Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 07:04 PM

709 posts, read 656,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
LOL, now it's "logical" to celebrate killing. Nice try. At least it makes it easy to identify your sickness.
Yep, you got it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2013, 07:05 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Evidently, the victim signed or sold their rights to the photo.

It can be used as the person that bought the photo, wants too.
It is called freedom.

You buy it or you don't.... The free market will work it all out. As it will be a waste of money and a loss on the business as none will sell.

But NO, let's hype it all up and get the emotional reactionaries all up in arms!
Heh, another one who can't defend his vile position, and resorts to calling people with actual sense and humanity "emotional."

Not to mention the fact that you actually threatened another poster up thread. You've got TONS of credibility here.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:06 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
I guess we all were. Because people who aren't horrified by this worship of killing and death ate not decent by any stretch of the imagination.
Is that what you think of legal gun owners? I hope not, because if that us what you think you are way out of line.

My father fought WW-2 and raised me as his fist born. i was taught to shoot first by him then NRA camps. i am a hunter and then the PC life style struck where the evil spawn of the PC the violent druggie offenders who in my case was a 6 time loser, came to kill every living thing , according to him.

I called the cops. The cops told me then and there no one was coming. Then and there i was told the police are not my personal body guards. With that i shot the SOB with my side by side 12 ga shot gun I used for hunting, not owing a real self defense gun.

When my next pay check came I fixed that situation and there is nothing you and or the govt can do about it.

It is YOU PC who are far from decent!
I will kill your evil spawn any next time i suffer one. I lost my father in law and his 2nd wife to another of your evil spawn and since that day Easter 1999 I have gone no where un-armed and I never will.

Another fact you will just have to live with. I have been in 40 states and DC so far armed. My permit is only good in about 1/2..... That's just too bad.

I want a National Permit that is good in all states all territories and both mexico and canada, and I am willing to pay 10 bucks for it.

Last edited by Mac_Muz; 07-09-2013 at 07:14 PM..

Old 07-09-2013, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Evidently, the victim signed or sold their rights to the photo.

It can be used as the person that bought the photo, wants too.
It is called freedom.

You buy it or you don't.... The free market will work it all out. As it will be a waste of money and a loss on the business as none will sell.

But NO, let's hype it all up and get the emotional reactionaries all up in arms!
I know all about there see the god damned green thing next to my name

Old 07-09-2013, 07:09 PM

151 posts, read 404,947 times
I can totally see a civil war approaching in this country. Not just based on the differing views on city data, but in person I run into some people with some pretty warped beliefs. Like "the 2nd amendment should be repealed," "the government's job is to PROVIDE for the people," and "the bill of rights is out dated and no longer applies."

These are beliefs I could never share and I strongly oppose. In fact, it somewhat enrages me to see fellow Americans hold such inherently and historically UNAMERICAN beliefs.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
LOL, now it's "logical" to celebrate killing. Nice try. At least it makes it easy to identify your sickness.
There are just times I would like to be a fly on the wall. In this case your wall when a bad guy comes and the cops won't.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay1980 View Post
I can totally see a civil war approaching in this country. Not just based on the differing views on city data, but in person I run into some people with some pretty warped beliefs. Like "the 2nd amendment should be repealed," "the government's job is to PROVIDE for the people," and "the bill of rights is out dated and no longer applies."

These are beliefs I could never share and I strongly oppose. In fact, it somewhat enrages me to see fellow Americans hold such inherently and historically UNAMERICAN beliefs.
Yeah but it won't be a very long war, since the PC won't fight it. Obama knows he can't use the military and that only Governors can call out the guard. That's why Obama is getting 15,000 Russians.

Those Russians better be able to swim real good.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:20 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,743,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
So we just have to put up with the occasional (as in 10,000 per year) murder as the price of our freedom.

Got it.
no you don't have to put up with it..you can leave.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:27 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,463,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
That's why Obama is getting 15,000 Russians.
Uh... what?

Old 07-09-2013, 07:29 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,463,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
no you don't have to put up with it..you can leave.
Ah, the good old "love it or leave it" argument. When all else fails...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies