Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 06:40 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times

Advertisements

Working To Free Americans From 'Any Form Of Public Assistance' indeed!

Quote:
Let me know when you’ve stopped laughing. In the hilarious email, the First Vacationer said:

“When I was growing up, a family like mine – living on my hard-working father’s salary at the city water plant – could build a solid life without much debt and without relying on any form of public assistance. Today, for too many families, that American promise is no longer within reach.

Barack is working to fix that and he needs solid Democrats in Congress to help him.”

First Lady: Barack Is Working To Free Americans From 'Any Form Of Public Assistance' | Independent Journal Review
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2013, 07:29 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
That's right he's working to "fix that". By the time he's done everyone will be on some form of government assistance.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:34 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Working To Free Americans From 'Any Form Of Public Assistance' indeed!
Quote:
Let me know when you’ve stopped laughing. In the hilarious email, the First Vacationer said:

“When I was growing up, a family like mine – living on my hard-working father’s salary at the city water plant – could build a solid life without much debt and without relying on any form of public assistance. Today, for too many families, that American promise is no longer within reach.

Barack is working to fix that and he needs solid Democrats in Congress to help him.”
First Lady: Barack Is Working To Free Americans From 'Any Form Of Public Assistance' | Independent Journal Review
Um... do either he or she realize that Obama's policies have added people to the welfare rolls, exponentially?

And why would he do that, anyway? Low/no-income voters are the group that votes Democrat in the highest percentage.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:38 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Um... do either he or she realize that Obama's policies have added people to the welfare rolls, exponentially?

And why would he do that, anyway? Low/no-income voters are the group that votes Democrat in the highest percentage.
Hard to see this when one vactions around the world on taxpayer's dime. Eating in luxury as many out here wonder where there next meal will come from, because they can't get assistance. The ubber rich can be so uneducated!

Doesn't Democrat = welfare anyway, how will this help?

Old 07-29-2013, 02:32 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Hard to see this when one vactions around the world on taxpayer's dime. Eating in luxury as many out here wonder where there next meal will come from, because they can't get assistance. The ubber rich can be so uneducated!

Doesn't Democrat = welfare anyway, how will this help?

King Barack I shall set them free!

Old 07-29-2013, 02:35 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Someone should have asked her why her husband laxed the rules and encouraged enrollment in "public assistance" during his reign in the WH. Seems to go opposite of what she is telling the public.

Old 07-29-2013, 02:39 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
thank you Jesus for our daily...bash Ob and Michelle thread.

I dont need bread or water. Please just deliever my daily thread.

let the bash mob commence.

Old 07-29-2013, 02:41 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,393,510 times
He's actually stealing money from the American taxpayer to encourage people to steal even more money from the American taxpayer.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:33 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
That's right he's working to "fix that". By the time he's done everyone will be on some form of government assistance.

LOL exactly, i was thinking the exact same thing. By the time he is done, everyone will be on some form of assitanc

Face it, the government loves people to become dependent on them.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:35 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,089,458 times
Isn't this the same clown who thinks we can spend out way out of debt, while increasing the national debt to unimagined limits?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies