Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 06:53 PM

43 posts, read 33,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Because your a member you ought to know you don't have a problem with her being Mormon now do you? I see no proof she's not like by the Tea Party.

What does Mia Love "not" have?
Well.... you tell me why she couldn't win then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 08:45 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,285,496 times
Poe's law is so insidious.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:03 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,138,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
The Tea party has morphed into a more grotesque beast. It will meet the fate of groups like the border "minute men' and the "moral majority"...

I dont know the date, but I do know with that kind of people it is inevitable.
Yea right. That's a canard for sure. Like Rick said "do you have a site" or a link ? Sounds more like your
opinion than anything factual. Wishful thinking perhaps ? Oh, I'm just curious here, what genius came up
with the date on this thing. Wasn't the math wizard was it ?

Old 07-03-2013, 10:20 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
because Obama is no longer in office. 95% of the reason they exist is because a black guy is in office. Once he is gone, they have no reason to stay around.
Uh: I've been to some Tea Party rallies and I actually saw a few Black people there as members. Try again with saying all Tea Party people are white racists.

Old 07-03-2013, 10:44 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
i never heard of the tea party until obama became president. it was crickets when bush was in office. It will be gone when Obama leaves office.

How incredibly convenient it would be for you if that were true.

Just think, if that were true, Obama supporters wouldn't have to tap dance around spectacular increases in federal spending and tripling of annual deficits while the economy continues to take a huge **** five years after the fact.

None of us in the Tea Party movement supported the bailouts of "too big to fail" financial institutions like Bush and Obama did and we really don't understand why these same institutions are still too big to fail five years later.

Cheap credit and lax lending standards combined to give us a housing bubble like none ever seen before in this country, yet the Fed continues to pump up the same bubble with near zero interest rates and QE.

Speaking of crickets...

Wasn't the biggest complaint against Bush that he was a war monger who shamed the nation with GITMO and drone attacks that killed innocent civilians?

Didn't the economy suck under Bush?

Weren't annual deficits out of control during the Bush years?

Good thing Obama fixed all that!

Old 07-03-2013, 11:13 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
I figure since we have a thread counting down the days until Obama's term is over, I figure its only appropriate
to remind everybody how many more days is left of the tea party.

P.S. I realize i could be off by a day or two or hundred.

It is hilarious, that some still have not figured out what the tea party is.
It is not hard to see, you still don't understand who and what the tea party represents.

Old 07-04-2013, 08:00 AM

43 posts, read 33,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh: I've been to some Tea Party rallies and I actually saw a few Black people there as members. Try again with saying all Tea Party people are white racists.
Why does that matter and where was this? Diversity is overrated and not needed. I mean you cant tell people to leave but it doesn't mean you want them there

Old 07-04-2013, 08:24 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator19 View Post
Why does that matter and where was this? Diversity is overrated and not needed. I mean you cant tell people to leave but it doesn't mean you want them there
What?? I hope you meant to say "Tea Party" and NOT the "KKK"; I'm being serious. Sheesh!

I really don't care what skin color a person is if they have similar values to me. OTOH: hard core PWT and extreme "libs" I DON'T really want around me and I'm def "white".

Old 07-04-2013, 08:59 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,211,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Not all, but many are very cozy with racists.

Old 07-04-2013, 09:34 AM

11,760 posts, read 14,656,809 times
Quote:
I figure since we have a thread counting down the days until Obama's term is over, I figure its only appropriate
to remind everybody how many more days is left of the tea party.

P.S. I realize i could be off by a day or two or hundred.
Not so fast. I think you'll find that they hate a woman president almost as much as they hate a black president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies