Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 04:10 AM

50,795 posts, read 36,486,545 times

Advertisements

It wouldn't "teach them" any lesson, anyway. They are not afraid to die for what they see as their cause, many of them volunteer to die so they get their 49 virgins. If we did this, all we would do is make martyrs of the people we executed. They would be heros to their cause, and it would accomplish exactly zero.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2013, 05:21 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
It wouldn't "teach them" any lesson, anyway. They are not afraid to die for what they see as their cause, many of them volunteer to die so they get their 49 virgins. If we did this, all we would do is make martyrs of the people we executed. They would be heros to their cause, and it would accomplish exactly zero.
i doubt that beheadings by some in the middle east is intended to "teach" the west anything...It is used as intimadation to the local populations. An "example" of what happens if you question the power authority commimtting the beheadings.

persons advocating beheadings here in the west, would only confirm to true crhristians and non-christians alike, that the name of christianity can be hijacked by thoses that neither are christian nor follow the words of Jesus.

Old 07-02-2013, 05:29 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
If we start with these extra-legal executions we will have abandoned law for fear and revenge. Once we do that we will have no excuse not to start and end the LAST CRUSADE with the goal of exterminating all of Islam and all of the believers from the planet. Anything less would be pointless.

Are YOU ready for this WAR?

I am not.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:02 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumsen View Post
I have never ever felt his way before, but after seeing HORRIBLE and sad videos of how Christians are being beheaded in Islamic nations by Jihadits because of their Christian faith, I sometimes wished that Christians did the same towards Muslim leaders, filmed it and cheered "Praise the Lord" so those Muslim Jihadits learned a lesson and perhaps would stop torturing Christians and stop destroying and attacking churches.

Why should they be allowed to do this for Christians in the Middle East, while Christians in the US and other predominately Christian nations around the world let Muslims live in peace and fearful?????

The more people in the west stay quiet, the more those radicals will become even more radicals!

GOOD GRIEF!!!!
You need to also read the Bible Christians will be persecuted
and it will get far worse than this
Christians do not go around killing people
I think you need some help if you are thinking anything like this!!!!
You know nothing of the Christian faith or you would never say this

Old 07-02-2013, 07:03 AM

5,576 posts, read 7,999,569 times
Quote:
Why not start beheading Islamic leaders in the west like they do to Christians in the Middle East?
Simply put, we're better than that, and we should set a positive moral example for the world instead of stooping to barbarism.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:39 AM

893 posts, read 1,207,406 times
@title: Right, because "eye for an eye" has been such a great tactic throughout history...

Old 07-02-2013, 08:30 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pezkiln View Post
That's funny considering this nation's history with slavery as well as prejudice towards anyone who doesn't fit into the norm.

You obviously have not read the works of Christianity.
By the way, I'm not Christian, or Jewish. I have the spirits of my ancestors to get me through tough times. That's not to say I don't see light in parts of the good book, or understand how the ideas of civility in the good book, made their way into the US Constitution. There is common ground in all religions, even my spiritual world.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:33 AM

593 posts, read 470,366 times
BAD IDEA

A Great offense, starts with a Greater Defense.

I say, ship them ALL out. and start over with Green Visas. If they are non-militant, they shouldn't have a problem gaining access back into this country and get back to their homes and lives.

Sounds radical but it's time for radical decisions to be made.

Obama is a soft chump so this is not on his plate to eat.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:35 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post

Where we teach our children through social engineering, that they are a victim. Some nations that have a national religion, in the Middle East, they teach hatred to all other religions.

It is the perfect storm.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:38 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
I think we should stop sending the $$$$$$....... to do what they do! No money they'd have to think of better ways to live.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies