Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2013, 01:21 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Quite amazing that liberals would rather they all stand around outside and let the building and the entire strip mall burn to the ground waiting for the fire department instead of just taking out some burning nuggets. Quite amazing indeed. All hail authority though. Owner appears to be communist too.

Daycare Teacher Fired For Leaving Classroom To Save Children From Fire - YouTube

Quite amazing that you interpret people's posts in that fashion. Quite amazing indeed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2013, 01:22 PM

4,176 posts, read 4,671,220 times
Quote:
Yeah they might fall down and scrape a knee. Oh the horror!!!
I can only conclude that you have never had children. No parent (well, at least no sane parent) would have such a cavalier attitude toward supervision.

In addition to skinned knees, this happened a couple weeks ago:

Quote:
The body of a 2-year-old boy who had wandered away from his rural western Wisconsin home on Tuesday night was found Wednesday evening, authorities said.
Body of missing 2-year-old western Wisconsin boy found | StarTribune.com

Old 07-26-2013, 01:23 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Why would I run my own daycare? The is the last profession I would ever choose. It appears she isn't working anywhere anymore thanks to liberal idiotic rules. I guess that is the goal though.

Old 07-26-2013, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Why would I run my own daycare? The is the last profession I would ever choose. It appears she isn't working anywhere anymore thanks to liberal idiotic rules. I guess that is the goal though.
You should run your own daycare because you obviously know exactly how to do it. You've demonstrated that throughout this thread. You know how daycares should be run -- without liberal idiotic rules. So run a daycare and show us all how it's done.

Old 07-26-2013, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
I can only conclude that you have never had children. No parent (well, at least no sane parent) would have such a cavalier attitude toward supervision.

In addition to skinned knees, this happened a couple weeks ago:

Body of missing 2-year-old western Wisconsin boy found | StarTribune.com
So why don't you make some rule that 2yo children can't wonder away? And while your at it if your child skins their knees the state must remove them because after all you couldn't have been watching them.

Old 07-26-2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
You should run your own daycare because you obviously know exactly how to do it. You've demonstrated that throughout this thread. You know how daycares should be run -- without liberal idiotic rules. So run a daycare and show us all how it's done.
That's odd because I never said that. I do know that when I smell something burning in the kitchen and something is cooking in the oven the odds are that is what it is so I don't go run to the hills and wait for the authorities to come save me. My kids are smart enough to go see what's burning too. Liberal adults however aren't.

Old 07-26-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Quite amazing that you interpret people's posts in that fashion. Quite amazing indeed.
What is amazing is that folks go into a tizzy about calling the fire department and evacuating the building over chicken nuggets on fire. Do you barbeque? I mean every time you light the coals you must run for cover?

Old 07-26-2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
That's odd because I never said that. I do know that when I smell something burning in the kitchen and something is cooking in the oven the odds are that is what it is so I don't go run to the hills and wait for the authorities to come save me. My kids are smart enough to go see what's burning too. Liberal adults however aren't.
This reminds me of trying to reason with my three-year-old . . .

Old 07-26-2013, 01:33 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Well lets look at the daycare and the raging fire that could have killed all these children...............That tiny little oven looked like it was right next to where this evil lady and the kids were to begin with. Where was olga? I bet she is the one who started the fire to begin with. . Lady saw it smoking took everybody outside went back in and still put the thing out after they took a head count and all that became of it was a little smoke damage. Quite amazing that liberals would rather they all stand around outside and let the building and the entire strip mall burn to the ground waiting for the fire department instead of just taking out some burning nuggets. Quite amazing indeed. All hail authority though. Owner appears to be communist too.
What do you want to bet that the chicken was Olga's?

Old 07-26-2013, 01:34 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
What is amazing is that folks go into a tizzy about calling the fire department and evacuating the building over chicken nuggets on fire. Do you barbeque? I mean every time you light the coals you must run for cover?
Maybe they are in the group of Americans that don't know how to cook and buy everything premade.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies