Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2013, 10:19 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,751,282 times

Advertisements

Of all the conspiracy theories I've heard in my lifetime the volume & lunacy of those offered up in the GZ trial take the prize...

- Sanford police didn't charge GZ because they're racists.

- Prosecutor's office didn't press charges because they're racists too.

- FBI looks at the case & passes because they're racists too.

- GZ is not Latino.

- The eyewitness who saw TM pounding out GZ is a liar.

- GZ faked his own injuries.

- Fake photos of GZ injuries substituted for real photos

- The lie detector test GZ passed was rigged.

- Both police officers who testified that Tracy Martin said it was not Trayvon on the tape are lying or confused.

- Cracker isn't a racial epitaph.

- The Special Prosecutor intentionally lost the case (My favorite.).

---- On their own I might believe one of these, but all of them? Every single line item was a lie or conspiracy? Far fetched is being too nice.

Old 07-24-2013, 10:24 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,751,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Would you want to be chased home by some armed creep?

Absolutely not. Would you trade the safety of your home, for going all the way back to attack the armed creep, break his nose & smash his head into the concrete?

Old 07-24-2013, 10:29 PM

500 posts, read 376,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
I'm late to the party but have to chime in. This was/is not a Civil Rights case. This was/is a Self Defense case. The only thing that matters is the final confrontation.

- GZ had lost TM. He says so, Rachel Jenteal says so, the lie detector says so & the tape corroborates. This is not in dispute.

- So how did TM end up all the way back up by GZ's vehicle 3.5 minutes after getting away & why?

- TM could have run home, locked the doors, told his Dad what happened & & called 9/11 in 3.5 minutes.

- Meanwhile, after losing TM, GZ stayed on the phone with the Dispatcher for around 1.5 more minutes. During this time he was answering questions, not breathing heavy, not excited, not agitated. He sounded defeated (my opinion). He stated again that TM got away. He also stated he was walking back to his vehicle & would wait for the police to call him. At this point GZ is obviously not chasing TM. To say otherwise is preposterous.

- Then TM reappears & the attack happens.

- The eyewitness says he saw TM attacking GZ. Rachel Jeantel says TM was doing "Whoop-ass" on GZ. TM broke GZ's nose & smashed his head into the concrete multiple times. Lie detector verifies GZ's account.

- No reason to believe anything but an attack & a Self Defense case here.

- Not about hoodies, skittles, racism, school suspensions, restraining orders, wanne-be-cops, or stalking. TM went back to beat up GZ because he was a tough kid & wasn't going top let some "creepy ass cracker" chase him home. What TM didn't know was GZ had a gun.

You speak the truth.

I know it, you know it, the jury knows it, and anyone with an ounce of sense knows it.

Old 07-24-2013, 10:39 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,827,388 times
Quote:
Of all the conspiracy theories I've heard in my lifetime the volume & lunacy of those offered up in the GZ trial take the prize...

- GZ is not Latino.

- Both police officers who testified that Tracy Martin said it was not Trayvon on the tape are lying or confused.

---- On their own I might believe one of these, but all of them? Every single line item was a lie or conspiracy? Far fetched is being too nice.

Don't forget the car wreak was staged to make GZ look better.

Old 07-25-2013, 01:52 AM

27,156 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Maybe it will make some sense to those that deny it by thinking about this post Mason3000,

Old 07-25-2013, 03:09 AM

1,607 posts, read 3,091,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Maybe some dont, but I think there are plenty that do. There seem to be many that basically say he straight up MURDERED Trayvon. I think Zimmerman would be killed if he went about life as normal, and just walked and went where he pleased.
Trust me many people, especially African Americans hate George, I have had 3 people tell me that they hate him in those exact words, think he is a racist and are boycotting Florida because of the jury's verdict. Ok how do you hate someone you have never met, you sure can disagree with his actions, but hate him? Then call him a racist, another one I can't figure out, but the boycott on Florida really perplexes me. like Florida cares if you come or not, there are probably more people that will show support and go to Florida than not go. I know I bought an extra bag of Florida oranges this week and I live in the northeast

Old 07-25-2013, 04:16 AM

500 posts, read 376,213 times
They were subliminally told to hate George. The media told them. Obama told them. They listen to those sources even when those sources lie through their teeth to them. When Obama says things like he said, it has a massive effect on that segment of society who has to be told which way is up. Never once did they question what they were hearing, and actually believed and repeated what the most obscene, disgraceful sources were saying. They still do.

It's a very sad and serious state, and one I don't see our so-called leaders trying to right. Just as I genuinely believe Sybrina Fulton believes her son was an angel, so Obama believes he's doing no harm by pushing the racism card. He simply isn't smart enough or cognizant enough to see how divisive he is. He honestly doesn't have a clue. That's why people like Obama are dangerous. America would be well served if someone duct taped his mouth.

It's mob mentality, and that's not something sane people indulge in. The consequences are being seen in every state, every city.

Old 07-25-2013, 05:40 AM

46,313 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:

- GZ is not Latino.

Very good post!

Old 07-25-2013, 06:24 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,255,779 times

Old 07-25-2013, 06:31 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,399,115 times
Quote:
Absolutely not. Would you trade the safety of your home, for going all the way back to attack the armed creep, break his nose & smash his head into the concrete?
That sounds pretty aggressive to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.