Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2013, 01:22 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,211,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightforlove View Post
nothing in there about race riots, your hope for a race war has not come to fruition.

Old 07-15-2013, 01:26 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,908,614 times
Which should show you that the two old black guys who call themselves "The New Black Panthers" have absolutely no influence over anything so the wing nuts should stop panicking every time Glenn Beck has another breathless claim about them.

Old 07-15-2013, 01:27 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
nothing in there about race riots, your hope for a race war has not come to fruition.

lol...

I'm not sure where "race riots" have ever come up?

Is it just in this thread, or can you show me anywhere anyone other than someone on this board talk about race riots, or just riots?

Or, are people like you, just trying to to start crap?

Old 07-15-2013, 01:31 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,211,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
lol...

I'm not sure where "race riots" have ever come up?

Is it just in this thread, or can you show me anywhere anyone other than someone on this board talk about race riots, or just riots?

Or, are people like you, just trying to to start crap?
tea party predicted race riots, already posted a link, google it, otherwise you will doubt my links.

Old 07-15-2013, 01:36 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Anyone with a brain should be embarrassed protests are happening at all. There was a trial, a fair one. Zimmerman was acquitted as the evidence showed he should be. But noooooooo, thats not good enough. The victim was black so there is no way Zimmerman can be innocent
do you feel the same way about people who protested after Casey Anthony went free?

Old 07-15-2013, 01:37 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
The week is still early. If the Rev. Keeps stirring the pot, and the temperature heats up, it is still not over.

Old 07-15-2013, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Compare my thread to the previous one. People were predicting riots in every city. It has been nothing like that, not even close.
So has the news, they even put out commercials to be civil....

Quote:
It happened in Oakland. Oakland is what is known as "singular" while the title of my thread says "riots". "Riots" is what is known as "plural". Furthermore, a riot is a riot. That's crime. So, actually, you would be wrong.".
Gotta love the play on words....

But going back to your OP yuo stated a little or a lot....things happened, it may have been a little, but it disporoved your OP....

Quote:
...yet nothing happened. A little? A lot? Let's be honest. It seemed some posts had a strong tone of cheering for them to happen.

So, in your eyes, why no riots? How could this possibly be?
You should be honest with yourself....it's aparent you are not....

Quote:
You laugh and cheer for this? Say it ain't so, chuck. Next thing you know, you'll be calling me some sort of "tard".
I'm laughing at you and you thread, stuff has happened, proven wrong, with link's I might add, you stated a little or a lot...a lot has happened now....

And you want to play word games....a riot is a riot...I guess throwing bottles through windows is not considered a riot....

LOL at oakland is singular....

Spin it baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-15-2013, 01:41 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,209,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
The week is still early. If the Rev. Keeps stirring the pot, and the temperature heats up, it is still not over.
Oh, please. I mean on the one hand, you guys don't want a riot. On the other, you are disappointed it didn't happen. I guess some folks needed free stuff and are mad they didn't get a chance to blend in with the rioting?

I can't tell you how glad I am that black folks accepted this verdict with dignity and class. All you racists who thought we would instantly turn into foaming at the mouth animals, need to just eat your crow quietly!!

Old 07-15-2013, 01:42 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,964 times
[quote=carterstamp;30492437]If white people are involve in the "race" riots, then wouldn't it be considered "bi-racial" riots?

You people are amusingly predictable. Waasamatter RWers? Disappointed you couldn't go out and shoot some brown folks?[/quote]
exactly.

Old 07-15-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
tea party predicted race riots, already posted a link, google it, otherwise you will doubt my links.
I used your words "tea party predicted race riots" and guess what was the first link in google...

A post on CD...

So, lets see your links...

Google
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies