Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 06:49 AM

30,077 posts, read 18,686,783 times

Advertisements

Just when the liberals were pulling the covers over thier heads and hoping that the bad men would go away, there is more to come for the Benghazi and IRS scandals.

New witnesses, who have direct knowledge of Obama and Clinton's role in-

1. why we were in Benghazi- apparently to "resecure" rockets given to terrorists
2. the fact that Obama ordered military personnel to "stand down"
3. the cover up
4. the release of Petraeus' affair to silence him
5. the "retirement" of Ham

Roger L. Simon » PJM EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama

Gee............... they have not even interviewed high ranking members of the white house staff or military yet. Things could get ugly for Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2013, 01:06 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,810,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Just when the liberals were pulling the covers over thier heads and hoping that the bad men would go away, there is more to come for the Benghazi and IRS scandals.

New witnesses, who have direct knowledge of Obama and Clinton's role in-

1. why we were in Benghazi- apparently to "resecure" rockets given to terrorists
2. the fact that Obama ordered military personnel to "stand down"
3. the cover up
4. the release of Petraeus' affair to silence him
5. the "retirement" of Ham

Roger L. Simon » PJM EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama

Gee............... they have not even interviewed high ranking members of the white house staff or military yet. Things could get ugly for Obama.
I still don't think there is enough out there to bring him or the Dems down, but I do think it is looking worse for them each day. I can remember Watergate too well. Most of those posting here, only know the outcome, they were not even born or just kids in the early to mid 70s. The developments didn't happen overnight. In fact for the first few months most of us blew it off...either thinking it wasn't true or wasn't anything to get worked up over.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:08 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,541,572 times
Well the news about trying to get back the weapons has already been out there.
I read that shortly after the attack.
They were trying to get the weapons Ghadaffi had back.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:21 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,024,433 times
"Stevens’ mission in Benghazi, they will say, was to buy back Stinger missiles from al-Qaeda groups issued to them by the State Department, not by the CIA"

Ok why was the state department issuing stinger missiles to AQ groups? Oh wait they were hired to kill momar. The real scandal may come to light after all. These "rebels" what the media loved to call these clowns were in reality the same terrorists our military has been fighting in the middle east hired by hill and co to do their dirty work. Same "rebels" that now reside in Syria.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:23 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,541,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
"Stevens’ mission in Benghazi, they will say, was to buy back Stinger missiles from al-Qaeda groups issued to them by the State Department, not by the CIA"

Ok why was the state department issuing stinger missiles to AQ groups? Oh wait they were hired to kill momar. The real scandal may come to light after all. These "rebels" what the media loved to call these clowns were in reality the same terrorists our military has been fighting in the middle east hired by hill and co to do their dirty work. Same "rebels" that now reside in Syria.
We've been bankrolling these "rebels" since Iraq. They move country to country as issues pop up.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:25 PM

600 posts, read 660,491 times
straws...grasping...

Old 05-21-2013, 01:26 PM

Many have been claiming that very thing but are shouted down by the usueal obama useful idiot brigade. We'll see if the truth finally comes to light. I'm sure it will be somebody elses fault if it does like usual too though. General Ham will get the blame or Rice or some "low level" weapons dealers in the state department. lol

Old 05-21-2013, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by niedo View Post
straws...grasping...
Obviously you don't really care as long as the ONE is protected like most of the useful idiots.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:30 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,278,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I still don't think there is enough out there to bring him or the Dems down, but I do think it is looking worse for them each day. I can remember Watergate too well. Most of those posting here, only know the outcome, they were not even born or just kids in the early to mid 70s. The developments didn't happen overnight. In fact for the first few months most of us blew it off...either thinking it wasn't true or wasn't anything to get worked up over.
I'm no Obummer fan, however I agree with you. While there were mistakes made by him and his admin in this regard, I don't see it as a "game changer." He and his administration will weather this storm and all of the other "scandals." While they are bad, its not enough too do much damage. It will all blow over.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:30 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,389,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
For sure, Nita. The Watergate break in happened before the election of '74 began. It was totally forgotten for over 18 months. At first, no one remembered the incident at all.

There are few comparisons between Benghazi and Watergate that can be made.

And it is important to remember than Nixon never faced impeachment. He resigned before any proceedings began, but Obama will not resign. Period.

Behghazi was a tragedy and was handled poorly, but there is no evidence any coverup came from the White House. Politically, it is a dead horse, and no matter how hard it's beaten, it will never get back up and whinny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies