Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 01:32 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
What in the **** does this have to do with politics?

Revelations of dozens of nations colluding to spy on their own, and each others', citizens and youre concerned about a nobody racist woman.

WHY.
The foolish white woman made it controversial when she texted "nig*er". What's the matter? You don't like that a fellow conservative woman is shown to be a prejudiced fool?

Old 07-08-2013, 01:36 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
No kidding. You'd think the situation would be resolved by now.
By doing what? Banning fat people from flying?

C'mon..get serious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
The only source of this story is the chubby passenger in question?

Except for it fitting the left's narrative, is there any particular reason anyone should believe this story is true?
What narrative?

In any case, it's just a story. No one is pretending that their lives are depending on its veracity. If it's untrue, i'll still sleep well tonite.
Quote:
Apparently you don't have to tell her anything because she feels free to read the private texts on other people's phones.

Apparently the self-proclaimed "radical black feminist chick" believes the privacy of others only matters if they want an abortion.
You're late. I already said that she was being nosey.

And i really don't care how she feels about privacy. Hell, even if she believes in privacy only in matters concerning abortion, that still means that she takes privacy more seriously than the average conservative such as yourself. You guys don't even believe in privacy.

That's why 99% of Conservatives have Gladys Kravitz Syndrome. The males have it worse than the females do....not surprisingly.
Quote:
Yes, but Americans are fatter than ever before.
Meh...so what. (shrugs shoulders)

Old 07-08-2013, 01:42 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,561,719 times
Let's put this into context!

#1: A really fat stranger who you don't know sitting next to you is "Uncomfortable'"!

#2: A really fat Aunt Helen sitting next to you on your trip to Hawaii for a vacation? You consider it "priceless"!

A little more love in the world people!

PS: I'm a string bean!

Old 07-08-2013, 01:49 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,587,243 times
Lot of racial tension in this country.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:54 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Lot of racial tension in this country.
Nah...just a lot of idiots that can't seem to get over it.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:54 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Read what happened here:

//http://www.salon.com/2013/07/04/the_n_word_on_the_4th_of_july/

Of course we'll get the usual conservatives on here defending this woman because it was a private tweet. So what? Her hateful tweet shows what's in her heart which is prejudiced hate. I am 99% certain this was a conservative republican that more than likely texted to another conservative republican.
Well written article by a classy, highly intelligent individual who was subjected to the stupidity and ignorance of another person.

About the author: Brittney Cooper is an assistant professor of Women's Studies and Africana Studies at Rutgers University.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:58 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,776 times
Lol @ 99% sure it was a conservative republican...

You cannot make this stuff up....I swear.

About the article...F it. Who cares? If you had access to the thoughts of every single human being you encountered...this incident would seem like a compliment.

White people and "conservatives" are not the only people who hate...sorry to break it to you.

Old 07-08-2013, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Sounds to me like she was being a little too nosy....

That said, i'm sure that she's hurt, but hey, what can you do?
You never listened to other peoples conversations? If someone is reading a book, you never looked to see what they were reading? You ever sit close enough to someone who is on their laptop and look at the screen? Especially on a plane?? When you are sitting on airplane the person next to you is pretty much attached to your hip and you can't help but notice what is going on next to you. Seeing as how the woman was texting while sitting right next to the person she was texting about, maybe a bit of caution should have been used, unless she really didn't care one bit that her message could be read/seen.

Old 07-08-2013, 02:06 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,587,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nah...just a lot of idiots that can't seem to get over it.
Can't get over race? Tough to do in this environment.

Old 07-08-2013, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
If someones thighs were so large that they spilled over onto my seat I'd call them fat too.....

Sounds like this <ahem> african-american/black female has a major attitude problem with non african-american/black i.e; white people to begin with.....

When an african-american/black person uses the "n" word that's perfectly OK, but god forbid someone else uses it,

OH THE HORROR!
Yeah, I bet you tell EVERYONE exactly what you think of them to their face. You da man!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies