Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2013, 02:47 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Yet by your attitude you appear to support actions in defiance of the law in this instance. Always playing the race card, forgiving blacks for any and everything. When questioned on these statements, you duck a actual response. Hence, you duck because of your bigotry (a bigotry that you do not even try to deny, witness this post).
you sure said a lot of nothin' here. please show where chumelojones ducked your question or we might start to believe you're full of it.

Old 07-14-2013, 03:59 PM

27,143 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by huffbuffer View Post
I've seen a lot of places calling it a white vs black crime. Zimmerman is as white as Obama.

Regards
Huffbuffer

“If I had a son, he would look like George”?

This is not about race, that part was manufactured.

Old 07-14-2013, 05:10 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
whites riot all the time. when the gophers won the ncaa hockey championship here they flipped and torched cars, broke windows and were tear bombed by the police.

look at the riots in europe. young greeks rioting nonstop, last i looked they were mostly all white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Doesn't look minor to me.

Smashing windows, burning stuff, & defacing police cars?
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Oh yea, just a little damage is ok right?
Quote:
Are you saying the pictures aren't real?

Yeah...they just made it all up & photoshopped a black man throwing a burning trash can through a storefront window.
Denver: Super Bowl '98 | Worst Championship Riots | Comcast.net

Denver has a very small black population; I think it's about 9%.

Old 07-14-2013, 07:05 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
You're thinking of the YouTube hoax last night. There were threads all over here linking to that and claiming it was the gospel truth. The mods wisely removed all of them.

And USA Today is the LIBERAL media?

I had MSNBC on all day yesterday. Nothing. Turn off Fox and turn on NPR.
No -- I don't have cable, last night I would have seen the news showing anti-riot preparations on NBC, or CBS, or ABC, all very liberal news sources.

Old 07-14-2013, 07:10 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Rall View Post
Since negroes can still get away with using "slavery" or "racism" as an excuse for their failures today, they're using a "white"-hispanic shooting a negro in self defense as an excuse to (as usual) blame white people.

LMAO.."white" hispanic...so by that logic obama is a "white"-black...
True --- the liberal media really had to make a stretch in this case -- Zimmerman was a "cracker". He's as far from "cracker" as you can get unless "cracker" now means half Latino, half Jew.

Old 07-14-2013, 07:21 PM

73,019 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Are you saying the pictures aren't real?

Yeah...they just made it all up & photoshopped a black man throwing a burning trash can through a storefront window.
The question is this. Why not find a non-biased source? Why go to a source that is basically a White separatist group?

Think about it:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council...ative_Citizens

Why else would someone turn to such a source if they didn't share the bigoted views of such a source?

Old 07-14-2013, 07:25 PM

7,132 posts, read 9,136,869 times
Decent size Protest going on at Times Square....nothing violent has occurred

Times Square Cam - EarthCam

I wouldn't call this 'race riots' though. That's just extreme.

Old 07-14-2013, 08:18 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
Decent size Protest going on at Times Square....nothing violent has occurred

Times Square Cam - EarthCam

I wouldn't call this 'race riots' though. That's just extreme.
Just looks like a bunch of people milling around to me. Maybe it's over? They were talking about the difference between a "rally" and a "protest" last night on CNN. There were rallies in both Boulder and Denver, CO.

Trayvon Martin supporters hold prayer vigil on Boulder's Pearl Street Mall - Boulder Daily Camera

Trayvon Martin case reverberates in Denver as rally protests verdict - Boulder Daily Camera

Old 07-14-2013, 09:04 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
...yet nothing happened. A little? A lot? Let's be honest. It seemed some posts had a strong tone of cheering for them to happen.

So, in your eyes, why no riots? How could this possibly be?
None.

Maybe bottom feeder black low lifes who have the propensity to riot when they feel betrayed have joined the rest of us here in the world of common sense and common decency. That would certainly be a step forward.

Old 07-14-2013, 09:37 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Should Obama feel embarrassed too? He is calling for calm and peace, insinuating people may break the law...

Thank God I didn't pull an Obama and think riots were likely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies