know the poster personally?

Let me tell you something, as a gay man my relationship is also based on love.

You conservatives really have no idea...and if I said what I really thought about you and your comment I'd be banned from C-D.

The idiocy of some people...

Old 07-01-2013, 08:24 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,493,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
There are also many storied of little girls who have "special hugs" with their daddies. Does that mean that ALL heterosexuals molest children?
My neighbors daughter at 13 had her dad get in bed with her and snuggle close to her, he got an erection and ejaculated all over her underwear. She was petrified and told her Mom about it. My neighbor was divorced from this man and he got the kids every other weekend. He not only molested his daughter, but also got his underage son involved in his illegal marijuana grow, now he is in prison doing time for child molestation, child endangerment and influencing a minor. I guess that means all straight, biological fathers need to be suspect by the op's original surmise. The op is on my list of the notorious gay haters club. King Edward the A, and I have my opinion of what the A stands for, is top of the list with his Momonkey minion lapping at his heels.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:33 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,068,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Why aren't you concerned about the welfare of children? Is promoting the gay agenda that important to you?
Edward, you don't give a crap about the welfare of children. Your existence offends every single bit as much as a pedophile's does.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:34 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,168,316 times
Ain't that the truth.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Liberals attack the messenger instead of the gay pedophiles.

Sadly, I'm not surprised in the slightest that scum of the earth liberal ideologues move to deflect from scum of the earth child abusers.

Not surprised at all.
No, they're attacking the obviously dishonest and disgusting point being made that somehow pedophilia by gays is worse than pedophilia by heterosexuals. Anyone who seriously believes that, as you and Ed apparently do, are complete scum and should be locked away just like every pedophile. You don't care about children, you care about validating your own massive ignorance.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
This alone should be reason enough to end all adoption to same-sex couples.

Since heterosexual couples outnumber homosexual couples by a huge margin, you should have no trouble finding hundreds of examples of straight couples adopting a child for the purpose of sexual exploitation.

Well, talk is cheap Zimbochick, so put up or shut up.
Make that 3.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
you do realize that those priests are gay right?
I gave it under 5 seconds until someone would come out with this lie.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Liberals don't like the truth about gay people and the danger that children are placed in when placed within their grasp.
I would love to see the psychological profiles of some of you. No doubt they would be sobering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies